Author Topic: Running clen 50mcg continously  (Read 2100 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Running clen 50mcg continously
« on: February 27, 2014, 10:46:38 PM »
That guy that makes videos online and talks about his doses/etc... he mentioned once that he used 50mcg all the time while prepping for his show (no time off from what i understood) yet the general consensus is running 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?

I really like clen personally works better for me than EC. It has such a long half too that its burning fat as i sleep lol.. not only that the strength increase and increased breathing capacity results in better workouts, and ultimately it seems it results in a recomp quickly. Initially you flatten out then as u go, it seems like u gain more mass while on it because you lift heavier.

Call me crazy but thats what i felt. While with EC (say 100mg caffeine and 24mg ephedrine) i get bp... yet shit for fat burning and shittier breathing, shittier endurance. Caffeine makes it hard to workout, yet without it i dont push hard either.

With clen 50mcg... no breathing issues, no endurance issues, legit fat burning, legit strength and recomp like effect. This being while on tren btw.

I also feel awesome on clen, mood, alertness, focus, even ejaculations are heavy haha... but not sure if this is due to clen but with ephedrine yeah dick is not as happy. Makes my muscle harder too! Drops bloat fast..

Initially you feel tired and sore, but then that soreness seems to go away and you just push through the gym (by one week on). The feeling you feel from heavy lifting is more like lactic acid release rather than fatigue imo.. and if you push through you're just fine... thats what i feel..

I remember the first time i used clen when i was still natural even.. my wife asked me if i was 'on steroids'. So I dunno.. I seem to respond nicely to it but never did continous use... i hate the off period on it as i seem to put some fat back on... and yeah caffeine shoots my bp up badly... and i just dont feel as good working out.

So ... does anyone ever just run clen continuously without cessation?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Running clen 50mcg continously
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 02:30:06 AM »
how long is continously?

8-10 weeks I don't see a problem, especially since 50mcg is a mild dose.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 02:35:19 AM »
how long is continously?

8-10 weeks I don't see a problem, especially since 50mcg is a mild dose.

can run continuosly?most i heard you run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off,unless you using something like benadryl or ketotifen then you can run longer..
T

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 12:57:04 PM »
Just ran 100 mcg for a week.  I had to stop because I was getting massive headaches, something I've never experienced before.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 02:06:05 PM »
Isnt clens effect on fat loss negate-able at best?

I used for about three days, got fucking crazy cramps.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 03:42:56 PM »
can run continuosly?most i heard you run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off,unless you using something like benadryl or ketotifen then you can run longer..

Yup, the receptors downregulate or something like that, and it supposedly stops working.  Are you sure this guy in the videos didn't mean T3?

Personally I've always been scared of it due to a bunch of studies linking it to myotoxic effects of the heart:

J Appl Physiol
Vol. 93, Issue 5, 1824-1832, November 2002

Myotoxic effects of clenbuterol in the rat heart and soleus muscle

Jatin G. Burniston1, Yeelan Ng1, William A. Clark2, John Colyer3, Lip-Bun Tan4, and David F. Goldspink

Myocyte-specific necrosis in the heart and soleus muscle of adult male Wistar rats was investigated in response to a single subcutaneous injection of the anabolic 2-adrenergic receptor agonist clenbuterol. Necrosis was immunohistochemically detected by administration of a myosin antibody 1 h before the clenbuterol challenge and quantified by using image analysis. Clenbuterol-induced myocyte necrosis occurred against a background of zero damage in control muscles. In the heart, the clenbuterol-induced necrosis was not uniform, being more abundant in the left subendocardium and peaking 2.4 mm from the apex. After position (2.4 mm from the apex), dose (5 mg clenbuterol/kg), and sampling time (12 h) were optimized, maximum cardiomyocyte necrosis was found to be 1.0 ± 0.2%. In response to the same parameters (i.e., 5 mg of clenbuterol and sampled at 12 h), skeletal myocyte necrosis was 4.4 ± 0.8% in the soleus. These data show significant myocyte-specific necrosis in the heart and skeletal muscle of the rat. Such irreversible damage in the heart suggests that clenbuterol may be damaging to long-term health.

Granted, this was done on rats and the doses were crazy high, but there's other studies finding that cardiac apoptosis started to occur at 1mcg/kg.....I feel like DNP might be safer lol

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 09:24:55 PM »
Isnt clens effect on fat loss negate-able at best?

I used for about three days, got fucking crazy cramps.

Me too. I couldn't even walk up some stairs without cramping.

Fuck that shit.
A

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 12:03:19 AM »
No, I like my heart working just the way it is.

Albuterol isn't quite as good but it won't put you in an early grave

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 08:27:30 AM »
clen is fucking shit.

learn to diet properly
n

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 09:25:29 AM »

Fuck that shit.

I will never use it again but when I use to experiment with it I use to eat a lot of bananas and drink a lot of water and would put pedia lite in my gallon of water and wouldn't cramp as much

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 10:15:18 AM »
clen is fucking shit.

learn to diet properly

Seriously, telling me this Galeniko ::) ? I can understand if it was some fat fuck newb but come on. Plus you're an ecto-mesomorph, I'm a meso-endomorph I can use some extra help now and then, not as easy to get peeled and you know I eat clean you bozo :)

Anyways, I don't get the sides like I used to years ago, just the good effects. So LOL@"omg cant walk upstairs" after three days for the guys. Probably cause you're not getting your electrolytes and enough water. Especially if you're doing lots of cardio you'll need to replete your electrolytes anyway.

I can handle 100mcg just fine, I used it in the last summer during my cut 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, but I feel 50mcg works just as fine. It all comes down to nutrition.

And about the guy I was talking about Bostin Loyd in his vids he mentions he ran 50mcg continously. At the time I was like "huh", then i thought about it .. I've heard of some guys doing it but then... doesnt it loose its effectiveness? So I figured I'd ask if any others do the same prepping for shows?

I'll give it a shot and see how it goes at least 3 weeks on 1 week off. EC doesn't work as well. Last year when I did 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, I didn't just use EC, I used 3,3 and yohimbine hcl and a few other things alongside it, by itself EC gives me more BP than results lol... surprisingly I don't get BP issues at 50mcg, at 100mcg yeah BP starts being an issue, but since im getting results with a lower dose fuck it 50mcg it is.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2014, 05:50:55 AM »

Fuck that shit.
Made my hands shake like I just got done smoking crack. Clen gave me boarderline anxiety too, didnt like it at all. BUT it did burn the hell out of some bf I tell you. Just not worth the sides though. Not in this game to look good and feel like shit

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2014, 05:38:48 PM »
bunch of pussies LOL, i guess handling these sides comes with time haha. I guess, when I first ran it I felt the anxiety and tremors too LOL. Same with tren, now i have no problem sleeping on it, have a cool head and no anxiety on it.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2014, 10:46:56 PM »
took 80mcg and worst is only shakes and sweats,lol at 'can't walk upstairs' bs,guys must be taking 2g or more  ::)
T

AVBG

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2014, 11:50:41 PM »
What's the end result? A show/plastic trophy? Not hating but Galeniko is right learn to diet and not rely on this