Author Topic: 76 ers youngest and dumbest team in the nba.  (Read 1702 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
76 ers youngest and dumbest team in the nba.
« on: February 26, 2014, 11:50:18 AM »
 ;D  first year coach with no head coaching experience, check. clueless general manager check. worst attendance in the league  not yet but will be soon. they went from a bad team to the worse in the nba in one day traded spencer hawes no surprise there got next to nothing for him. traded evan[leading scorer on team] turner and lavoy allen for nothing[danny granger who wants to be bought out]. last year attendance was decent middle of pack thanks to getting andrew bynum who never actually played to earn his 16.7 million nice work if you can get it. the general manager thinks second round draft picks and guys with sore knees[wrecked] is the way to build a team . there other top pick  cakehead noel sore knee has yet to play this season. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
F

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: 76 ers youngest and dumbest team in the nba.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 06:34:46 PM »
Obviously they're being dumb on purpose. Management is tanking the season, it's like a transition year to the transition year.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 11:48:09 AM »
Obviously they're being dumb on purpose. Management is tanking the season, it's like a transition year to the transition year.
that's what i thought at first but they are way off. right now they have 3 nba caliber players on the roster, thad young, mcw, tony wroten. 2nd round draft picks seldom make it. i see many dark years ahead.
F

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 11:58:17 AM »
lakers are not to far off

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 06:45:29 AM »
This!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2014, 10:10:28 AM »
I'm not a Sixers fan (or even basketball for that matter) but I do remember a time when the Sixers were a marquee team that was always in the discussion about championships.

~