Author Topic: Who the fuck are people always talking to?  (Read 8169 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Who the fuck are people always talking to?
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2014, 03:26:08 AM »
That photo looks like it's from Sydney, Australia.

Here is someones opinion of Sydney which sums it up:

Sydney is a festering hellhole of a place to live. With a statement like that, this article was always going to be subjective, but I've listed a few good things underneath. My advice: come see the place, but be careful about staying!

Things I Hate

- Housing. Prices in Sydney are some of the highest in the world. Not only because of the location but because population growth is outpacing development, thanks to our incompetent state government. Realistically, only two-income households (average) can consider buying a house within an hour of the CBD.

- Renting. Because of that scarcity, rents are ludicrous while rental vacancies are below 1% in some areas. You'll be competing against 20 - 50 people to rent that crumbling hovel of an apartment. Landlords here are diabolical: they'll dodge repairs while raising rents at the drop of a hat.

- Traffic congestion, retarded motorists, abominable roads and limited parking - a whole 'nother article.

- Appalling public transport. There are vast swathes of the metro area that are not adequately covered, thanks to our incompetent state government, so you'll have to drive. If you're lucky, you can rub up against sweaty commuters in your 10-year old train that's running late. (RailCorp is some kind of hybrid business orchestrated by our greedy state government and has been the subject of an ICAC corruption enquiry).

- Antisocial people. Nobody in Sydney wants to make your acquaintance. Sydneysiders are incompassionate, rude and snobby. They walk briskly while listening to their iPod and averting eye contact. Sydney motorists will overtake you while you're sliding down the road after falling off your bike (true story).

- The crowds: people everywhere, on the streets, on the platform, in traffic. It's a bloody ant colony.

- Obsession with wealth and glamour. On the streets, BMW X5s, Porsche Cayennes and Hummers. Versace suits, designer sunglasses and pointy shoes. In the clubs, tiny dresses and 6-inch heels. Go to the Races at Randwick and see what I mean. Nary a skerrick of substance.

- It's bloody expensive! Rents are ridiculous. It costs $15 just to get on the train out of the airport, or $15 to park for an hour. Local beers at city establishments will cost $5, spirits upwards of $10 and cocktails $20. Meter parking varies anywhere from $2.20 to $6.60 per hour, and you'll need it. Using taxis more than occasionally will bankrupt you.

- Everyone seems to be highly strung.Stressed about their exams, their work, their mortgage... who knows?! Some might like life "fast-paced", but I think life's not meant to be that way. Happy heart attack!

- There is very little intrinsic culture to Sydney, even more so than Australia in general.I have fond memories of Old Sydney Town, but it closed down in 2003.Culture seems to revolve around drinking, working and holidays?Oh yes and sport.Australia is a young country after all.

- Sydney is a major entry point for migrants into Australia, and though I have nothing against migration per se (I am one), volumes of ill-mannered migrants inhabit the city. These are people who refuse to integrate and move only amongst their own insular groups. In some places, the typical bystander won't speak English! Conversing loudly in foreign tongues in public is not appealing.

- Urban sprawl. On average, it takes more than an hour in traffic to drive out of city, if that matters to you.Unless you pay coastal rents, you'll also spend time in the car getting to the beach.

Mitigating Factors

- The geography of the harbour, the beaches, the bridges, it's all very beautiful.

- The weather is relatively mild for a temperate locale, with warm, sunny summers.

- The handful of tourist traps: the Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Bondi beach, Manly beach and ferry, Taronga Zoo, The Blue Mountains (getting B-grade now...)

- The city is quite multicultural, so you can dine at many foreign eateries and partake in culturally diverse activites such as salsa.

- Jobs are plentiful and pay better than other areas, but you'll need it!

valid points, but Sydney is not a hellhole.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2014, 03:27:13 AM »
valid points, but Sydney is not a hellhole.

50 degrees celcius and chocolate face natives. If that's not hell, I don't know what is.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2014, 03:47:37 AM »
50 degrees celcius and chocolate face natives. If that's not hell, I don't know what is.

fuck man, every fucken country has its degenerates.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2014, 05:46:55 AM »
is that why you have 10 accounts and keep having to reinvent yourself cause of the constant ownings of how fragile you really are?

ive never met you dude, but god your a insecure girl.

keep rocking those avia from 1995 and thinking you look good, your a tiny tit with no legs and bodybuilders dont respect cumguzzling old fags like you. who live in a smith machine and only train arms. i dont even like training arms and mine destroy yours.   your nothing and never will be to the guys who really bodybuild.

and yes girl, this is a bodybuilding board, i think you forget your place routinely

I know ...that's why respected competitiors on this board :havee posted that I should compete..and I would do very well

I get that you dont like me ....but really, your posts are fucking idiotic.

I have a better build than you, and you talk down to me like I'm some twat that never posted a pic...you look like a fucking idiot.  ;)

For all of your tough talk I have yet to see a picture of you that looks better than me 

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2014, 05:48:07 AM »
LOL I missed this post.

EDB is comical...never have I seen someone play the "ubermacho take no shit tough guy" role in EVERY fucking post he makes.

You must be quite the badass  ::)

EDB strikes me as the weird guy that constantly sends angry complaint letters to every company that ever committed a perceived wrong against him. Probably the odd man out that never gets invited to rooftop parties at his moderately priced apartment complex, and so he constantly complains to management about 'noise levels' while everyone else has a good time.

Dude is a shooting spree waiting to happen.  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2014, 07:05:18 AM »
I know ...that's why respected competitiors on this board :havee posted that I should compete..and I would do very well

I get that you dont like me ....but really, your posts are fucking idiotic.

