Author Topic: Man decides it is a good idea to start beating a cop, gets shot and killed (vid)  (Read 6451 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Darwin Award winner, he had previously assaulted a cab driver too

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Good MMA skills, classic switch then ground and pound.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Whenever I watch one of these vids that ends in the perp getting killed, I always wonder whether they started out that day ever dreaming it would end like that - know what I mean?

Like it would be cool to see a clip of them that morning, eating eggs or whatever not knowing that in a few hours they'll be getting 6 shots to the torso for running at police with a screwdriver  ;D

the trainer

This guy has a death wish because nobody in their right mind would try to beat up an armed cop.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Bareknuckle mma fight to solve this dispute would have been a lot better.

woodman

• Getbig II
Friggin liberal bastard filming it...that's an aggressive stance..he says about the cop trying to maintain control over the perp...has no clue just another video jockey thinking they know what's going on..makes me sick listening to these idiots! Am glad I am no longer on the job!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
the camera man should have "assisted" the cop perhaps nobody would have died or maybe 2 instead of 1  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Would like to know the backstory to this, it was the dead mans wedding night, that's gotta suck for the new wife.  I guess the husband won't be consummating the marriage.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Found the story:

Anthony Bruno, 26, and Stephanie Bruno, 29, were dressed in wedding attire as they celebrated their Nov. 16 nuptials. About 2 a.m. on Dec. 1, they had taken a cab from a restaurant to the Kansas City Marriott Downtown with Anthony’s cousin, who had been drinking heavily at the restaurant and had fallen asleep there.

The Brunos had imbibed as well, but neither was drunk, Stephanie later told police.

They wanted the cabdriver to take Anthony Bruno’s cousin home, but an argument began on how much that would cost — the meter kept running as they discussed it — and whether the cabdriver could leave the cousin on the street instead of taking him home.

Stephanie Bruno told police the cabdriver kept increasing the fare, used a derogatory word toward her and threw money back in her face.

“That’s when my husband got out of the taxi and began hitting the taxicab driver,” Stephanie Bruno told police.

She yelled at her husband to stop, she said. He quit and walked away. She stayed with Anthony’s cousin, as three men were approaching the taxi to protect the driver. The three men nearly started another fight, she said.

“The Marriott security and I both tried to keep that from turning into an altercation. The security guard after that basically told me KCPD had been called and to just stay there. So I stayed there.”

Hubbard, who was working security for the Marriott while wearing his Police Department uniform, saw the group arguing and saw Anthony Bruno leaving the area. He headed east after him.

They met up on Baltimore Avenue, between 12th and 13th streets. Hubbard said he tried to arrest Bruno, who resisted and tried to run.

“Throughout my entire contact with the suspect, I gave him numerous verbal commands to give me his hands and to stop resisting,” Hubbard told detectives later. “In my attempts to place handcuffs on the suspect, he continued to resist and we eventually went to the ground.”

At one point, Hubbard put Bruno in a neck restraint and thought Bruno had given up. But then Bruno began resisting again, trying to stand while holding onto Hubbard.

“That’s when I noticed two people filming nearby,” Hubbard recounted. “I told these individuals that I was by myself and pleaded for them to call for help.”

Bruno told Hubbard he shouldn’t have hit him, Hubbard said.

“He then somehow flipped me over onto my back and the subject began punching me on the left side of my face and head,” Hubbard told detectives. “He was on top of me and I was in an extremely vulnerable position and I was exhausted from the struggle with the suspect.

“I don’t know how many times he struck me, but I started to black out and saw lines across my eyes. He continued to strike me and I started to lose consciousness and I believed the suspect was not going to stop hitting me until he killed me.

“I feared for my life and I drew my weapon, fired two shots center mass.”

A couple walking nearby included the nurse. They didn’t see the start of the confrontation.

“But at the very end, the cop was underneath the civilian and had his head smashed very hard against the cement by the civilian,” the nurse later told detectives. “I did not see any other circumstance than to shoot him. I mean he had to do something because he was gonna get a head bleed from the traumatic brain injury.”

On the cellphone video released by police, the witnesses can be heard yelling at Bruno to stop hitting the officer.

Two gunshots stopped the action. Bullets hit Bruno in the chest, according to the autopsy. One hit the heart, diaphragm and liver.

The nurse, Hubbard and other officers helped with CPR until a Fire Department medic crew arrived. Bruno was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Hubbard was taken to a hospital as well. His injuries included a broken eye socket, a fractured cheekbone, a cut above his left eye that required two stitches and loss of feeling in the left side of his face.

He has returned to work, police said Tuesday.

