Author Topic: Pedestrian Killed With One Punch Over Pavement Argument  (Read 8994 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Pedestrian Killed With One Punch Over Pavement Argument
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2014, 11:02:50 AM »
haha! dude, calm down. it's not something i made up, statistics say it is so, not me...
;D

man, i value freedom of hate speech more than defending political correctnes,all good ;D
n

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2014, 11:07:13 AM »
Exactly, i dunno wtf is wrong with some people these days.
agreed most people haven't punched other people in the face not outside of grade school. I hate all these low-impulse-control  pond-scum degenerate motherfuckers who are apparently everywhere now. The dude should be locked away for 10 years at least. Adults should not be getting in fist fights for any reason. Just walk away and the incident will be forgotten in 20mins. If you do chose to hit someone and the person ends up severely injured or dead, you should be thrown into jail until every hair on your head turns grey. You are menace to society and should not be allowed to roam freely.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2014, 11:23:54 AM »

blacks have a higher incidence of sociopathy i heard recently. kinda makes sense when you think about how many of them are prone to violence

They have more of signs of psychopathy or as it's referred to now anti-social personality disorder including impulse control, inability to delay gratification, recklessness and narcissism.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2014, 01:45:57 PM »
this is fcking brilliant.  I can't believe nobody LOL'd at this.  I actually shot a snot rocket laughing here.

Funniest thing I've read on Gb.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2014, 02:02:22 PM »
YOU have to go easy on the negros bro.  It's like punishing a retarded kid.
We already read your above post. We get it, racism is funny.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2014, 05:55:39 PM »
Guess the colores

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2014, 05:56:17 PM »
Good. Now wait for the pussy police to arrest him because mothers start calling it in.

MikMaq

« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2014, 06:08:13 PM »
we hear it over and over.

"has assburgers"

"was drunk"

"was high"

so what, 30 years ago assburger assholes would of been lobotomize, but nowdays they walk the streets.

What the fuck are you trying to say seriously.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2014, 06:13:26 PM »
Lol everything is always on tape in England
fucking prison state

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2014, 06:23:33 PM »
This sort of situation has been all over the news in Australia, forcing the introduction of a "one punch law"

New laws are to be introduced in Australia's New South Wales (NSW), toughening sentences against drunken violence including one-punch assaults.

The measures include minimum eight-year sentences for fatal one-punch assaults influenced by drugs or alcohol.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2014, 06:50:53 PM »
Killer right hand on that brotha

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2014, 06:53:10 PM »
As immature as it makes me feel to say this I truly wish that people would see things MY way and start allowing me to beat the ever living fuck out of jagoff's like this guy. I have been hearing "grow up - you can't solve everything with violence" all my life and I am in a position in life where it would most definitely not look good if I could live out my fantasy. BUT - we have pussified the world so much that weak ass men have no fear of being disciplined by the strong.
My motto on this subject is 'Violence is not always the right solution - but it certainly always IS a solution'

MikMaq

« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2014, 06:57:00 PM »
BUT - we have pussified the world so much that weak ass men have no fear of being disciplined by the strong.
How is it an act of strength to abuse someone that clearly has no way of fighting back. It takes strength to go against someone that out matches you. It's a pussy bitch move to go against someone that has no chance of fighting back.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2014, 06:57:20 PM »
Violence is a good solution if you're a country. Then you can invade other countries and shoot/bomb/rob them legally.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2014, 06:58:54 PM »
You assume the black guy even has the CAPACITY to think things through.

The criminal is probably a bastard son of a single mother without any impulse control.  That's why "they" do these sort of things.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2014, 08:35:01 PM »
we should always try to retreat - take a step or 2 back.  don't escalate the situation.

people are frustrated at their own situations, their wife, kids, boss, dog, neighbors, their bald spot or horriblw waistline...

and they'll take it all out on someone who angers them in traffic.

Make it a point to take a step back.  try to have witnesses/camera showing he was CLEARLY the aggressor and you did NOT want this fight.  if you do protect yourself, it's last resort.   Way too many situations are 2 angry dudes running at each other.  No matter who throws first punch, they both started it, and whoever is left live will probably go to prison.

People should just stop and think for a moment when that anger kicks in.  Think about the consequences.  Think about what you're really mad at, and change that instead.   If you're exhausted from an awesome workout and evening sex with your hot girlfriend, you're not going to have that internal rage to jump out of car and start throwing haymakers at an old person.  you're too happy and content in your situation.

This takes years of maturity, making the opposite mistake of acting many times before, and lastly having something to lose, therefore not acting on aggression in the first place.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2014, 08:37:10 PM »
You assume the black guy even has the CAPACITY to think things through.

The criminal is probably a bastard son of a single mother without any impulse control.  That's why "they" do these sort of things.

LOL yes, talking , thinking and behaving logically and within reason as well as assessing how much of a threat certain things are seem to be beyond these neeguls.

They're cowards like the Hyenas

Smaller retarded fella = Punch

Older man = Punch

Old lady = Punch

Groink sized fella = Run away

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2014, 08:50:16 PM »
Glass chin of peace  ::)

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2014, 09:37:54 PM »
In Jersey two motorist got out of there cars on the shoulder of the road to complain about the other's driving. One car the driver was over 50 with his family. The other car had a guy in his 20's who was a former wrestler. The 20 something picked up the guy and body slammed him into the asphalt killing him in one move.

What was the race? I hope white.
I see crap like this and it makes me dislike Hebrews.
But then I'll meet an occasional Hebrew that is a really cool fellow.
I really don't want to start hating knee grows like a klansman but this stuff isn't helping.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2014, 03:19:12 AM »
Truth, right here. A person's actions and words are SO often a reflection of his/her own feelings about his/her self, and not about the immediate situation.

QFT!!!

That applies both online as well as off
w

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2014, 12:52:28 PM »

They have more of signs of psychopathy or as it's referred to now anti-social personality disorder including impulse control, inability to delay gratification, recklessness and narcissism.

You can't say that because the criteria used to define these disorders was written by white men a hundred years ago. We are the ones who are wrong bro.