Author Topic: Stil think 9/11 wasn't an Inside Job?  (Read 23115 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Stil think 9/11 wasn't an Inside Job?
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2014, 12:51:03 AM »
What are the tinfoils trying to say with this explosives talk, Ropo? And what are you trying to say by denying the explosives?

Every fucking explosive material on this earth is compound of chemicals, and every fucking chemical science has found, is reactive to the fire. When it is obvious that collapse of the towers start at the floors where plane hit, there is little problem. What is that chemical compound which you can leave in open fire as long as full hour, and it will detonate just as planned? There is no such compound on this earth, because all the chemicals react to fire. For example, name one which doesn't, and which is capable to explosive reaction?  

And how about the detonation cord, which is the most important single detail when you want to make some kind of implosion to the building? That cord is called explosive detonation cord, because it is explosive material packed inside the plastic tube. Reason why it is used in every controlled demolition is simple. With that cord they can time the sequences of explosions to the fragment of the second, because that burning speed of this cord is stable and there fore easy to calculate. Without it there would be none controlled demolitions, so how this plastic cord would survive in open fire, not seconds but full 56 minutes? Try to explain that?

Few thousand yards of blasting mat's made from Kevlar®? No such thing in ruins. In fact there wasn't even single piece of metal with some kind of marks of explosion. No melted steel, just some aluminum from building and planes. No any marks about thermite, the stupidest brain fart known to mankind, nothing more than massive steel bended like noodles.  Facts rules, everything else is bullshit ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2014, 08:05:57 AM »
Every fucking explosive material on this earth is compound of chemicals, and every fucking chemical science has found, is reactive to the fire. When it is obvious that collapse of the towers start at the floors where plane hit, there is little problem. What is that chemical compound which you can leave in open fire as long as full hour, and it will detonate just as planned? There is no such compound on this earth, because all the chemicals react to fire. For example, name one which doesn't, and which is capable to explosive reaction?  

And how about the detonation cord, which is the most important single detail when you want to make some kind of implosion to the building? That cord is called explosive detonation cord, because it is explosive material packed inside the plastic tube. Reason why it is used in every controlled demolition is simple. With that cord they can time the sequences of explosions to the fragment of the second, because that burning speed of this cord is stable and there fore easy to calculate. Without it there would be none controlled demolitions, so how this plastic cord would survive in open fire, not seconds but full 56 minutes? Try to explain that?

Few thousand yards of blasting mat's made from Kevlar®? No such thing in ruins. In fact there wasn't even single piece of metal with some kind of marks of explosion. No melted steel, just some aluminum from building and planes. No any marks about thermite, the stupidest brain fart known to mankind, nothing more than massive steel bended like noodles.  Facts rules, everything else is bullshit ;D

So what does this suggest by way of identifying guilt?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2014, 09:49:42 AM »
Wait is over….

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/engineering/architecture/4278874

Just read it...it basically just repeats the standard official line. Some things i still find interesting; one, they say the fuel tank at the bottom-often touted as the reason for the collapse-did not actually explode. Two, they confirmed that it was supposedly the fires from 'burning office debris', and not from any other fuel source, that caused the collapse. This is interesting because this is not supposed to happen, where fire fueled by common office debris can burn hot enough to affect the steel structure-and indeed, they admitted that this was the first time in history that a modern skyscraper has collapsed from office fires alone. This is interesting because there have been may cases of modern skyscrapers enduring extensive office fires engulfing many floors, for much longer durations of time, and collapse was never even a possibility. Also, many of the other building around wtc 7 showed more extensive damage than it did from 'falling burning debris', and had similar office fires going, but none of them collapsed. Lastly, the article claims there is no evidence of hearing blasts by witnesses or recorded audio, when in fact there is substantial numbers of witnesses who did report hearing such sounds, even firemen.

So basically we have a building confirmed to house tons of sensitive government information, collapse suddenly neatly into its own footprint, supposedly from office fires alone, for the first time in history, defying not only history but the expectations of the ngineers who design such structures. Meanwhile, all the surrounding buildings, also damaged with debris and fires, remain standing, as modern buildings have always done in such circumstances.

