Author Topic: Why do Moron Bodybuilders go to eat at Brazillian Steakhouses and Sushi Places?  (Read 8473 times)

Oggie Oglethorpe

• Getbig II
For me, Sushi is average at best.  But then again, I am partial to American Cuisine.  America has by far, the best food of any country and is the most diverse.

0/10

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
I disagree.  Fried Chicken or Pulled Pork is better than Sushi any day of the week.

I used to not like sushi, but I love it now.  I'm surprised you don't like sushi; being so much into culinary arts and things of this nature, but people have different tastes, and I've heard that people's taste buds can change with time. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I used to not like sushi, but I love it now.  I'm surprised you don't like sushi; being so much into culinary arts and things of this nature, but people have different tastes, and I've heard that people's taste buds can change with time. 
its in vogue, so TA is against it.

dustin

Perhaps you are speaking of rolls, I guess some like the California roll might have mayo in it, but the vast majority of sushi does not.

Japanese mayo is okay when used sparingly, but people are just tossing it into everything along with putting tons of sugar into their rice. I've always despised California rolls unless they're home made. Store bought ones make me wanna puke, and I've never ordered one at a restaurant because there's no point.

In legit Japanese sushi joints in Japan, it would take years for people to climb up the ranks and become an itamae. They usually spend years getting harassed by their senpai trying to perfect their rice technique. So with Sushi joints here the quality of the chef can really vary from absolute shit to go-back-multiple-times-a-month kind of goodness. I never envisioned myself eating sushi because I'm usually more of a burger and fries kind of guy. But I'm glad I stopped turning my nose up at sushi and writing it off before I tried it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why do you care where they choose to eat?  ???

he doesn't care what they eat

it's all about this

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
its in vogue, so TA is against it.

Perhaps the original hipster?

I like sushi, fried chicken,  BBQ, churrascaria food--hell, there's very little I don't like.  Eat what you like, who gives a fuck about others.

Of course we are all falling into Adam's trap by responding :-/

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.

Knooger

• Getbig V
Of course we are all falling into Adam's trap by responding :-/

He started a sushi thread, he should be honored as a hero for that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

LOL@ sushi compared to the above.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
America for the Win.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
$15 for the all you could eat lunchtime special at my favorite churrascaria in Culver City, I could eat enough for two days in a single sitting.

Fantastic price for exactly the same food they served for $50+ a head at dinner.

If you don't like picanha from a top BBQ then you don't deserve tastebuds

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
Brazilian Steak is great.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I ate at a really famous brazilian steakhouse on Houston... meat was delicious, but honestlt I need more than JUST meat for dinner. I need potatoes/rice, veggies and/or salad dammit!.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I like the Brazilian "steakhouses", but the idea is to gorge yourself and I find it pretty stupid.  After a while it ceases to be even remotely enjoyable.  The meats are very good though if they have the proper Churrasco set up.

Usually they have an "appetizer" bar at these places and its crap which is understandable because Brazilian "steakhouses" are in the business of moving meat, and reheating frozen vegetables second.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I ate at a really famous brazilian steakhouse on Houston... meat was delicious, but honestlt I need more than JUST meat for dinner. I need potatoes/rice, veggies and/or salad dammit!.
Exactly.  Its incomplete fare as far as I am concerned.  Their desserts are garbage as well.  Americans, French and Germans shine in this area.  Asian desserts, (there really is no such thing) is an epic and laughable joke.  Pathetic really.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

LOL@ sushi compared to the above.

Food is so subjective, arguing about which is better is a moot point. It's like saying the color blue is better than orange or red, or which is girl is hotter. U are never going to get one definite answer , everyone and their choices, opinions differ

U being a person into culinary should appreciate all kinda of food from different places. But then again this is the Internet where everyone has like 2 or 3 personas

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
We go to Fogo de Chão In Atlanta....unbelievably good food, pricey

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
All I can think of when I see people eating at a Brazilian Steakhouse are the turds that will be floating in their stomach and then clogging their toilet.  

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Food is so subjective, arguing about which is better is a moot point. It's like saying the color blue is better than orange or red, or which is girl is hotter. U are never going to get one definite answer , everyone and their choices, opinions differ

U being a person into culinary should appreciate all kinda of food from different places. But then again this is the Internet where everyone has like 2 or 3 personas
Hey, I appreciate the feeble attempt of Sushi to recognized alongside Nashville Fried Chicken, but the truth is, its just nowhere close to being as good.  

Asians do some stupid shit, like eating live octo-pussies.  Guess I should appreciate that too eh?  ::)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
I like the Uki priest avatar, brother

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Fried chukin is mostly nasty lard fried shit that only retards enjoy with their tang

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Fried chukin is mostly nasty lard fried shit that only retards enjoy with their tang
::)

Thats not how its fried.  Hope this helps.  Furthermore, the fat content from deep frying in oil is not much higher than pan frying.  You can deep fry an unbreaded chicken breast and if your  oil is the correct temperature, it will absorb less oil than if you pan fry it like your average dillhole bodybuilder will do.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Hey, I appreciate the feeble attempt of Sushi to recognized alongside Nashville Fried Chicken, but the truth is, its just nowhere close to being as good.  

Asians do some stupid shit, like eating live octo-pussies.  Guess I should appreciate that too eh?  ::)

It's all subjective Jew boy!

I wouldn't eat octo pussies either  but certainly there are some that do, each their own  :D

dustin

Exactly.  Its incomplete fare as far as I am concerned.  Their desserts are garbage as well.  Americans, French and Germans shine in this area.  Asian desserts, (there really is no such thing) is an epic and laughable joke.  Pathetic really.

http://www.vietnamesefood.com.vn/vietnamese-recipes/vietnamese-dessert-recipes/

You'd probably like Vietnamese food. There's a ton of French inspiration in their dishes (they call coffee "ga-fe" for instance and even have a baguette sandwich called banh mi which is really good!). They've also got some pretty decent deserts. But there aren't many Asian desserts out there like there are in French and American cuisines. Asians aren't super big on desserts, but I can tell you that I've eaten some amazing Vietnamese desserts. I don't know the names of them but there are some amazing desserts. At Pho joints you'd probably only find stuff like creme brulée or deep fried bananas and ice cream though. I've never really seen many Viet restaurants with an assortment of desserts.