V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
he should have just gone limp, taken the arrest, and then sued if the cop did anything wrong.
The second he decided to wrestle and start punching the cop in the head, he's going to get shot.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
They were simply trying to reenact the Trayvon/Zimmerman ordeal.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Exactly what Trayvon Martin did to Zimmerman. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
People these days just have no respect for LAW AND ORDER

they would SHIT VIOLENT DIARHEA BRICKS if officer Ronald arrived at the scene

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Exactly what Trayvon Martin did to Zimmerman. 
Except Zimmerman wasn't a cop!
V

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
moral of the story, make an armed person fear for his life (people do die from getting hit repeatedly in the head) and you get sent directly to allah.

probably a normal dude, probably was drunk. make a terrible terrible choice.

now hes sayonara for good.

f450

• Getbig IV
why center mass? why not shoot him in the leg? What exactly does the cop think his job is. This is not a fuckin warzone. Shit pull your weapon fire a shot into the air and tell the offender to get on the ground. here we have a cop exhibiting the same hubris and poor impulse control present in most criminal and unfortunately most cops are like this. Being a cop is the closest you can get to being a fuckin criminal without actually being one.

I hate cops. I wish every single on of them and their families everything bad that could ever happen to a person. The mentality of a police officer is disgusting and only a disgusting wayward bastard would choose that occupation. If you truly wanted to help people you'd be an EMT or a firefighter not a useless public servant suckling from the teat of taxpayer.

Condolences to the family of that dead unfortunate bastard.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
why center mass? why not shoot him in the leg? What exactly does the cop think his job is. This is not a fuckin warzone. Shit pull your weapon fire a shot into the air and tell the offender to get on the ground. here we have a cop exhibiting the same hubris and poor impulse control present in most criminal and unfortunately most cops are like this. Being a cop is the closest you can get to being a fuckin criminal without actually being one.

I hate cops. I wish every single on of them and their families everything bad that could ever happen to a person. The mentality of a police officer is disgusting and only a disgusting wayward bastard would choose that occupation. If you truly wanted to help people you'd be an EMT or a firefighter not a useless public servant suckling from the teat of taxpayer.

Condolences to the family of that dead unfortunate bastard.

congratulations, youre the dumbest fuck on this entire board.

You're clueless to say the least, leg shot? Warning shot? Do you think the guy beating his head in was fucking around? Were they having a tickle party that got out of hand? No, the stupid dead idiot was actively trying to inflict serious bodily injury on the cop that was doing his job, and up until that point he was doing by presenting the least amount of force needed for that situation. The second mr. dead got squirly he was fair game to get his ass fucked right up via punches, baton, taser, you name it. BUT HE DIDNT, the cop still tried to control the situation with simple control holds.

I pray to god that youre never in a life or death situation, you will make the WRONG choice.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
and also my sincerest sympathies to that cop and his family, I pray to god I am never in the situation were I have to take a life out of fear for my own.

I truly hope that cross he has to bear doesnt keep him up at night.

woodman

• Getbig II
F450.. You sound like an idiot...guess you were on the wrong end of a confrontation w/ a cop..why center mass- you are taught to shoot to stop..shhot him in the leg- guess you watch a lot of fantasy tv...warning shot- most departments ban these....the bad guy obviously wasn't right as instead of just running away continued to smash a uniformed cops  head into the cement..what happens when the cop blacks out. Oh the bad guy will just surrender..nope he's taking the cops gun and finishes him off..guy's judgement was off due to the alcohol and it cost him his life

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I'm going to miss SimpleSimon. PIP.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Darwin Award winner, he had previously assaulted a cab driver too

Police...appreciated by conservatives, paid for by the liberal police state
Y

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
why did the man fight the police man?

one time police people gave me a bad beating, they destroyed several teeth in my mouth

then after all was done they find they actually beat the wrong person

they never even paid my dental bill :(

but at least i'm still alive

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Police...appreciated by conservatives, paid for by liberals.  
police is a "necessary evil", without them we are in medieval times where anything can happen as you leave your house at night

sometimes they fuck people up that didnt have it coming but you gotta use common sense, keep your eyes open and make sure you are always far away from them then you should be ok

a lot of cops in my gym, they are just a bber like you and me at the end of the day

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Police...appreciated by conservatives, paid for by liberals. 

liberals are sitting at home, collecting welfare.

conservatives are at work, paying taxes.

Conservatives pay for cops.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Except Zimmerman wasn't a cop!

So what? He has a right to defend his life like anybody in USA, and Trayvon lost, just like this moron who certainly earn his share of bullets. World will be better place without stupids like those two. Case closed.