Author Topic: Stil think 9/11 wasn't an Inside Job?  (Read 23110 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Stil think 9/11 wasn't an Inside Job?
« Reply #125 on: March 06, 2014, 11:24:42 AM »
OK. Why don't you prove it? Are they joke because they didn't find those imaginary shooters? Do not worry, because they didn't find their shots, their bullets or their hits either. You want to hear my theory? Oswald was lone gunman, and they promise to him that he have clear escape, that they will help him to disappear. He need three shot to kill the president, and when he try to escape from the book deposit building, he realize he has been left behind to take the heat. That's why he was so irrational and claim to be patsy. And then they help him to disappear, to the bottom of the grave. Neat and simple.

Who are you referring to, Ropo? Serious question.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2014, 09:26:15 AM »
Forget about all these madmen and tinhatters that occupy your mind, Ropo.

Can you and I agree that, without further information, explosives talk is just a pointless distraction?

If you don't want to understand this simple thing, how anybody can explain it to you? Talking about conspiracy is pointless distraction, because past 12 years hasn't bring out even single evidence to prove it, so even the stupidest of the foil hat idiots should know that he has lost this argument. Simple as that. Let look at the facts? There was four planes, two hit the towers, one in the pentagon, and one drop in the field somewhere. Twin towers collapsed among the few other buildings, including WTC7. Everything regarding this attack has been proved in the official theory. Still, this isn't enough for little minority of imbeciles and fools, so they have to invent fairytales about etc. about to comfort their simple minds. Only problem regarding this matter is the fact, that they have no evidence what so ever. They talk about controlled demolitions, but when we go to details needed to accomplish anything like it, these fuckers "bail out" and try to distract conversation with futile bullshit JUST LIKE YOU TRY TO DO RIGHT NOW. Just face it: if whole conspiracy depends about the controlled demolition of the twin towers and WTC 7, why it seem to be impossible to you to show even one video with the real explosions, or name the explosive which they could use in those circumstances? And if there wasn't controlled demolition of these buildings, what happen your conspiracy theory? It seem to be even more ridiculous day after day.  

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2014, 09:37:37 AM »
Who are you referring to, Ropo? Serious question.

They, aka what ever group of people who urge Oswald to do what he was bragging about, for example that group of homos who he was hanging around, Clay Shaw and his merry men. This bunch of cock suckers seem to be only group of people which has been proved to being hanging out with Oswald. Who knows? I find the theory of the Oswald the Stupid being lonely shooter quite possible, and his motivation was 1. hate towards Kennedy 2. his posse which urge him to keep up his word and promises to kill Kennedy. Like I say, there isn't any fucking evidence about anything else. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #128 on: March 15, 2014, 02:03:06 PM »
They, aka what ever group of people who urge Oswald to do what he was bragging about, for example that group of homos who he was hanging around, Clay Shaw and his merry men. This bunch of cock suckers seem to be only group of people which has been proved to being hanging out with Oswald. Who knows? I find the theory of the Oswald the Stupid being lonely shooter quite possible, and his motivation was 1. hate towards Kennedy 2. his posse which urge him to keep up his word and promises to kill Kennedy. Like I say, there isn't any fucking evidence about anything else. 

Will look at it further. Thank you, Ropo.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: March 27, 2014, 04:31:01 AM »

I might add that these guys are real, even if the movie JFK paint the picture of them look like some bunch of idiots. They did have military connections, own militia compound for Cuban rebels etc. and Shaw was a respected businessman. They also party with drugs, they were part of the gay underworld and Oswald were their pal.  I find it quite possible that this group got tired of the Oswald's rant about Kennedy, and urge him to stand behind his words. When he did, they panic and realize that Oswald would spill all the information he has about their connections to Cuba etc. which would have been catastrophe. They have to shut him up, and only way was Jack Ruby, another gay already dying to cancer. What else they could do? What are the odds to stay alive after killing the president? You have 98% change to get shot by the police, but they get Oswald alive. Bad for Ruby and this gang.  If you look about this group of Shaw, Ferrie, Ruby and Oswald, first three were gun runners and militants who were making great income by selling guns and training rebels. Oswald was loose gun, stupid bi- sexual who was coming back from Russia, which has always been homophobic society.

Garrison had all the evidence, but he was stepping on the toes of the Warren commission and pointing out their errors, so they spoil his credibility to save their own face. He also had his hate against gay people play too big role on investigation, so he didn't get whole picture right. If we put sexuality aside and look what connect these guys, Ferrie and Ruby were both cancer patients, they have mutual business as gun runners etc. with Shaw and they were all earning good money. Oswald's act was ruin all that and putting them to jeopardy to end up to prison as accomplish of murder of the president, so they get Ruby to save the situation.  And how about this: After the murder Oswald was running around the city like he was looking something? Did he call his posse and ask for the get away car and they promise him one, but didn't deliver because they didn't believe he will shot Kennedy. And when he shot his three shot's, first one hit the lamp post, then there was a pause, and then two more shots. Like...aiming moving target trough the scope...shot..what the hell??...and two more shot's in hurry. If you are right handed you use right eye on the sights, so when you are following left to right movement, you don't see the lamp post on your left eye and it will surprise you completely. That takes seconds to overcome, and reorganizing take few seconds before you find your target again. It all fits in the facts  ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #130 on: March 27, 2014, 08:20:45 AM »

If i remember what i read when deeply researching this about 5 years ago:  Oswald wandered around after the shooting.  Boarded a random bus got dropped off a few blocks from the shooting and then was picked up by the police.

You would think that if he was part of a conspiracy or group they would want him dead immediately becuase he will link them.  Why take the chance of not being able to kill him once in police custody?  No doubt he was associated with them, but did that group conspire to kill JFK by sending Oswald?  what evidence is there of it?   

Also if i remember right, Ruby had no documented ties with organized crime.   

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2014, 10:54:32 PM »

If i remember what i read when deeply researching this about 5 years ago:  Oswald wandered around after the shooting.  Boarded a random bus got dropped off a few blocks from the shooting and then was picked up by the police.

You would think that if he was part of a conspiracy or group they would want him dead immediately becuase he will link them.  Why take the chance of not being able to kill him once in police custody?  No doubt he was associated with them, but did that group conspire to kill JFK by sending Oswald?  what evidence is there of it?   

Also if i remember right, Ruby had no documented ties with organized crime.   

There is a time span what we have to understand here, and whatever I claim, there is no evidence whatsoever that things went like I imagine. Just a little theory, that's all. How  I see it, there is time before the shots, and after the shots have fired. Before the shots things among the Shaw and his merry men were cool, they were happy and high in their gay orgies up to the moment, when they hear from the radio that Kennedy has been shot at. Then there has to be moment of panic, because they don't know who shot the Kennedy, but they have a fear that it was Oswald the stupid. In this point they recall everything they has been telling to Oswald and see how much damage it will cause, if he spill the beans. They can't do anything, Oswald is running randomly around the town, and then police arrest him. What there is to do after that? If you want to stop him to talk, you need to kill him, but how? Let's get the Ruby to do some damage control, he is dying anyway..

Ruby was a some kind of hang-around or wannabe gangster, he has some background but nothing ties him straightly to the mob. There were evidence that he was a gay, and the friend of the Shaws bunch of idiots. If you are known gay, you aren't very welcome in the mafia, they are quite conservative that way....

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2014, 09:22:32 PM »
911 was a reason to go into Afghanistan and take control of the..................... .POPPY FIELDS.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2014, 09:39:49 PM »
All silliness. Jesus.