Author Topic: So do steroids help with joint and tendon injuries or not?  (Read 1851 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
So do steroids help with joint and tendon injuries or not?
« on: February 27, 2014, 02:02:05 PM »
Wondering.

A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: So do steroids help with joint and tendon injuries or not?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 02:04:11 PM »
Wondering.

Some evidence that deca helps joints and even my surgeon knew that GH can help tendon repair. He admitted it as he was laughing at me asking for a scrip.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 03:25:41 PM »
Deca helps but only while you are on it...I had better luck pinning GH right into the injury....in my case shoulder.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 03:44:00 PM »
depends, sometimes yes sometimes no.

gh helps though.

it depends where the impingement is, too much muscle and water mass can make impingement worse in some spots.

n

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 01:48:46 AM »
The only reason Test and Deca make your joints feel better is because they make you hold more water, once you get into the cutting phase and have to use the cutting drugs your joints will hurt again. Deca or Test is a temporary solution but not a answer, like wez said pinning HGH into the actual location is a better way to go. steroids can actually fuck your joints up worse because you can handle more weight and sometimes real rapidly so guys get hurt all the time on gear. ask dorian yates gear fucked his body and joints up bad. I might try a anti-inflammatory drug like celebrex and see if that helps.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 08:49:57 AM »
The only reason Test and Deca make your joints feel better is because they make you hold more water, once you get into the cutting phase and have to use the cutting drugs your joints will hurt again. Deca or Test is a temporary solution but not a answer, like wez said pinning HGH into the actual location is a better way to go. steroids can actually fuck your joints up worse because you can handle more weight and sometimes real rapidly so guys get hurt all the time on gear. ask dorian yates gear fucked his body and joints up bad. I might try a anti-inflammatory drug like celebrex and see if that helps.
yeah they merely mask away the pain, its just the water.

when you go off it feels a 1000times worse than before, simply bc you could train even harder on a otherwise shot joint.

whats much worse than even cutting drugs and diet is going off,that wil hurt real good
n

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 08:53:39 AM »
I tore my supraspinatus tendon off and had it re-attached. When then the other one started bothering me I started pinning 3iu Serostim right in the anterior delt area 7 days a week. within 3 weeks it was pain free. No more heavy benching for me though. Old is supposed to equal smart.   

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 03:43:01 PM »
GH is the only thing that will do any type of significant repair.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 02:48:53 AM »
GH is the only thing that will do any type of significant repair.

8)

True but still temporary. some guys might need surgery but will just keep using HGH. HGh does help alot if injected in the spot you have pain but some guys could also benefit on a simple anti-inflammatory drug like pfizers celebrex. HGH def takes the cake like overload and I are saying when it comes to a injury. but it is just a temorary fix.HGH is better then using deca and test to heal or mask the injury pain.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 03:41:21 AM »
Fuck it then I'll look into getting some gh. Gotta feeling its gonna be 100x harder than finding aas.
A

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 04:31:23 AM »
Fuck it then I'll look into getting some gh. Gotta feeling its gonna be 100x harder

if you want that 3 dimesional look I would use Tren + HGH  ut you have to use the good brands and you have to use alot of it.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2014, 12:44:05 PM »
DECA is good at helping to prevent tendon injury but after a tendon is injured, DECA will slow the healing process.
sept 10th APF

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2014, 03:57:56 AM »
Fuck it then I'll look into getting some gh. Gotta feeling its gonna be 100x harder than finding aas.

no. most sites that sell gear sell HGH it will just be 100x more expensive-jk but it will be more expensive especially if you use USA brand HGH.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2014, 05:40:22 PM »
I had an ACL reconstruction 5 years ago and started using 2iu of GH after surgery.  My surgeon said i made one of the fastest recoveries he'd ever seen and i was running full speed in a few months.

I think GH is awesome for repair, but not sure what it could do depending on what type of injury you actually have.

8)

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2014, 07:49:23 PM »
gh is not a steroid.

but you are right, it is amazing as a post op healing supplement. If I could find a legit supplier I would diff do a lot of gh.
sept 10th APF