Author Topic: Delusional Vegetarians  (Read 6178 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Delusional Vegetarians
« on: February 26, 2014, 09:22:20 AM »
I was watching Diners Drive-Ins and Dives and this one vegetarian chef who was a short chuddy lesbo was making this dish with all sorts of grains and kale but also a shitload of butter and cups of heavy whiping cream.  The people eating were saying "how healthy they felt eating it", "they love eating healthy stuff like that"  and all I could do was laugh at their stupidity.  The amount of calories and saturated fats from the butter and cream is probably more than they would get eating a double cheesburger with bacon with a side of fries.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Delusional Vegetarians
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 10:03:50 AM »
Falcon will not agree.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 02:29:47 PM »
I was watching Diners Drive-Ins and Dives and this one vegetarian chef who was a short chuddy lesbo was making this dish with all sorts of grains and kale but also a shitload of butter and cups of heavy whiping cream.  The people eating were saying "how healthy they felt eating it", "they love eating healthy stuff like that"  and all I could do was laugh at their stupidity.  The amount of calories and saturated fats from the butter and cream is probably more than they would get eating a double cheesburger with bacon with a side of fries.
  A lot of women seem to think if it's not meat, it's "healthy". 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 02:34:28 PM »
In before 10 pages of "a calorie is a calorie".   :D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 02:37:29 PM »
we had a 350lb fat hoe at our job that was vegan, she would leave the lunch room when i went in with my burgers or chicken for lunch,

all she ate was cakes she baked the night before 

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 02:45:54 PM »
Bill Pearl swears he made his best gains and mass by switching to veggie and stayed with it the rest of his life... He was a vegetarian when he beat Arnold, and correct me if wrong, but isn't he one of few who has beaten both Sergio and Arnold?  For a guy with limited chemical enhancement (even if u don't believe his claims, historically he didn't have access to much compared to today's competitors) he looked terrific and claims vegetarian diet allowed him to train hard and heavy, into his 80s...

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2014, 02:55:14 PM »
they need to take a leaf out of this fella's book.. maybe a leaf from his plate too ;D

i'll get me coat  :-[

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 02:57:28 PM »
Most of them look weak, depressed and are pale white.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2014, 03:44:38 PM »
heavier people were less likely to suffer from 'fatal' heart attacks than skinny people

there goes your theory pussy
A

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 03:56:46 PM »
heavier people were less likely to suffer from 'fatal' heart attacks than skinny people

They get plenty if cardio in lugging their humongous asses around.
S

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 04:00:29 PM »
Bill Pearl swears he made his best gains and mass by switching to veggie and stayed with it the rest of his life... He was a vegetarian when he beat Arnold, and correct me if wrong, but isn't he one of few who has beaten both Sergio and Arnold?  For a guy with limited chemical enhancement (even if u don't believe his claims, historically he didn't have access to much compared to today's competitors) he looked terrific and claims vegetarian diet allowed him to train hard and heavy, into his 80s...

I trained with Bill multiple times. His brother Harold was my training partner for years. Bill ate eggs, milk and cottage cheese.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 04:01:00 PM »

I do believe that has been debunked

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2014, 05:50:48 PM »
vegetarian makes you alot weaker but healthier
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2014, 06:04:29 PM »
Perhaps they're delusional but they always help sick and injured animals so that's good.
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2014, 11:01:09 PM »
vegetarian makes you alot weaker but healthier

So a healthy body should be weak? Falconesq logic

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2014, 06:11:34 AM »
Easy, people want to believe...
Misconception 1: Everything vegetarian/vegan is healthy.
Misconception 2: If it contains some healthy ingredients, the whole dish is healthy.

If I believed that, I could eat shitloads of chocolate guilt free...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2014, 07:02:40 AM »
Perhaps they're delusional but they always help sick and injured animals so that's good.

yes and the women always have furry muffs  :P

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2014, 07:20:01 AM »
Most vegans I've met are fat.  I've met a few very skinny vegans as well but mostly fat.  Most females go through a period of vegetarianism.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2014, 07:27:13 AM »
I had to endure the weekly conversation amongst some of our fat women in the office about "Eating healthy" oh brother. Literally 20 mins straight of scientific gems about which "unhealthy" foods they are cutting out because they didn't "lose any weight on them" and which revolutionary foods they were going to eat to "get the weight off"

I really wish it was as simple as standing up and shouting "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DISGUSTING HERD OF COWS, JUST EAT LESS CALORIES". But as we know, sense will not prevail and there is too much fiction to unravel in their minds before they will listen.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2014, 07:29:41 AM »
I had to endure the weekly conversation amongst some of our fat women in the office about "Eating healthy" oh brother. Literally 20 mins straight of scientific gems about which "unhealthy" foods they are cutting out because they didn't "lose any weight on them" and which revolutionary foods they were going to eat to "get the weight off"

I really wish it was as simple as standing up and shouting "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DISGUSTING HERD OF COWS, JUST EAT LESS CALORIES". But as we know, sense will not prevail and there is too much fiction to unravel in their minds before they will listen.

ive tried being honest with hippos they don't like it

hippo " I hardly eat anything but keep putting weight on"

me " that's impossible you over eat every day which is why you are consistently putting weight on, you are delusional and kidding yourself about what you eat"

they basically want people to validate their choices fuck them

now I just laugh that winds them up even more
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2014, 07:39:53 AM »
ive tried being honest with hippos they don't like it

hippo " I hardly eat anything but keep putting weight on"

me " that's impossible you over eat every day which is why you are consistently putting weight on, you are delusional and kidding yourself about what you eat"

they basically want people to validate their choices fuck them

now I just laugh that winds them up even more

I knew a fat chick like this who complained how it's her genetics, bullshit, bullshit why should couldn't lose weight.  She then got into a bad car accident and shattered her leg so she was in the hospital for about a month while she got better, two weeks on IV and then eating small meals, she came out about 100 pounds lighter and very noticable.  I wanted to be a prick and ask her about her genetics but I figured she went through enough pain already.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2014, 07:41:17 AM »
I knew a fat chick like this who complained how it's her genetics, bullshit, bullshit why should couldn't lose weight.  She then got into a bad car accident and shattered her leg so she was in the hospital for about a month while she got better, two weeks on IV and then eating small meals, she came out about 100 pounds lighter and very noticable.  I wanted to be a prick and ask her about her genetics but I figured she went through enough pain already.

Hahaha you should have finished her off with a swift "BOOM looks like your genetics got a miracle healing"

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2014, 08:08:29 AM »
I love how fat people only ask fat people how to loose weight.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2014, 08:10:24 AM »
I love how fat people only ask fat people how to loose weight.

it's because they don't want to hear the truth.

The Wrong Advices

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2014, 08:20:20 AM »
The worst are vegetarian/vegans who don't eat animal products because we shouldn't eat "living things". Guess they don't consider plants to be "living things", lol.