Author Topic: Lefists and Libs in despair as Obama's poll numbers sink even lower.  (Read 1995 times)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Lefists and Libs in despair as Obama's poll numbers sink even lower.
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2014, 12:54:12 PM »

Look guy.....that shit about Cons and education...yeah that's all bullshit. You half a fag elites like to tell yourselves that you know what's going on, while running the greatest country into the ground. Obama is highly educated...he's a fucking halfwit and tea party anti-intellectuals.....where the held did u get that? The Tea party started out as primarily as a fiscal responsibility movement made up of mostly educated white middle class people. Take that media matters/MSNBC list of tired bullshit and screw.

Half a fag elites? Me? Uh, no.  I'm doing pretty well now but, let's put it this way, I ate a lot of hot dogs and pot pies growing up, OK?

Look son, I don't care that the tea-party started out as an astro-turfed creation of genuinely intelligent conservatives.  (And, IIRC, the tea party was originally fawned over by a lot of the media in the beginning, wasn't it?) 

What matters now is that a large percentage of tea party folks are idiots.  C'mon, Sarah freakin' Palin?  Are you kidding?  What educated person in their right mind would think she'd be a suitable anything?  You can talk fancifully about middle-class educated tea party folks all you want but the crowds that you see at tea party events in youtube videos would seem to starkly contradict you. 

Besides, don't you realize that perception has everything to do with my argument anyway?; Even if the tea party is a solid 85% PhD's, if the common perception among educated news folks is that they're largely retards (like I suspect) then I'm thinking that the news folks are going to not want to throw in with them politically.

Like I tried to emphasize, though, this is only my unsupported (and largely unexplored) idea born of how I, personally, am inclined to decide who I want to agree with and disagree with on a personal level.  It's one of those mental shortcuts that folks make on a daily basis (that can definitely lead to wrong decisions, for sure).

Sorry that many MSNBC-types think y'all are retards, but I think it's true (that many think that).

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2014, 01:15:00 PM »
What matters now is that a large percentage of tea party folks are idiots...says you..and you are exactly what? Aren't you Canadian? They're idiots because you are a leftwing...that's why. You're world view is so fucked up that anybody who does not believe what you believe is an idiot. You leftwingers aren't stupid, you're all dangerous. You're traitors but I don't consider you stupid. What MSNBC types...Sharpton? Your party is better represented by the OWS movement...a front for a Canadian wack job leftist. Palin, while not polished and certainly not presidential isn't an idiot.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2014, 01:31:20 PM »
What matters now is that a large percentage of tea party folks are idiots...says you..and you are exactly what? Aren't you Canadian? They're idiots because you are a leftwing...that's why. You're world view is so fucked up that anybody who does not believe what you believe is an idiot. You leftwingers aren't stupid, you're all dangerous. You're traitors but I don't consider you stupid. What MSNBC types...Sharpton? Your party is better represented by the OWS movement...a front for a Canadian wack job leftist. Palin, while not polished and certainly not presidential isn't an idiot.

lol she's brilliant

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2014, 01:40:51 PM »
She wasn't ready...pure and simple. She's not an idiot either.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2014, 01:44:30 PM »
She wasn't ready...pure and simple. She's not an idiot either.

lol i'll give you simple,that's a good one word description  :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2014, 02:01:29 PM »
I don't think libs are in any sort of despair.

They got OB to a second term, got Crapcare passed, and succeeded in demonizing many conservatives.

So when OB poll numbers go down, why should they even give a fuck?

The ones that are in despair are the ones who though 2012 was a slamdunk. 

No worries, the pendulum will swing.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2014, 02:31:01 PM »

Where is this Canadian thing coming from?  I'm 100% American.  Born and raised in the CA Bay Area.  Served 4 years on active duty in the US army as a 98G Russian, in fact.

No, political affiliation by itself doesn't mean you're an idiot in my book.  However, in my mind, anyone who isn't reasonably adept at using language and logic risks being thought of as an idiot for sure.  

This means I think that many real conservatives are not idiots.  For instance, I actually like listening to guys like Krauthammer sometimes, actually.  

