Author Topic: TNE/Anadrol  (Read 1866 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
TNE/Anadrol
« on: February 25, 2014, 07:34:55 PM »
dealer was nice enough to throw in a free bottle of TNE/Anadrol with my 1st order.

Im running a simple cycle, 275ml test-e a week and 100ml tren eod and i was wondering how i'd incorporate the free vial into my cycle.

From what i've read the TNE is pretty good a pre work out, that's fine an all what about the anadrol would it be a waste to use it lets say once a week or once every two weeks when i meet up with my friends so i can show off/hit some pr's. would it even give me a boost?

what about test sides? i dont run any anti-e on such a low dose test, would it spike my test to the point where i'd need to get some adex?

thx in advance

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: TNE/Anadrol
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 08:56:04 PM »
Do it before legs day..... or when you wanna show off.  Just don't injure yourself with your heroics

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 09:17:25 PM »
dealer was nice enough to throw in a free bottle of TNE/Anadrol with my 1st order.

Im running a simple cycle, 275ml test-e a week and 100ml tren eod and i was wondering how i'd incorporate the free vial into my cycle.

From what i've read the TNE is pretty good a pre work out, that's fine an all what about the anadrol would it be a waste to use it lets say once a week or once every two weeks when i meet up with my friends so i can show off/hit some pr's. would it even give me a boost?

what about test sides? i dont run any anti-e on such a low dose test, would it spike my test to the point where i'd need to get some adex?

thx in advance

probably a lil.

you have a couple options. either use 10mg nolva the day you do your shots or 1/4mg adex the day you do your shots.

I was contemplating doing a tne/anadrol preworkout, but I never got much 'drive/rage' from anadrol.. I like dbol much better than drol for preworkout. so i'll just be trying to get a nice thin mix of tne at 100mg/ml that will move through a slin pin or 25/26/27ga pin.

perhaps i'll do a 70mg tne/25mg dbol/500mcg methyltrienolone injectable. lol

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 02:56:48 AM »
I've been using 30dbol 30drol orally preworkout (well, I take them ed, but before a workout i take the 60mg at once), been pretty fantastic

lad from another board was nice enough to send me out an injectable dbol/drol mix to try, excited about that

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 03:37:40 AM »
Ive been using 50-100mg Test suspension daily with no signs of gyno flare-up but I am not running anandrol with it. Best to always have a good arsenal of PCT products around. Nolva,clomid and adex are a must before you start a cycle.