Author Topic: Real Moorish girls  (Read 14378 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Real Moorish girls
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2014, 07:41:33 AM »
LOL...Gettin a little hot aren't we Habib?

Yeah exactly, don't fuck with habibs, there's a reason the trans-atlantic european traders skipped north africa and picked you guys up further down
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2014, 07:44:19 AM »
You wanna play mind games? You've just been a victim. Enjoy your day. You've just been rattled by the legendary "Wiggs". It's been a pleasure.  :-*

Welcome to Getbig.

No, I handed you your black ass on a plate complete with Moorish seasoning and you ate the full thing.

S

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2014, 07:44:30 AM »
Yeah exactly, don't fuck with habibs, there's a reason the trans-atlantic european traders skipped north africa and picked you guys up further down

We have to thank or blame the "habibs" as you call them for that. They already established a very lucrative slave trade in that area before the euros even got there.  The network was already in place.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2014, 07:45:19 AM »
Wiggs being hung drawn and quarted by getbigs rookie of the month in this thread

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2014, 07:45:40 AM »
You wanna play mind games? You've just been a victim. Enjoy your day. You've just been rattled by the legendary "Wiggs". It's been a pleasure.  :-*

Welcome to Getbig.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2014, 07:47:54 AM »
We have to thank or blame the "habibs" as you call them for that. They already established a very lucrative slave trade in that area before the euros even got there.  The network was already in place.

S

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2014, 07:48:10 AM »
This is what I am trying to tell this black asshole but he wont get it.

LOL, Wiggs is melting down because his ego driven fantasy of black Moors conquering Europe is being utterly dismantled. We should quit before reality becomes too much to bear and he commits suicide a la Shutter Island, or goes on a kill whitey shooting spree.

This poor Hebrew is clearly delusional.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2014, 07:48:50 AM »

They picked us because we were a non African black people on African black people land. This is why blacks sold other blacks as they say. The truth is Africans sold Black Hebrew Israelites to Arabs wholesale, Arabs sold them Europeans, the people that call themselves "Jewish" oversaw the whole thing and had insurance on the ships and us. You really should do some research because it's like I'm an adult talking to a child about history. You have bits and pieces and I have the complete story.

Anyway, I'm not here to fight with you. Let me tell you you're wasting your time by arguing with me. I've taken on the whole board at one time (no homo) on this subject and won. So lil ol' Scorpio is not going to change anything. I dig up what people like to keep buried. Anyway, what's your race? I'd like to see what you know of your peoples history and what's true and what not.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2014, 07:49:02 AM »
LOL, Wiggs is melting down because his ego driven fantasy of black Moors conquering Europe is being utterly dismantled. We should quit before reality becomes too much to bear and he commits suicide a la Shutter Island.

This poor Hebrew is clearly delusional.

Are you sure he's not just trolling?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2014, 07:49:36 AM »

he is fucked off his head on drugs all the time

probably has no grasp on reality
T

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2014, 07:49:53 AM »
doesn't his half-grin in all his pics give away that only 1% of his posts are to be taken literally

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2014, 07:49:57 AM »
Wiggs being hung drawn and quarted by getbigs rookie of the month in this thread

That would never happen. You and I both know this.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2014, 07:50:01 AM »

Anyone that puts this much effort and research into bullshit for trolling purposes is nuts or not trolling = nuts.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2014, 07:51:21 AM »
No, I handed you your black ass on a plate complete with Moorish seasoning and you ate the full thing.

You didn't hand me jack shit son. If you're northern African with light skin, you're a mutt at this point. Original Moors were black African.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2014, 07:52:54 AM »
doesn't his half-grin in all his pics give away that only 1% of his posts are to be taken literally

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2014, 07:53:45 AM »
he is fucked off his head on drugs all the time

probably has no grasp on reality

Really? So what drugs do I take? I'd like to hear this. lol

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2014, 07:54:11 AM »

Peyote

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2014, 07:54:42 AM »
They picked us because we were a non African black people on African black people land. This is why blacks sold other blacks as they say. The truth is Africans sold Black Hebrew Israelites to Arabs wholesale, Arabs sold them Europeans, the people that call themselves "Jewish" oversaw the whole thing and had insurance on the ships and us. You really should do some research because it's like I'm an adult talking to a child about history. You have bits and pieces and I have the complete story.

Anyway, I'm not here to fight with you. Let me tell you you're wasting your time by arguing with me. I've taken on the whole board at one time (no homo) on this subject and won. So lil ol' Scorpio is not going to change anything. I dig up what people like to keep buried. Anyway, what's your race? I'd like to see what you know of your peoples history and what's true and what not.

Softening our tone now a little are we?

I am a Moor, I would love to hear you insult everything I was ever taught by grand parents and great grand parents.
S

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2014, 07:54:43 AM »

You are correct! That's right. The Arabs had a huge slave market for Hebrews selling them to Euros. Most don't know this.

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2014, 07:55:40 AM »

You dont take drugs????

So whats your excuse?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2014, 07:56:12 AM »
Anyone that puts this much effort and research into bullshit for trolling purposes is nuts or not trolling = nuts.
or just intelligent, well-adjusted, coherent, and capable of condensing complex anthropological concepts into intelligible, short statements any simpleton can understand

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2014, 07:56:46 AM »

You look better, more serious, in glasses, nohomo (maybehomo)  :D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2014, 07:57:53 AM »
You look better, more serious, in glasses, nohomo (maybehomo)  :D

You and Wiggs can breed, send the little shit to north-africa and call him a Moor. That way Wiggos can substantiate his link at last.
S

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2014, 07:59:13 AM »
Wiggs has no pride in his own people. He has created an elaborate phantasy world that allows him to escape reality and raid other peoples for cultural artifacts. This guy hates himself so much that his doesn't even find black women attractive and resorts to pathetic boasting on the rare occasions he can manipulate some moderately attractive white castoff into bedding down with him. He is a short angry Hebrew period. All of his self esteem is derived from trying to convince white people on a bodybuilding forum that magical Hebrews are everywhere lol

Simple Simon

« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2014, 07:59:58 AM »
Wiggs has no pride in his own people. He has created an elaborate phantasy world that allows him to escape reality and raid other peoples for cultural artifacts. This guy hates himself so much that his doesn't even find black women attractive and resorts to pathetic boasting on the rare occasions he can manipulate some moderately attractive white girl into bedding down with him. He is a short angry Hebrew period. All of his self esteem is derived from trying to convince white people on a bodybuilding forum that magical Hebrews are everywhere lol

brutal.