I do not pretend to be an expert on this subject nor am insinuating some vast government plot designed by george bush ::)
But clearly there is something fishy here.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2014, 10:23:13 AM »
And that's exactly what it's suppose to be...A distraction. Who ever did it could have easily done it in 1993. However the internet wasn't in full force then. The internet itself helped COINTELPRO go into full force concerning all things 9/11...Minutes after it happened, Cointelpro was already on the job...

It makes for one hell of a distraction, as just about every 911 thread revolves around it.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2014, 10:27:16 AM »

Bump for Ropo...don't be a pussy by bailing, and don't try to hide behind a language barrier.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2014, 11:46:43 AM »
Just read it...it basically just repeats the standard official line. Some things i still find interesting; one, they say the fuel tank at the bottom-often touted as the reason for the collapse-did not actually explode. Two, they confirmed that it was supposedly the fires from 'burning office debris', and not from any other fuel source, that caused the collapse. This is interesting because this is not supposed to happen, where fire fueled by common office debris can burn hot enough to affect the steel structure-and indeed, they admitted that this was the first time in history that a modern skyscraper has collapsed from office fires alone. This is interesting because there have been may cases of modern skyscrapers enduring extensive office fires engulfing many floors, for much longer durations of time, and collapse was never even a possibility. Also, many of the other building around wtc 7 showed more extensive damage than it did from 'falling burning debris', and had similar office fires going, but none of them collapsed. Lastly, the article claims there is no evidence of hearing blasts by witnesses or recorded audio, when in fact there is substantial numbers of witnesses who did report hearing such sounds, even firemen.

So basically we have a building confirmed to house tons of sensitive government information, collapse suddenly neatly into its own footprint, supposedly from office fires alone, for the first time in history, defying not only history but the expectations of the ngineers who design such structures. Meanwhile, all the surrounding buildings, also damaged with debris and fires, remain standing, as modern buildings have always done in such circumstances.

I do not pretend to be an expert on this subject nor am insinuating some vast government plot designed by george bush ::)
But clearly there is something fishy here.
lol not offuce debris fire alone, lets not forget a plane hit the towers.

the surrounding buildings havent been hit by plane at 300mph
n

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2014, 12:54:58 PM »
lol not offuce debris fire alone, lets not forget a plane hit the towers.

the surrounding buildings havent been hit by plane at 300mph

I was referring to building 7 genius. It was not hit with a plane.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2014, 02:24:12 PM »

Do not play more stupid you are. Ok, if I had to translate this for genuine imbeciles, it means this: YOU STUPID FUCKS HAD 12 YEARS TO SHOW ANY FUCKING EVIDENSE TO BACK UP THOSE CONSPIRACY CLAIMS, AND YOU STUPID FUCKS HAS FAIL TO DO IT. HEREFORE OFFICIAL STORY IS ONLY THEORY PROVEN BY CONCRETE EVIDENSE. IF YOU DISSAGREE, YOU ARE WELCOME TO SUCK MY DICK, YOU FUCKING FOIL HAT MORONS. Clear enough for you?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2014, 02:41:16 PM »
Bump for Ropo...don't be a pussy by bailing, and don't try to hide behind a language barrier.

Bailing?

1. I do not live here 24/7 like some of you fucking nerds, so my response isn't lightning fast. Secondly, you foil hats have used 12 years by masturbating about this thing, so what is the hurry? You do not have any new evidence, or nothing new to say about this, so what the fuck?

2. Show me 1 real explosion form any fucking 9/11 video, and there will be something to talk about. If you can't, just shut the fuck up.

You silly fucks doesn't understand how simple this thing really is. If you fucks can't prove any means to accomplish controlled demolition of the towers, it never happen, and collapse were made by planes and fire. That means only one thing: Official theory is truth. There is nothing more about this matter, because everything about your ridiculous theory is based on that controlled demolition, which never happen. You can scream, you can cry, you can wiggle your little cock until it hurts, but you can't prove single thing about your stupid theory, so only question which remains here is this: HOW IT FEEL TO BE AS STUPID AS YOU ARE?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2014, 02:59:48 PM »
I was referring to building 7 genius. It was not hit with a plane.

