Author Topic: Man decides it is a good idea to start beating a cop, gets shot and killed (vid)  (Read 6448 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
I think A's comment was tongue in cheek man. If not then I say its a toss up between prayer and a grazing earlobe shot that could have ended this differently  ;)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Take a look around. The majority of the youth roam the streets dealing in drugs, sex and violence, thinking these things have no real effect on life. Crimes without real punishment. An uncaring, unfeeling generation without knowledge of self. This is the future of our nation, the future of our people. Do you think hatred and evil will go unpunished? The world is now feeling the heat, from flames it has kept burning since the beginning of civilization. You and I are just a small part of God's plan. The evil men of this world have applied every method possible to deceive its occupants. And each time with greater success than anticipated. But no more, God will begin to overcome this evil. I represent the truth to the people. Without truth, nothing is sacred. The lie-that's what the devil is all about. You know that, that's why you're here. The truth is, we all play a grave role in our own destruction. Your money. Your lifestyles. The things that people value and covet so dearly are the bait that lures them out of the light. Through the love of others I have power. They use what you fear against you. Your fear of death, your fear of imprisonment. Where in this world is anyone safe from death? You see the lies you've been told? The path you take is not your own. Have you ever thought about how precious a life is? How difficult it is to create? How loosely and easily it can be taken away? Brothers, help me. Help me to do what's right. Help me to stop the slaughter of our children. Help me to put an end to the disrespect and the dishonor of our most valuable resource: the black woman. Help me put an end to the destruction of the young mind through the use of drugs, alcohol. Help me to build up a population of great thinkers. People who create change through thoughtfulness and spirituality. Will you choose that truth? Will you? Will you choose the light over the darkness? Hold it, stay where you are. Will you choose life?

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
Your rant reminded me of one of my favorite speeches -

Simple Simon

Take a look around. The majority of the youth roam the streets dealing in drugs, sex and violence, thinking these things have no real effect on life. Crimes without real punishment. An uncaring, unfeeling generation without knowledge of self. This is the future of our nation, the future of our people. Do you think hatred and evil will go unpunished? The world is now feeling the heat, from flames it has kept burning since the beginning of civilization. You and I are just a small part of God's plan. The evil men of this world have applied every method possible to deceive its occupants. And each time with greater success than anticipated. But no more, God will begin to overcome this evil. I represent the truth to the people. Without truth, nothing is sacred. The lie-that's what the devil is all about. You know that, that's why you're here. The truth is, we all play a grave role in our own destruction. Your money. Your lifestyles. The things that people value and covet so dearly are the bait that lures them out of the light. Through the love of others I have power. They use what you fear against you. Your fear of death, your fear of imprisonment. Where in this world is anyone safe from death? You see the lies you've been told? The path you take is not your own. Have you ever thought about how precious a life is? How difficult it is to create? How loosely and easily it can be taken away? Brothers, help me. Help me to do what's right. Help me to stop the slaughter of our children. Help me to put an end to the disrespect and the dishonor of our most valuable resource: the black woman. Help me put an end to the destruction of the young mind through the use of drugs, alcohol. Help me to build up a population of great thinkers. People who create change through thoughtfulness and spirituality. Will you choose that truth? Will you? Will you choose the light over the darkness? Hold it, stay where you are. Will you choose life?
Rev Saviour?

bigmc

• Getbig V
why center mass? why not shoot him in the leg? What exactly does the cop think his job is. This is not a fuckin warzone. Shit pull your weapon fire a shot into the air and tell the offender to get on the ground. here we have a cop exhibiting the same hubris and poor impulse control present in most criminal and unfortunately most cops are like this. Being a cop is the closest you can get to being a fuckin criminal without actually being one.

I hate cops. I wish every single on of them and their families everything bad that could ever happen to a person. The mentality of a police officer is disgusting and only a disgusting wayward bastard would choose that occupation. If you truly wanted to help people you'd be an EMT or a firefighter not a useless public servant suckling from the teat of taxpayer.

Condolences to the family of that dead unfortunate bastard.

i hope you are trolling

if you are serious

you should refrain from passing your genes on
T

Simple Simon

i hope you are trolling

if you are serious

you should refrain from passing your genes on
I dont think hes old enough to be on here.

Sounds like teenage angst.

bigmc

• Getbig V

im not sure if he realises that pulling your gun and firing warning shots into the air

can be a little difficult when someone is pounding your head into the pavement

T

Wolfox

• Getbig V
One of the biggest negs of carrying a gun. You can't take the risk of losing a fist fight and being put unconscious. You don't know what the guy will do with your gun... you just can't risk it.

Horrible situation. Horrible police officer should have waited for backup since he obviously can't handle arresting someone who resists.
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

Fuck authority homie!

Drop beats not bombz!!

smoke weed every day etc.

its sad this current generation of youths (late teens early 20's) are less than 5 years my jr. yet I feel that the gap is biggest it has ever been.

I blame technology, namely social media. It was much better when it was just music as the counter culture. Were fucked, to say the least.

im not sure if he realises that pulling your gun and firing warning shots into the air

can be a little difficult when someone is pounding your head into the pavement

not to mention being legitimately afraid for your life.

knocked unconscious+gun removed= somebody is handing his wife a folded flag.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
One of the biggest negs of carrying a gun. You can't take the risk of losing a fist fight and being put unconscious. You don't know what the guy will do with your gun... you just can't risk it.

Horrible situation. Horrible police officer should have waited for backup since he obviously can't handle arresting someone who resists.

whos to say he wasnt waiting. shit turns south.

ultimately, he won.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
classic mistake from the attacker

true warrior doesnt ground and pound

but ground and maul

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
Cop loses either way. Shoot the guy crushing him or goes to jail for killing some little 5yr old at a playground with the falling bullets from his "warning shots up in the air"   ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
nah they think they can just walk over everyone, and then boom,they get eventualy owned.

last time i checked we dont have a single world leader who bases his power on martial arts or that sort of stuff.

V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Whenever I watch one of these vids that ends in the perp getting killed, I always wonder whether they started out that day ever dreaming it would end like that - know what I mean?

Like it would be cool to see a clip of them that morning, eating eggs or whatever not knowing that in a few hours they'll be getting 6 shots to the torso for running at police with a screwdriver  ;D

Exactly what I was thinking. And, reading the account of the story makes it that more "real". Dude was hammered, and made a bad choice that cost him his life. I got no beef with how the cop handled it, but I do feel a bit sorry for the dude and his wife.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
From a professional standpoint there were more than one opportunity presented to the officer to handcuff the subject. At one point he has a wrist lock and I thought he was about to stand, extend the subjects arm and force him onto his stomach which is a pretty standard technique however he just lets go of the wrist altogether. Having said that, the comments from the couple filming are pricesless and in less than 5 seconds epitomize every cop hating douchbag on this site with the classic" Thats a very aggressive stance" statement. I can see several of our residents saying the very same thing while they stand there and do nothing.... Sums it up pretty well