Author Topic: Open letter to MoBacca calling 20 yo "Knuckleheads"  (Read 3784 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Open letter to MoBacca calling 20 yo "Knuckleheads"
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2014, 09:29:06 AM »
Mobacca (lmao) is a piece of crap just like her husband, not all youg people are 'knuckleheads' and esp not so because they are smart enough to not sign up to be exploited by your redistributionist ponzi scheme, you dumb bitch.

'Oh these young people, they really need to sign up for super high premiums and deductibles even tho most of them will never need it, so we can use the money we extract from them to balance out the rates for the older folks..i mean come on you incompetent little pajama boys, listen to your leaders, government knows whats best for you, if left to your own devices you will just hurt yourselves'.... stupid bitch.

alabama ftw

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2014, 09:58:06 AM »

Just because you give out a AA degree to someone like MoBacca doesn't make her smart. 

She does not realize that the failure of her husbands law has nothing to do w others being stupid - but it being a disastrous law that makes zero sense economically. 
Its to the right of heritage foundations original idea you ignorant twat. According to you Obama is commie ::) so with that logic the republicans in the 90's must be super commies?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2014, 09:58:51 AM »
Its to the right of heritage foundations original idea you ignorant twat. According to you Obama is commie ::) so with that logic the republicans in the 90's must be super commies?

Its not the same thing.  not even close

alabama ftw

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2014, 10:17:50 AM »
Its not the same thing.  not even close
Obamacare is more pro-business then the heritage plan, so its to the right of the original idea.

Among other features, the Chafee bill included:

An individual mandate;

Creation of purchasing pools;

Standardized benefits;

Vouchers for the poor to buy insurance;

A ban on denying coverage based on a pre-existing condition.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/28/individual-health-care-insurance-mandate-has-long-checkered-past/
http://republicbroadcasting.org/original-1989-document-where-heritage-foundation-created-obamacares-individual-mandate/
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2013/nov/15/ellen-qualls/aca-gop-health-care-plan-1993/

You are living in a fantasy. You are just as sick as Wiggs.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2014, 10:22:23 AM »

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2014, 10:31:06 AM »

Just because you give out a AA degree to someone like MoBacca doesn't make her smart. 

She does not realize that the failure of her husbands law has nothing to do w others being stupid - but it being a disastrous law that makes zero sense economically. 

"Smart"?  Are you unable to read?  Neither of us mentioned "smart"; You wrote "typical ghetto moron".  

Do you not know what "typical" means?  She is not at all typical, crazy guy.

Also, my reality-challenged fellow getbigger, she wasn't just given an AA degree.  She majored in sociology and graduated cum laude with a bachelor's degree from Princeton and got her J.D. from Harvard Law School.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Obama

This doesn't make her immune from criticism for anything but it sure makes you look like you're disconnected from reality by describing her as a "typical ghetto moron".

I'll add that you also look foolish for criticizing someone for being a moron when, judging by your last sentence above, it looks like constructing a grammatically correct sentence is a challenge for you.

(And, really, why be such a dumb pussy about it?  Just say something like, "Yeah, I exaggerated because I was a little pissed" and move on.  How hard is that?)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2014, 10:33:16 AM »
Read about her grades and writings.  She was pushed along the entire way. 

"Smart"?  Are you unable to read?  Neither of us mentioned "smart"; You wrote "typical ghetto moron".  

Do you not know what "typical" means?  She is not at all typical, crazy guy.

Also, my reality-challenged fellow getbigger, she wasn't just given an AA degree.  She majored in sociology and graduated cum laude with a bachelor's degree from Princeton and got her J.D. from Harvard Law School.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Obama

This doesn't make her immune from criticism for anything but it sure makes you look like you're disconnected from reality by describing her as a "typical ghetto moron".

I'll add that you also look foolish for criticizing someone for being a moron when, judging by your last sentence above, it looks like constructing a grammatically correct sentence is a challenge for you.

(And, really, why be such a dumb pussy about it?  Just say something like, "Yeah, I exaggerated because I was a little pissed" and move on.  How hard is that?)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2014, 10:48:15 AM »
Read about her grades and writings.  She was pushed along the entire way. 

And how did that help her to pass the bar?

And, anyway, does that fact that you're no longer insisting that she's a "typical ghetto moron" mean you've reconsidered your opinion? 

Is it really so hard to admit you wrote something inaccurate?  Just man up and admit it. 

(Even if you don't believe it, it'll make you look a little more sane.)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2014, 10:52:34 AM »
People in this thread seem to find it easier to just attack soul than to defend mobacca.

alabama ftw

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2014, 10:58:40 AM »
People in this thread seem to find it easier to just attack soul than to defend mobacca.
Just because you dislike Soul Chrusers constant trolling about nonsense doesnt mean that you like Obama. Im just tired that he is acting like Shizzo over here at "political and political issues board". He starts ten threads a day about Obama is gay, Obama smokes crack, everything is Obamas fault etc. Its get on you after a while.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2014, 11:08:27 AM »

You are 100% correct.  Easier than falling off a bike, actually. 