Dear mother of God, where these fucking imbeciles come from? WTC 7 was hit by the upper part of collapsing WTC tower, it was on fire for something like 8 hours, and it collapsed part by part, like we see in the original video. All the claims about it collapsing faster are based on forged video, which start from still picture, and which shows last three second of collapse, which last more than 15 seconds. Now you have to ask from yourself, how come this collapse could be so incredibly fast, while 15 seconds is long time to building to go down. Well, it isn't incredible fast, foil hat morons just lie it to be something else it is, and some of you are stupid enough to believe any fucking shit even with no fucking evidence at all.

World slowest free fall, and here is how foil hat morons want you to see it:
Can you see the difference?

Honestly? I really fucking wonder how anybody can be so fucking stupid to believe that ridiculous shit which foil hat morons are feeding to you guys. That is one fucking miracle to me, there is people so fucking stupid, and still alive? Just slit your arteries, this life will be too much to your to handle.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2014, 03:02:26 PM »
Bailing?

1. I do not live here 24/7 like some of you fucking nerds, so my response isn't lightning fast. Secondly, you foil hats have used 12 years by masturbating about this thing, so what is the hurry? You do not have any new evidence, or nothing new to say about this, so what the fuck?

2. Show me 1 real explosion form any fucking 9/11 video, and there will be something to talk about. If you can't, just shut the fuck up.

You silly fucks doesn't understand how simple this thing really is. If you fucks can't prove any means to accomplish controlled demolition of the towers, it never happen, and collapse were made by planes and fire. That means only one thing: Official theory is truth. There is nothing more about this matter, because everything about your ridiculous theory is based on that controlled demolition, which never happen. You can scream, you can cry, you can wiggle your little cock until it hurts, but you can't prove single thing about your stupid theory, so only question which remains here is this: HOW IT FEEL TO BE AS STUPID AS YOU ARE?

Listen, fuckface, and listen good: I'm asking about the significance of any explosives or absence thereof. WHAT could you possibly hope to show in either case? Please make it as short as possible.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2014, 05:18:20 AM »
Listen, fuckface, and listen good: I'm asking about the significance of any explosives or absence thereof. WHAT could you possibly hope to show in either case? Please make it as short as possible.

Yes, I have to listen fuckface, because there seem to be no way to shut your mouth. Now you don't understand significance of explosions, or absence of them? Where you have been last 12 years? First in kindergarten, then pre school etc. and now you are teen who knows everything. Everything but this: By 99.998% of 9/11 conspiracy theories there were some mysterious explosives, which caused that claimed controlled demolition of the towers. There wasn't, there was only those planes hitting the towers, and fire. If there would be any explosions, there is no way in this universe to hide them to not to be seen in the videos, because laws of physics. Therefore official theory is correct, and you should be happy, because your government isn't such an assholes after all  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2014, 05:40:59 AM »
And that's exactly what it's suppose to be...A distraction. Who ever did it could have easily done it in 1993. However the internet wasn't in full force then. The internet itself helped COINTELPRO go into full force concerning all things 9/11...Minutes after it happened, Cointelpro was already on the job...

So, some fucking idiot has edit this second video, pointing out some futile bullshit from his own head, and this make your head spin? There is men in black in Manhattan? Never see this coming, oh my god, and they are eyeballing while someone is interviewed? Jesus Crist, this have to mean the conspiracy...on the other hand, Americans are fucking curious and nosy, and there are always somebody eyeballing while some one bring video camera on street. Black suits in Manhattan? Where do you think you see more of them than there? Some Mormon conference?

Instead of this bullshit, why don't you try to explain why those two videos what I post about the WTC 7, are so different. Could there be any other reason but the fact, that in the foil hat version they doesn't want to show you everything what happen in that collapse? And why is that? BECAUSE THEY WANT TO MANIPULATE YOU TO SWALLOW THAT SHIT THEY ARE FEEDING TO YOU.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2014, 11:25:02 AM »
Yes, I have to listen fuckface, because there seem to be no way to shut your mouth. Now you don't understand significance of explosions, or absence of them? Where you have been last 12 years? First in kindergarten, then pre school etc. and now you are teen who knows everything. Everything but this: By 99.998% of 9/11 conspiracy theories there were some mysterious explosives, which caused that claimed controlled demolition of the towers. There wasn't, there was only those planes hitting the towers, and fire. If there would be any explosions, there is no way in this universe to hide them to not to be seen in the videos, because laws of physics. Therefore official theory is correct, and you should be happy, because your government isn't such an assholes after all  ;D

You suggest 99.998% of theories somwhow link explosives (or the nonexistence of explosives) with identifying guilt.

