Author Topic: Pedestrian Killed With One Punch Over Pavement Argument  (Read 9036 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Pedestrian Killed With One Punch Over Pavement Argument
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2014, 06:08:24 AM »
4 years for murder that's awsome!!!

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2014, 06:13:06 AM »
Sad that the man died but at the same time, I think most of us have punched somebody for some reason or another, the guy who did it had no intention of taking a life.

As for the dude having aspergers, it's a condition that you can't see, that tends to make the sufferer come off as a bit of a prick to other people. I can see how it ended up happening, he was probably mouthing off like Norris from Corrie (fuck off it's a good show), and it got way out of hand

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2014, 06:14:45 AM »
Punching some harmless man with Aspergers just over some petty argument.

What a fucking violent pussy. Would rather see scum like that get lynched than get to walk around freely in a few years.  >:(

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2014, 06:17:25 AM »
4 years for murder that's awsome!!!

Thinking someone might be worth those four years?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2014, 06:40:03 AM »
I think most of us have punched somebody for some reason or another, the guy who did it had no intention of taking a life.

I would never and I have never punched someone in the face who posed no physical threat to me and did not show intention of doing so.
S

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2014, 06:40:15 AM »
Guess the race.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2014, 06:41:37 AM »
A good sentence would be to throw him into a den of blokes with aspergers, with puzzle lines drawn on his body and the parts mislabled hahaha

this is fcking brilliant.  I can't believe nobody LOL'd at this.  I actually shot a snot rocket laughing here.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2014, 07:07:15 AM »
Sad that the man died but at the same time, I think most of us have punched somebody for some reason or another, the guy who did it had no intention of taking a life.

As for the dude having aspergers, it's a condition that you can't see, that tends to make the sufferer come off as a bit of a prick to other people. I can see how it ended up happening, he was probably mouthing off like Norris from Corrie (fuck off it's a good show), and it got way out of hand
:D

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2014, 07:17:46 AM »
I would never and I have never punched someone in the face who posed no physical threat to me and did not show intention of doing so.

agreed most people haven't punched other people in the face not outside of grade school. I hate all these low-impulse-control  pond-scum degenerate motherfuckers who are apparently everywhere now. The dude should be locked away for 10 years at least. Adults should not be getting in fist fights for any reason. Just walk away and the incident will be forgotten in 20mins. If you do chose to hit someone and the person ends up severely injured or dead, you should be thrown into jail until every hair on your head turns grey. You are menace to society and should not be allowed to roam freely.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2014, 07:30:21 AM »
'brew sucker punching an obviously easy, much weaker target shocker  ::)

such noble characters

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2014, 07:36:15 AM »

Even if someone poses a physical threat to you and you were to punch & kill him, you'd still end up doing time.  Best to pray that you're never put in this situation

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2014, 07:57:50 AM »

such noble characters

I remember this one in London, I think he was caught last year. He punched that girl cos he said she looked at him funny.

He did this 4 or 5 times I think to different young girls for the same reason.
S

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2014, 08:00:51 AM »
Hope that proving his point was worth it

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2014, 08:26:54 AM »
I remember this one in London, I think he was caught last year. He punched that girl cos he said she looked at him funny.

first making sure that her back was safely turned

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2014, 08:41:58 AM »

such noble characters

I'd turn this Hebrew into an Alabama windchime. 

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2014, 08:58:22 AM »
we hear it over and over.

"has assburgers"

"was drunk"

"was high"

so what, 30 years ago assburger assholes would of been lobotomize, but nowdays they walk the streets.

n

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2014, 08:58:44 AM »

Literally, this guy should be terminated from existence. No mercy. Just a quick bullet to the head.

Poor woman.  :(

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2014, 09:05:00 AM »
Had some fuckwit get out of his car on Sunday after he nearly hit my car on the car park, guy was around 50 and was fucking hysterical asking me to get out of the car to fight him, he hit my side widow with his hand and my Mrs said just drive away, I was about to get out and I glanced at his car and he had a kid in the back in a child seat, Im so glad I didn't get out because I would have ended up the bad guy if I had hit him.

WTF is someone doing jumping out of a car when hes in charge of children?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2014, 09:18:13 AM »
we hear it over and over.

