Author Topic: Civil War in Ukraine?? *Crazy footage*  (Read 27530 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Civil War in Ukraine?? *Crazy footage*
« Reply #175 on: March 01, 2014, 10:11:04 PM »
Great answer as always. What if Sweden invaded Finland or the UK wanted their empire back? Or Maybe if Germanny invaded Austria?
I say let em have at it. Territory used to be constantly shifting, its semi-hilarious how weve decided 'nope, no more, you have your land, we have our land, nobody move, this is perfect, no wars, no changd, we must homd it just like this, you cant have that stuff Russia, sit in the corner'.

Like environmentalists shitting themselves wjen one species hunts another species into extinction.... we try and control everything and it simply isnt possible... we have god complexes.

I understand helping yourallieds but at some point we need to let other people do their own shit....

seriously though, im so sick of us intervening in everythinf.

alabama ftw

« Reply #176 on: March 01, 2014, 10:26:14 PM »
I say let em have at it. Territory used to be constantly shifting, its semi-hilarious how weve decided 'nope, no more, you have your land, we have our land, nobody move, this is perfect, no wars, no changd, we must homd it just like this, you cant have that stuff Russia, sit in
Aint that a good thing?

Answer the qeustion, what if Sweden attacked Finland, Germany invaded Austria or maybye the UK wanted their empire back. What would you say then?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #177 on: March 01, 2014, 10:39:03 PM »
the UK wanted their empire back. What would you say then?

I have to admit I would be pretty excited, would they also be sending all the Muslims home?

I hope they also take back Zimbabwe  8)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #178 on: March 02, 2014, 02:53:24 AM »

Oh man... Ukrainian military is on roll. Poor fukers. I wouldn't even try with that  :-\

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: March 02, 2014, 03:02:31 AM »
Oh man... Ukrainian military is on roll. Poor fukers. I wouldn't even try with that  :-\

^^
Dude, those are the old Russian 122mm guns, I got shelled by these in Croatia, they hit hard as FUCK...

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: March 02, 2014, 03:03:42 AM »
Great answer as always. What if Sweden invaded Finland or the UK wanted their empire back? Or Maybe if Germanny invaded Austria?

Oh man, I know this is not what you meant but this is too good to pass. Kind of inside joke among Nordic countries (Swedish military)  ;D

Sweden didn't even get their fighters in the air when Russian bombers conducted a simulated strategic strike against Swedish military targets last year.
Invader times are long gone for our Swedish brothers.

Russian fighter planes carried out training missions just outside the Swedish border over Easter; Sweden's military, however, was too slow to react and had to rely on help from Nato, the Svenska Dagbladet newspaper (SvD) revealed on Monday.

http://www.thelocal.se/20130422/47474

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: March 02, 2014, 03:09:59 AM »

This has been circulating since last night and now according to RT, Russian senator seems to have confirmed it:

Ukrainian Navy flagship takes Russia’s side – report

http://rt.com/news/ukraine-navy-flaghsip-protest-389/

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: March 02, 2014, 03:13:28 AM »
As always, God is with Russia  ;D 8)

alabama ftw

« Reply #183 on: March 02, 2014, 03:22:20 AM »
Sweden didn't even get their fighters in the air when Russian bombers conducted a simulated strategic strike against Swedish military targets last year.
Invader times are long gone for our Swedish

It was a theoretical question. I know how pathetic the Swedish army are. Right now I am working in Sweden and I have Swedish parents. During the cold war Sweden had some balls. They even wanted to have atomic bombs :D

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: March 02, 2014, 03:33:01 AM »
It was a theoretical question. I know how pathetic the Swedish army are. Right now I am working in Sweden and I have Swedish parents. During the cold war Sweden had some balls. They even wanted to have atomic bombs :D

Yes, it's amazing how they have let themselves go.
Guess Sweden is the "most advanced" country on this aspect. They are "forerunners" in sex-neutral raising of children, in acceptance of sexual minorities etc.
That's the road they have chosen. Only future shows how it worked.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: March 02, 2014, 04:04:28 AM »

Just in: Ukrainian army base surrounded by Russian forces.

What is interesting is that we haven't seen anything heavy from Russian military despite those few choppers. Not even tanks!
The tactic is clearly to wait Ukraine to make the first move, which it is unlikely to do. No one knows how working the Ukrainian command-chain is at the moment with several side changers, sacking of officers etc.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: March 02, 2014, 05:31:31 AM »
Anti-war protest held today in Moscow, right in front of Kremlin  ;D

Meanwhile in Ukraine, more and more Russian trucks seem to be appearing from somewhere:

Bitches are always on the winner's side  8) :-\

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #187 on: March 02, 2014, 06:56:37 AM »
It's got to be really playing tricks in Obama's head to see Putin outmaneuver him again like a dumb idiot.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: March 02, 2014, 07:40:06 AM »
Aint that a good thing?

Answer the qeustion, what if Sweden attacked Finland, Germany invaded Austria or maybye the UK wanted their empire back. What would you say then?

If the UK took over administration of their former colonies it would be a major improvement over the incompetent mismanagement by the natives.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #189 on: March 02, 2014, 07:47:57 AM »
Aint that a good thing?

UK wants their empire back? Cool, send the filth packing. Anschluss of Germany and Austria? Good, pan germanism. Sweden attacking Finland? Haha, maybe 400 years ago. White power.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: March 02, 2014, 08:15:01 AM »
Snipers playing counter strike on real people!!  :-X Holy Phuck at 04.45!!!