Myself, I can't see how to make that connection. Can you?

So please forget about others' theories for a minute, forget about the mad hatters, etc., and tell me how to make that connection. I want to know how the idea of explosives (or nonexistence of explosives) in this case is anything more than an unresolvable loop.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2014, 07:42:56 AM »
Haha 'Ropo' melting down all over the place :D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2014, 07:33:27 AM »
You suggest 99.998% of theories somwhow link explosives (or the nonexistence of explosives) with identifying guilt.

Myself, I can't see how to make that connection. Can you?

So please forget about others' theories for a minute, forget about the mad hatters, etc., and tell me how to make that connection. I want to know how the idea of explosives (or nonexistence of explosives) in this case is anything more than an unresolvable loop.

I really can't understand what is your problem besides that stupidity? Identifying guilt? There is only little minority of imbeciles, who have to ask who is guilty about the 9/11 attack. For rest of us the guilty party is obvious, because those fucking rag heads did confess, and there is zero evidence for anything else. Al-Qaeda did it, and in past 12 years nobody has been able to prove otherwise. Only what you guys have is ridiculous theories, no any evidence at all. If there isn't any possible means to accomplish any other than official theory, why you are still beating the bushes? Al-Qaeda did it, try finally understand this simple fact, or show something which proves otherwise. Simple as that.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2014, 07:46:13 AM »
Haha 'Ropo' melting down all over the place :D

Did I scare you, little boy? Very sorry, but you have to understand that when little children are nosy enough to get involved at the conversation between adults, he may hear something traumatic like you just did. Don't worry, just take two hammers and tin bucket. Put the bucket on your head and take a hammer in your both hands. Then beat the bucket with the hammers until you feel better..

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 05, 2014, 05:28:41 PM »
Forget about all these madmen and tinhatters that occupy your mind, Ropo.

Can you and I agree that, without further information, explosives talk is just a pointless distraction?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2014, 05:46:33 PM »

Ropo, who were you referring to in this post?:

OK. Why don't you prove it? Are they joke because they didn't find those imaginary shooters? Do not worry, because they didn't find their shots, their bullets or their hits either. You want to hear my theory? Oswald was lone gunman, and they promise to him that he have clear escape, that they will help him to disappear. He need three shot to kill the president, and when he try to escape from the book deposit building, he realize he has been left behind to take the heat. That's why he was so irrational and claim to be patsy. And then they help him to disappear, to the bottom of the grave. Neat and simple.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2014, 05:51:10 PM »
Conspiracy nuts have very active imaginations. 

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2014, 05:54:04 PM »
I really can't understand what is your problem besides that stupidity? Identifying guilt? There is only little minority of imbeciles, who have to ask who is guilty about the 9/11 attack. For rest of us the guilty party is obvious, because those fucking rag heads did confess, and there is zero evidence for anything else. Al-Qaeda did it, and in past 12 years nobody has been able to prove otherwise. Only what you guys have is ridiculous theories, no any evidence at all. If there isn't any possible means to accomplish any other than official theory, why you are still beating the bushes? Al-Qaeda did it, try finally understand this simple fact, or show something which proves otherwise. Simple as that.

Don't bother debating conspiracy nuts.  It's their religion

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2014, 07:46:21 PM »
Don't bother debating conspiracy nuts.  It's their religion

Yes. People are forcing him to post here and it is very concerning.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2014, 07:48:24 PM »
   ::)

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2014, 10:23:17 PM »
Yes. People are forcing him to post here and it is very concerning.

Save it for group therapy, fruit loops

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2014, 11:17:25 AM »
Save it for group therapy, fruit loops

Save what for "group therapy"?

???