But that's SC's fault.  He's either trolling or mental. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2014, 11:09:45 AM »

No - she is completely wrong - people are not signing up for CrackhoCare because it makes no sense economically

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2014, 11:24:46 AM »
So Mobacca wants young people to sign up and get ripped off so single moms and quit their jobs? 

alabama ftw

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2014, 11:26:51 AM »

I know that there is like four members over here, but isn't there a mod that deletes Soul Chrusers crap? They put Anabolic Halos crap into one thread. Why can't they do it with Soul Chrusers crap?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2014, 11:27:50 AM »
I know that there is like four members over here, but isn't there a mod that deletes Soul Chrusers crap? They put Anabolic Halos crap into one thread. Why can't they do it with Soul Chrusers crap?

you want me to post the pm you sent me Benny?

alabama ftw

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2014, 11:29:35 AM »
you want me to post the pm you sent me Benny?
That one when I saw you going to work? Hell yeah ;D

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2014, 11:36:54 AM »
No - she is completely wrong - people are not signing up for CrackhoCare because it makes no sense economically

Dude, honestly, I want to like you because of your contributions and comments on the Police abuse thread.

I don't disagree with what you've written above. 

I just don't get why you have to mix in perfectly valid criticism with stupid, obviously false shit like "typical ghetto moron".

Especially when all you have to say when challenged is, "I let my emotions get the best of me with that part but she's obviously wrong with that offensive shit she's saying". 

Negro, many of us (well, me, anyway) are hormone-using folks -- we know, will accept, and will excuse the fact that sometimes we'll say shit out of emotion that's inappropriate and inaccurate.  What's much worse, imo, is to deny that what you said is wrong.

Anyway, I'm pretty much done procrastinating -- I've got to get some work done today or I'll look like a lazy bitch on my conference call today..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2014, 11:43:26 AM »
Don't you get it man?  I do it for a goof and laughs knowing how riled some get.  this is Get Big .com   

Dude, honestly, I want to like you because of your contributions and comments on the Police abuse thread.

I don't disagree with what you've written above. 

I just don't get why you have to mix in perfectly valid criticism with stupid, obviously false shit like "typical ghetto moron".

Especially when all you have to say when challenged is, "I let my emotions get the best of me with that part but she's obviously wrong with that offensive shit she's saying". 

Negro, many of us (well, me, anyway) are hormone-using folks -- we know, will accept, and will excuse the fact that sometimes we'll say shit out of emotion that's inappropriate and inaccurate.  What's much worse, imo, is to deny that what you said is wrong.

Anyway, I'm pretty much done procrastinating -- I've got to get some work done today or I'll look like a lazy bitch on my conference call today..

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2014, 12:07:57 PM »
Don't you get it man?  I do it for a goof and laughs knowing how riled some get.  this is Get Big .com   

Fair enough.

But I thought the first rule of Troll-club was to never...ah, never mind. ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2014, 12:15:20 PM »
Wasn't Benny outed as white...
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2014, 12:20:51 PM »
Just because you dislike Soul Chrusers constant trolling about nonsense doesnt mean that you like Obama. Im just tired that he is acting like Shizzo over here at "political and political issues board". He starts ten threads a day about Obama is gay, Obama smokes crack, everything is Obamas fault etc. Its get on you after a while.

Just dont click on them then...lol this is getbig. Ive never clicked on a single one of this 'shizzo' guy's threads. Soul is super motivated and fired up more than anyone on political subjects, and alot of his posts overflow with emotion, but a lot of what he posts is actually legit

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2014, 12:27:19 PM »
There few if any shills for the Repubs here...most on the right have pretty nuanced approach's to their political beliefs.  Oddly I find few if any of the Dems who are willing to say that Barry is a complete failure. A lot of folks here who are more conservative don't like Bush or the repubs much. Soul does a good job of jumping on the jackassery that people like Benny post here...hit and run pieces that he never defends...unless its the occasional cut and paste job again.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2014, 01:32:42 PM »
Pole Toucher is obviously jealous that Michelle is married to Obama and not himself. 

This man crush is getting pathetic.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2014, 01:43:24 PM »
Yeah..that's what I got from this. If the media didn''t fawn all over her as the prettiest, smartest best mother ever....then this wouldn't be a big deal. She's big, she's not really in shape, comes off as snarky and her fashion sense is bizarre. In short..she's an unhappy beard for bathhouse barry...
L

alabama ftw

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2014, 09:29:54 PM »
There few if any shills for the Repubs here...most on the right have pretty nuanced approach's to their political beliefs.  Oddly I find few if any of the Dems who are willing to say that Barry is a complete failure. A lot of folks here who are more conservative don't like Bush or the repubs much. Soul does a good job of jumping on the jackassery that people like Benny post here...hit and run pieces that he never defends...unless its the occasional cut and paste job again.
How come the mods created one thread with Anabol Halos crap and not with Soul Chrusers crap? Soul Chruser is trolling the shit out this section.