Author Topic: With proper Diet, No Cardio Needed  (Read 5068 times)

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
Re: With proper Diet, No Cardio Needed
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2014, 07:07:20 PM »

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2014, 07:07:38 PM »
One more. All cyclic keto, no cardio. Nah thats a lie there is cardio.
Hahahaha. I love the way you snuck that in.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2014, 07:08:46 PM »
LMAO!
Do you get your Black hair straightened or do you leave it coiled up
just wondering

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2014, 07:10:28 PM »
With those of you doing keto.....how many vegetables do you intake if any? Fibrous.....not starchy ones.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2014, 07:15:45 PM »
i see fat ppl

any diet questions, fatties? ;D
n

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2014, 07:19:10 PM »
i see fat ppl

Yes, what is your current diet and how does it stack up to you old diets?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2014, 07:19:36 PM »
i see fat ppl

Now you're being an asshole like when BigRo posted that pic of his arm and derailed Anabolichalo's thread ;)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=513882.0

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2014, 07:20:27 PM »
Surprising lack of a bald spot at the crown of gal's head in the first pic
was expecting rapid thinning process

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2014, 07:21:39 PM »
Do you get your Black hair straightened or do you leave it coiled up
just wondering

Well the thing is, I have like 3 different textures of hair so its a pain to deal with but on the other hand, its quite thin for Black hair when straightened, unappealingly so, so I prefer to leave it fluffy. I look real good in an afro actually ;)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2014, 07:25:15 PM »
Well the thing is, I have like 3 different textures of hair so its a pain to deal with but on the other hand, its quite thin for Black hair when straightened, unappealingly so, so I prefer to leave it fluffy. I look real good in an afro actually ;)
Black hair is so good at looking dense, even when it isn't
and low maintenance
wish my hair stood in place all day

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2014, 07:33:06 PM »
Yes, what is your current diet and how does it stack up to you old diets?
diffrence, a meal before workout, hate to do it, but has to be.when i wake up, after a piss, looks unreal shredded,almost scary.
then comes the meal instead of going starved to the gym and boom that condition is gone.

other than that, calories are very slightly up, the big refeeds i dont do nomore, i keep them at 2-3k cals at most if i do them.

50gramms less protein daily, replacing that with carbs.result is less thickness, not necesarily less sharpness.

a litle bit mass has faded away since protein reduction, and i feel the cortisol is very very shit for al this.the sides are unpleasant.

the biggest difference is training starved vs a meal before.but i knew this all along.
n

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2014, 07:43:08 PM »
diffrence, a meal before workout, hate to do it, but has to be.when i wake up, after a piss, looks unreal shredded,almost scary.
then comes the meal instead of going starved to the gym and boom that condition is gone.

other than that, calories are very slightly up, the big refeeds i dont do nomore, i keep them at 2-3k cals at most if i do them.

50gramms less protein daily, replacing that with carbs.result is less thickness, not necesarily less sharpness.

a litle bit mass has faded away since protein reduction, and i feel the cortisol is very very shit for al this.the sides are unpleasant.

the biggest difference is training starved vs a meal before.but i knew this all along.
So are you still eating next to no carbs, or are your eating carbs + the extra carbs that replaced your protein? And did you change you hormones around at all since the kidney ordeal?

Im just curious since It seems to me you were a zero carb believer, so im wondering how substantially upped your carb intake has been compared to no carbs and the difference you see in your physique, and is part of it hormone reltaed?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2014, 07:49:13 PM »
I bet gal could be natural and still keep 8%. Just wouldn't be as dry or muscular.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2014, 08:01:03 PM »
So are you still eating next to no carbs, or are your eating carbs + the extra carbs that replaced your protein? And did you change you hormones around at all since the kidney ordeal?

Im just curious since It seems to me you were a zero carb believer, so im wondering how substantially upped your carb intake has been compared to no carbs and the difference you see in your physique, and is part of it hormone reltaed?
nah all changes there are ,are basicaly diet related, holing water at different times of the day,and that cortisol has some bad effects no doubt.

the carbs are ,uhm, i cycle them 50-100g daily is minimum, so yeah thats 50-100gr more carbs than previous.i do anythin between 50-300gr daily now, no order, when more depleted, i eat more of them etc.im good at feeling that out.

another difference is,well, what i used to do, was basiclay what a competititor does on competition day, they drink no water.i used to have a sip of coffee and boom off to the gym, then wait with eating as long i could.this is basicaly did every day, dont do that nomore.

yah i went entirely off for a bit

I bet gal could be natural and still keep 8%. Just wouldn't be as dry or muscular.
ican keep 6% no problemo natty
n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2014, 08:06:08 PM »
Dang gal working out with no water and you don't compete?

This isn't a jab but that sounds like a disorder of some sort.
A

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2014, 09:10:36 PM »
nah all changes there are ,are basicaly diet related, holing water at different times of the day,and that cortisol has some bad effects no doubt.

the carbs are ,uhm, i cycle them 50-100g daily is minimum, so yeah thats 50-100gr more carbs than previous.i do anythin between 50-300gr daily now, no order, when more depleted, i eat more of them etc.im good at feeling that out.

another difference is,well, what i used to do, was basiclay what a competititor does on competition day, they drink no water.i used to have a sip of coffee and boom off to the gym, then wait with eating as long i could.this is basicaly did every day, dont do that nomore.

yah i went entirely off for a bit
ican keep 6% no problemo natty

traitor

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2014, 09:18:57 PM »
Zero cardio....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2014, 09:21:41 PM »
Zero cardio....

id have never guessed your manlet stature from that pic Joe. Your structure makes you look so much taller when lean.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2014, 09:23:26 PM »
id have never guessed your manlet stature from that pic Joe. Your structure makes you look so much taller when lean.
Deceptive angle - taken from the ground up. It's used in movies all the time with short actors.

Cutler likes to be taped from the small of the back upwards for the same reason. They do it with WWE wrestlers too, to make it seem like their head is  touching the ceilings.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2014, 09:33:32 PM »
Deceptive angle - taken from the ground up. It's used in movies all the time with short actors.

Cutler likes to be taped from the small of the back upwards for the same reason. They do it with WWE wrestlers too, to make it seem like their head is  touching the ceilings.

It's bodybuilding photo taken by one of the most respected photographers in bodybuilding at that time.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2014, 10:18:37 PM »
It's bodybuilding photo taken by one of the most respected photographers in bodybuilding at that time.
cool dude

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2014, 04:41:37 AM »
vegetable carbs(greens) n intense weight training gets me lean, i get mad cardio from rolling around in no-gi jitz classes. i agree tho that diet is key n cardio is really not needed as far as getting super lean
R

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2014, 05:13:44 AM »
Fat bastards tend to blame the appalling state of their physiques on a lack of cardio which they can't do because of an alleged injury.

"I can't exercise because of my knee!"

Yeah, that's the problem. ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2014, 05:18:11 AM »
Here you go.

Epic taking pictures in the janitors closet.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2014, 05:19:08 AM »
This thread should be a conversation between two new joiners at the gym, while they work in sets of barbell curls in the squat rack and sip on their second lucozade of the hour.