I have a better build than you, and you talk down to me like I'm some twat that never posted a pic...you look like a fucking idiot.  ;)

For all of your tough talk I have yet to see a picture of you that looks better than me 

fuck sakes with your pathetic tren induces double bicep shot.  You'd be winded in 2 seconds trying to fight someone wondering why your pathetic attempt at a punch didn't have the effect your imagination thought it would

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2014, 07:07:08 AM »
fuck sakes with your pathetic tren induces double bicep shot.  You'd be winded in 2 seconds trying to fight someone wondering why your pathetic attempt at a punch didn't have the effect your imagination thought it would

Lets see yours fatfuck  ;)

LOL @ "fighting"...how old are you ?

oh wait....you're the guy who was going to beat the shit out of all the "douchebags" in Vegas if they looked at you wrong.  Reality is you sat by yourself pouting like a chick with no prom date while everyone else was enjoying themselves. And you had to pay for a prostitute last minute to at least say you had sex with a chick.

what a "stud"  ::)

Truth is if you saw me in person...you would do what every guy does.  stare at me because my build destroys yours and try not to get caught staring.  Happens EVERY day  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2014, 07:40:37 AM »
bump  :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2014, 07:44:56 AM »
How long until an invitation to attend someone's dojo is extended to Groink?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2014, 08:03:09 AM »

no..... I'm terrified of all of these "badasses" on here. I don't get how they have the balls to anonymously talk tough the way they do..that's crazy  :P

I would be too scared

epic_alien

« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2014, 11:49:25 AM »
 you would not do well competing. i know math is a sore subject for you, but at 6 foot plus and 230lbs? your not gonna do well against 5'8 230lbs who is fully developed and not missing half their body

your a gym bodybuilder, your 50,  you have not,  and will not , ever  do a show, these arent insults, they are facts, embrace them, there would be more honor in it for you.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2014, 11:52:55 AM »

Groin likes to intimidate the 17 year olds at his gym.  he is that pathetic 40+ year old guy who tries to look young in his bejeweled black dress shirt with rolled up sleeves, spiked hair, faded jeans and black boots as he cruises the clubs nursing his Heineken light.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2014, 12:22:44 PM »
The look of shame is priceless.  Almost at a 1/2 pout.

yawn. another year 2000 pic from groink.

here is a more recent one:

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2014, 12:25:59 PM »

The FDB is a week old.

This is a year and a half old .

I notice both Epic Asslicker and El Dilbo Bouncer choose to respond with yet more WORDS... not a pic to be had.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2014, 12:30:06 PM »
The look of shame is priceless.  Almost at a 1/2 pout.

Probably not as shameful as you look when you are forced to pay prostitutes to get laid  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2014, 01:11:55 PM »
I mean....I can understand EDB.....he's just a fatfuck playing a role on here...he's always been all talk

But Epic Asswipe is a competitor...he must have tons of pics he can "own" me with...but he chooses to just flap his gums rather than post a pic next to mine  :)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2014, 01:31:51 PM »
That sucks, guess I will have to buy three or four of them so I can eat in relative peace while at a restaurant.

When I go into a public place I leave my cell in the truck, I fail to understand why people would want to hold conversations in the open.

I use a phone for business, but when I'm eating, it always stays in the car.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2014, 02:11:38 PM »

I have no axe to grind in this war of words. But this picture presents so many shopportunities......

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2014, 02:56:20 PM »
Groink has big arms and not too bad of of a facial structure.

epic_alien

« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2014, 03:31:35 PM »
I mean....I can understand EDB.....he's just a fatfuck playing a role on here...he's always been all talk

But Epic Asswipe is a competitor...he must have tons of pics he can "own" me with...but he chooses to just flap his gums rather than post a pic next to mine  :)

i posted pics recently num nums, before i even started my diet, look it up

the thing is, i dont take selfies in the bathroom allot. i took the pics i took recently to send to my trainer dr J. and thats the  only reason id take a candid pic of myself. i dont go to the gym and wear tanks tops and pants. i wear 2x 3x size everything and i train for me, i dont go to show off, i leave that for the stage. i know this is hard for you to comprehend but it is what it is, getting into a pic posting war with some old criminal on the net is not my idea of "winning"

i dont need to own you with a pic, you own yourself and get ran off the board every few months. Just to come back under a new name. your a joke and a clown, compulsive liar, and convict. you own yourself just by staying alive

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2014, 03:34:22 PM »
Like snx posits: Groink/EA feud - not so much.  

epic_alien

« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2014, 03:40:57 PM »
i agree, i dont know why i pick on him, its immature of me, but man someone has to drop the hammer of reality sometimes you know?

snx is a very intelligent man, i enjoy his writing

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2014, 03:50:46 PM »
Probably not as shameful as you look when you are forced to pay prostitutes to get laid  :D
Fuck no.  I love it man.  No shame.  Have you ever had one chick lay face down on the back of another while you slid your cock in and out of both of their vaginas? 

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2014, 03:55:06 PM »
Fuck no.  I love it man.  No shame.  Have you ever had one chick lay face down on the back of another while you slid your cock in and out of both of their vaginas? 

I have - didnt pay for it either.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2014, 03:58:15 PM »
i agree, i dont know why i pick on him, its immature of me, but man someone has to drop the hammer of reality sometimes you know?

snx is a very intelligent man, i enjoy his writing

Neither do I .....being you dont have a better build than I do.  :)

You can talk all the disrespectful shit you want...I have seen your pics onstage..and I have seen your recent pics.

You are nothing special....the way you talk.you would think YOU are mr Arizona....LOL