Author Topic: Real Moorish girls  (Read 14358 times)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Real Moorish girls
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2014, 08:00:11 AM »
Wiggs has no pride in his own people. He has created an elaborate phantasy world that allows him to escape reality and raid other peoples for cultural artifacts. This guy hates himself so much that his doesn't even find black women attractive and resorts to pathetic boasting on the rare occasions he can manipulate some moderately attractive white girl into bedding down with him. He is a short angry Hebrew period. All of his self esteem is derived from trying to convince white people on a bodybuilding forum that magical Hebrews are everywhere lol
Black women just aren't that attractive, in general.
White women are hit or miss. But the hits are out of the park

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2014, 08:00:47 AM »
You and Wiggs can breed, send the little shit to north-africa and call him a Moor. That way Wiggos can substantiate his link at last.
Then our kid would be mulatto
that's not a Moor by any stretch of the imagination

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2014, 08:01:48 AM »
brutal.

Wiggs should just stop posting. He has lost all respect here after the numerous beatings issued by his white and Moorish masters.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2014, 08:02:38 AM »
Softening our tone now a little are we?

I am a Moor, I would love to hear you insult everything I was ever taught by grand parents and great grand parents.

Moor? What country is your bloodline from? I'm not softening shit. I'm mining data to destroy you with. So you'll either give it to me or you'll cower like a bitch. Which will it be.

Moors were the people that civilized Europe. The original ones were black. You may be descendants of them but your light skin says your mixed with other stuff but that's fine. You're a Moor. Those bitches you posted have very little "Moor" in them. These are real Moors prior to race mixing.

Would you like some "Moor"?  :-*

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2014, 08:05:27 AM »
Wiggs is the type of getbigger that I don't even bother to destroy. He has fallen so far.

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2014, 08:05:57 AM »
These are real Moors prior to race mixing

Psst..those are drawings, not real pictures.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2014, 08:06:36 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2014, 08:06:45 AM »
Wiggs is the type of getbigger that I don't even bother to destroy. He has fallen so far.

You couldn't do anything if you tried you limey kunt. Go brush your teeth i can smell your breath from here.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2014, 08:07:25 AM »
Psst..those are drawings, not real pictures.

Your name suites you.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2014, 08:08:02 AM »
Moor? What country is your bloodline from? I'm not softening shit. I'm mining data to destroy you with. So you'll either give it to me or you'll cower like a bitch. Which will it be.

Moors were the people that civilized Europe. The original ones were black. You may be descendants of them but your light skin says your mixed with other stuff but that's fine. You're a Moor. Those bitches you posted have very little "Moor" in them. These are real Moors prior to race mixing.

Listen blue gums, I already said there was a minority of black Moors that went with the Arabs and Berbers and served as mercenaries - however the overwhelming majority of Moors were Berbers.
Berbers do not look tremendously different from southern Euros - they were distinguished by dress and custom. In heraldry the minority of black Moors were usually depicted because they were the most different looking to Europeans - and thus it had a novelty factor because of the greater 'foreigness' - similarly griffins and lions etc are often depicted in heraldry (griffins don't exist - and lions don't exist in Europe).

Next thing you'll start claiming white people covered up the existence of Griffins and lions in medieval England.

Dumb fuck

Simple Simon

« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2014, 08:08:33 AM »
Your name suites you.
Epic response.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2014, 08:08:43 AM »
Your name suites you.
Worst poster this site has ever seen. I think he's here because every other site with even minimal moderation IP banned him. Getbig is like the filter that catches all the filth and scum stuck to the bottom of a swimming pool that's been covered for a year.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2014, 08:12:04 AM »

Would you like some "Moor"?  :-*

They look like paintings of fictitious people to me...just saying

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2014, 08:12:13 AM »
Listen blue gums, I already said there was a minority of black Moors that went with the Arabs and Berbers and served as mercenaries - however the overwhelming majority of Moors were Berbers.
Berbers do not look tremendously different from southern Euros - they were distinguished by dress and custom. In heraldry the minority of black Moors were usually depicted because they were the most different looking to Europeans - and thus it had a novelty factor because of the greater 'foreigness' - similarly griffins and lions etc are often depicted in heraldry (griffins don't exist - and lions don't exist in Europe).

Next thing you'll start claiming white people covered up the existence of Griffins and lions in medieval England.

Dumb fuck

Listen Chief, if you haven't figured it out by now, I have no interest in engaging in discourse with you. Take your gimmick account and what you think you know about me and seek attention elsewhere. You're ideas and thought processes are pedestrian.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2014, 08:13:54 AM »
Listen Chief, if you haven't figured it out by now, I have no interest in engaging in discourse with you. Take your gimmick account and what you think you know about me and seek attention elsewhere. You're ideas and thought processes are pedestrian.

Now I know you are trolling.

Kudos,
Asswipe.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2014, 08:14:09 AM »

Wiggs has no pride in his own people. He has created an elaborate phantasy world that allows him to escape reality and raid other peoples for cultural artifacts. This guy hates himself so much that his doesn't even find black women attractive and resorts to pathetic boasting on the rare occasions he can manipulate some moderately attractive white castoff into bedding down with him. He is a short angry Hebrew period. All of his self esteem is derived from trying to convince white people on a bodybuilding forum that magical Hebrews are everywhere lol

Sagital Chest just opened a can nuclear whop-ass on this bitch  :-X
S

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2014, 08:14:48 AM »
You are correct! That's right. The Arabs had a huge slave market for Hebrews selling them to Euros. Most don't know this.

People have the perception that Europeans where raiding villages in mass for slaves.  The big secret is that the the tribes in the area where active trading partners in slavery.  In parts of Africa slavery still exists.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2014, 08:15:19 AM »

well yeah...he's owning the shit out of you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2014, 08:15:52 AM »
Worst poster this site has ever seen. I think he's here because every other site with even minimal moderation IP banned him. Getbig is like the filter that catches all the filth and scum stuck to the bottom of a swimming pool that's been covered for a year.
People are always frightened of what they don't understand.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2014, 08:16:02 AM »
Sagital Chest just opened a can nuclear whop-ass on this bitch  :-X

I realize that our slave is just acting out (trolling).
Reason being, he won't address any counter arguments - why would he, he has none and that would ruin his troll game. Either way, he is a fucktard for spending this much time on a trolling endeavor.

Back in the slave hole with Brunhilde fuckhead.

Simple Simon

« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2014, 08:16:40 AM »
I realize that our slave is just acting out (trolling).
Reason being, he won't address any counter arguments
- why would he, he has none and that would ruin his troll game. Either way, he is a fucktard for spending this much time on a trolling endeavor.

Back on the slave hole with Brunhilde fuckhead.

Bingo

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2014, 08:18:31 AM »
Those bitches you posted have very little "Moor" in them. These are real Moors prior to race mixing.

I can't believe you just insulted my people conveniently to suit your narcisstic fantasist views.
S

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2014, 08:20:32 AM »
Russians are black....FACT!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2014, 08:22:34 AM »
Russians are black....FACT!

you have the same exact shape legs as I do...always separated no matter what kind of shape you are in...tiny ankles like  girl......right?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2014, 08:24:05 AM »
Moors can't grow epic beards, though.