Unfortunately it seems like a lot of the smart conservatives (that have a platform to be heard - NOT ones you meet IRL) come off as some dishonest-as-fuck sneaky snakes.  Especially the ones that pretend to be social conservatives when they're actually quite the opposite IRL.  Strange bedfellows and all, I guess.

And fer fuck's sake, Palin, while not an idiot compared to regular folks on the street, IS an idiot when compared to, say, other governors or even most other major party vice presidential candidates.

BTW, how can you simultaneously think it's a bad thing that I supposedly consider others with a different political worldview idiots (which I dispute) but it's reasonable for you to think that liberals are traitors?  

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2014, 08:08:56 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/27/us/politics/despite-rifts-gop-has-election-edge-poll-finds.html

Hilarious excuses by the leftist C words

Poll numbers don't mean shit anymore....Obama will never run for office again after he leaves.  He'll do public speaking, set up a presidential library, and etc. 
A

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2014, 04:14:49 AM »
Once again you are pretending...once again, for every one right leaning person who watches Fox, there are ten non-political people who get their news from the 'big 4' of nbc, cnn, abc, or cbs.

A lot of people dont even have cable to watch anything else. And for every one right leaning show with good ratings like DD one could find several that push left wing ideology.

All you can do is say ' fox news' and cherry pick anomolous shows to prove your point, which you know as well as i do is bs.

The vast majority of the news, and popular tv programs, and movies, and music industry, etc etc..that are seen and heard by the vast majority of the population, heavily favors left-wing ideology. This is 100% undeniable

To lean right you have to be willing to fake news. Only FOX will do this on a consistent basis.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2014, 05:06:49 AM »
The more you see the left squirm everytime those polls are cited, the more you realize they are dreading the 2014 midterms.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2014, 05:16:40 AM »
As much of a phoney as Obama has proven to be, the country has shifted so far to the Left both sociallly and economically that it may not matter.

I'm hoping for Rand Paul to win in '16, but with the culture shift and the irreparable damage that Bush did to the Conservative brand, I have my doubts.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2014, 05:28:12 AM »
As much of a phoney as Obama has proven to be, the country has shifted so far to the Left both sociallly and economically that it may not matter.

I'm hoping for Rand Paul to win in '16, but with the culture shift and the irreparable damage that Bush did to the Conservative brand, I have my doubts.

I predict a huge shit toward regional politics.  All of which depend primarily on the demographic population within a state. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2014, 07:39:02 AM »
The more you see the left squirm everytime those polls are cited, the more you realize they are dreading the 2014 midterms.

Landslide coming?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2014, 08:38:30 AM »
I think the predictions will be about true. Then we can worry about 2016.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2014, 08:53:39 AM »

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2014, 09:58:59 AM »
To lean right you have to be willing to fake news. Only FOX will do this on a consistent basis.

You arent even american

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2014, 10:02:31 AM »
You arent even american

He just pretends to be an American.  Or he's an American pretending to be from Denmark.  I guess it depends on the topic.   :)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2014, 10:23:26 AM »
He just pretends to be an American.  Or he's an American pretending to be from Denmark.  I guess it depends on the topic.   :)

You say such stuff about everybody, though, it seems. 

Which is funny since I'm not even sure that Hawaii (where you live) should be considered a real state. 

Isn't it more some kind of Japanese-owned resort territory at this point? 

So what would you know about folks from the "mainland" anyway? :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2014, 10:28:02 AM »
You say such stuff about everybody, though, it seems. 

Which is funny since I'm not even sure that Hawaii (where you live) should be considered a real state. 

Isn't it more some kind of Japanese-owned resort territory at this point? 

So what would you know about folks from the "mainland" anyway? :)

lol.  You are quite the drama queen.  lol

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2014, 10:30:01 AM »
lol.  You are quite the drama queen.  lol

AMERICAN drama queen, though. 

Don't forget it, ya dishonorable old haole.  (Did I spell that right?, lol)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2014, 10:39:12 AM »
AMERICAN drama queen, though. 

Don't forget it, ya dishonorable old haole.  (Did I spell that right?, lol)

Yes you spelled it right. 

Good grief.  Definitely protesting too much.