I'm european. I only blame european union for that shit. UE is responsible, using ukrainian ppl against their own gov.
asstropin

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: March 02, 2014, 08:18:57 AM »
16:06: BBC Monitoring reports: The Ukrainian State Border Service's regional HQ in Simferopol has been stormed and captured by "unidentified armed men", the service says in a statement circulated by UNIAN news agency. The headquarters of the Simferopol border detachment has also been taken.

16:07: According to the report, the attack was started by a group of plain-clothed men wearing bullet-proof vests and helmets, who were later joined by members of the Russian military.

Sooo.... Speetsnaz is in da house?  8)

Haha, holy shit Russians are like modern day Crusaders WTF  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 02, 2014, 08:34:31 AM »
it seems to me all these people are enjoying what they re doing, on both sides. Humans are funny animals. Probably bored of peace times.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: March 02, 2014, 08:34:47 AM »
who gives a shit, honestly

how is any of this relevant to my life

You are the kind of boy that's never and would never serve in a hostile environment - you run like hell from combat at ANY level and that video makes you uncomfortable and sort of scared even - just fucking say it ya lil bitch

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #194 on: March 02, 2014, 08:39:31 AM »
You are the kind of boy that's never and would never serve in a hostile environment - you run like hell from combat at ANY level and that video makes you uncomfortable and sort of scared even - just fucking say it ya lil bitch

Combat is catabolic.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #195 on: March 02, 2014, 08:39:43 AM »
UK wants their empire back? Cool, send the filth packing. Anschluss of Germany and Austria? Good, pan germanism. Sweden attacking Finland? Haha, maybe 400 years ago. White power.
x2

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #196 on: March 02, 2014, 08:44:50 AM »
I hate the trend of trying to stomp out pride in one's nation and national heritage... don't get me wrong, I understand places like the US are BUILT on immigration.. but everyone used to come together UNDER the Flag, and become American, while retaining their cultural heritage and simply embracing their new country.

Now days, it seems they're trying to completely stamp that out, they just want people to mix and live and work without any semblance of pride/duty/patriotism to the country that they have chosen to make their homes.... I have no problem with an immigrant that comes here, works hard, is proud to be a part of this country, but still maintains a respect for their past and their culture.. I have a problem when they come here and either

A.Have zero pride in the country they're coming to and leeching off the system or mocking it,
B.Expect the country to reverse integrate - I.E., learn their language and force us to try and make their culture the primary, like whats happening in California in the La Raza movement (or whetever its called), coming here and trying to turn the US into Mexico...
C. (biggest peeve)trying to completely erase cultural history and customs, and make everyone an apathetic drone who doesn't have any clue where they came from or what their ancestors fought to protect.

This should be a thread in itself. I couldn't agree more.

I was born in Poland and came to USA with my family when I was 9. I consider myself an American but still have my traditions and customs from Poland, however I'm an American first.

It seems like a lot of brown immigrants middle east, latinos and even current citizens do not give a fuck about this country and seem to demand reverse assimilation. My buddy's wife is a teacher in a school where most kids are from immigrant mexicans parents and the kids were born in this country. If you ask them if they're American, they always answer no.

You see this shit in the media too of Americans being portrayed as stupid, fat and lazy. It's complete b.s.

People express american pride as sarcasm and comedy, never in a serious matter. I've been seeing this trend the last couple of years and it seems disturbing because it further separates groups of people instead of everyone coming together and "becoming" American.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 02, 2014, 08:54:10 AM »

This is gotta be the easiest "invasion" in the history:
Ukrainian navy chief is the latest of Ukrainian officers to defect!!!!

16:46: BBC Monitoring says: Russian state-owned news agency RIA Novosti reports that Ukrainian navy chief Denys Berezovskyy, who was appointed by acting President Turchynov yesterday, has "taken an oath of allegiance to the people to Crimea", which suggests that he has joined forces with the pro-Russian authorities there. Speaking at a news conference in Sevastopol, Rear Adm Denys Berezovskyy reportedly vowed to "defend" the people of Crimea.

AAAAND it's true  ;D

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: March 02, 2014, 08:55:25 AM »
This should be a thread in itself. I couldn't agree more.

I was born in Poland and came to USA with my family when I was 9. I consider myself an American but still have my traditions and customs from Poland, however I'm an American first.

It seems like a lot of brown immigrants middle east, latinos and even current citizens do not give a fuck about this country and seem to demand reverse assimilation. My buddy's wife is a teacher in a school where most kids are from immigrant mexicans parents and the kids were born in this country. If you ask them if they're American, they always answer no.

You see this shit in the media too of Americans being portrayed as stupid, fat and lazy. It's complete b.s.

People express american pride as sarcasm and comedy, never in a serious matter. I've been seeing this trend the last couple of years and it seems disturbing because it further separates groups of people instead of everyone coming together and "becoming" American.

Non-whites are encouraged to celebrate and take pride in their heritage.  All of this is done in the name of self-esteem building.   Without the social pressure to conform coupled with the focus on ethnic pride creates very little incentive for these individuals to assimilate or see themselves as a part of a greater whole.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: March 02, 2014, 08:58:14 AM »
Non-whites are encouraged to celebrate and take pride in their heritage.  All of this is done in the name of self-esteem building.   Without the social pressure to conform coupled with the focus on ethnic pride creates very little incentive for these individuals to assimilate or see themselves as a part of a greater whole.

That's why this needs to change. National pride is very important IMO especially here in USA where it's a country of immigrants.