"has assburgers"

"was drunk"

"was high"

so what, 30 years ago assburger assholes would of been lobotomize, but nowdays they walk the streets.

Gal, it is the victim who died (got punched) who had ass-burgers (lmao @ ass-burgers though  ;D)
S

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2014, 09:21:27 AM »

blacks have a higher incidence of sociopathy i heard recently. kinda makes sense when you think about how many of them are prone to violence

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2014, 09:29:35 AM »
we should always try to retreat - take a step or 2 back.  don't escalate the situation.

people are frustrated at their own situations, their wife, kids, boss, dog, neighbors, their bald spot or horriblw waistline...

and they'll take it all out on someone who angers them in traffic.

Make it a point to take a step back.  try to have witnesses/camera showing he was CLEARLY the aggressor and you did NOT want this fight.  if you do protect yourself, it's last resort.   Way too many situations are 2 angry dudes running at each other.  No matter who throws first punch, they both started it, and whoever is left live will probably go to prison.

People should just stop and think for a moment when that anger kicks in.  Think about the consequences.  Think about what you're really mad at, and change that instead.   If you're exhausted from an awesome workout and evening sex with your hot girlfriend, you're not going to have that internal rage to jump out of car and start throwing haymakers at an old person.  you're too happy and content in your situation.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2014, 09:30:26 AM »
Gal, it is the victim who died (got punched) who had ass-burgers (lmao @ ass-burgers though  ;D)

ah ,doesnt change much ,though, should still be euthanized or lobotomize ;D

i mean we release cukoo ppl into agressive society,they cant help but to look with slow face expressiona t you, you think whats his problemo and boom

;D

Had some fuckwit get out of his car on Sunday after he nearly hit my car on the car park, guy was around 50 and was fucking hysterical asking me to get out of the car to fight him, he hit my side widow with his hand and my Mrs said just drive away, I was about to get out and I glanced at his car and he had a kid in the back in a child seat, Im so glad I didn't get out because I would have ended up the bad guy if I had hit him.

WTF is someone doing jumping out of a car when hes in charge of children?

im sorry mate, just was short fused that day ;D

blacks have a higher incidence of sociopathy i heard recently. kinda makes sense when you think about how many of them are prone to violence
were you bron a racist or raised to be one?

what went wrong in your life what personal experience led to you becoming such a kukeldragged,tell us, let it all out, let it flow
n

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2014, 10:11:35 AM »
ah ,doesnt change much ,though, should still be euthanized or lobotomize ;D

i mean we release cukoo ppl into agressive society,they cant help but to look with slow face expressiona t you, you think whats his problemo and boom

;D
im sorry mate, just was short fused that day ;D
were you bron a racist or raised to be one?

what went wrong in your life what personal experience led to you becoming such a kukeldragged,tell us, let it all out, let it flow

haha! dude, calm down. it's not something i made up, statistics say it is so, not me...

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2014, 10:15:52 AM »

Well yeah, and I'd certainly never hit a man as innocuous looking as the guy who died, but it can just happen if the right buttons are pushed. I honestly don't consider myself an unusually aggressive person, but some people just draw it out of you, and you throw a punch without thinking

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2014, 10:53:20 AM »
we should always try to retreat - take a step or 2 back.  don't escalate the situation.

people are frustrated at their own situations, their wife, kids, boss, dog, neighbors, their bald spot or horriblw waistline...

and they'll take it all out on someone who angers them in traffic.

Make it a point to take a step back.  try to have witnesses/camera showing he was CLEARLY the aggressor and you did NOT want this fight.  if you do protect yourself, it's last resort.   Way too many situations are 2 angry dudes running at each other.  No matter who throws first punch, they both started it, and whoever is left live will probably go to prison.

People should just stop and think for a moment when that anger kicks in.  Think about the consequences.  Think about what you're really mad at, and change that instead.   If you're exhausted from an awesome workout and evening sex with your hot girlfriend, you're not going to have that internal rage to jump out of car and start throwing haymakers at an old person.  you're too happy and content in your situation.

Truth, right here. A person's actions and words are SO often a reflection of his/her own feelings about his/her self, and not about the immediate situation.

Next time you're ready to flip out over some stupid shit, you can catch yourself in the act of having that thought process.