Author Topic: Could you imagine just for one moment  (Read 1510 times)

Thteven

• Getbig II
Could you imagine just for one moment
« on: February 28, 2014, 03:26:00 AM »
 Can you imagine being Mike Tyson's towel punk?

Mike hollers at you from the bathroom. He wants his towel. You crawl in naked on all fours into the steamy bathroom where this big black buck has been washing his muscles after a hard days work. The towel gripped firmly in your teeth. He takes it. He proceeds to dry his glistening black body off. You watch in awe as his muscles tense and flex, and his Goliath genitalia bounces around freely. He's way bigger than you. You stand underneath him catching the drops of water from his body like drops of rain on a wet summers day. When he is finished he throws the towel on your face. The smell of negro flesh and soap permeate your senses. Your reward for a job well done. "Go get me my cologne and stuff", Mike barks at you. On your way out of the bathroom, you look at your girlfriend asleep on the bed. Mike completely ruined her. Fucked her into a coma. You think to yourself: I hope she still knows who I am when she wakes up.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Could you imagine just for one moment
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 03:28:34 AM »
I could beat Mike Tyson up today. I have height, weight, reach and age advantage. Plus I know Cleanest Natural

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 03:31:43 AM »
Can you imagine being Mike Tyson's towel punk?

Mike hollers at you from the bathroom. He wants his towel. You crawl in naked on all fours into the steamy bathroom where this big black buck has been washing his muscles after a hard days work. The towel gripped firmly in your teeth. He takes it. He proceeds to dry his glistening black body off. You watch in awe as his muscles tense and flex, and his Goliath genitalia bounces around freely. He's way bigger than you. You stand underneath him catching the drops of water from his body like drops of rain on a wet summers day. When he is finished he throws the towel on your face. The smell of negro flesh and soap permeate your senses. Your reward for a job well done. "Go get me my cologne and stuff", Mike barks at you. On your way out of the bathroom, you look at your girlfriend asleep on the bed. Mike completely ruined her. Fucked her into a coma. You think to yourself: I hope she still knows who I am when she wakes up.

This is quite a disturbing mindset that you display.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 03:39:34 AM »
I could beat Mike Tyson up today. I have height, weight, reach and age advantage. Plus I know Cleanest Natural

Tyson lost his last fight to Kevin McBride - a guy so slow and ponderous that Teddy Atlas once said looked like he was fighting underwater. :D
And that fight was over 10 years ago. Imagine how bad Tyson would be now?
 ;D

Thteven

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 03:44:49 AM »

You sit there behind Mike as he stands in the mirror adjusting the cufflinks on his suit. You began to speak up but Mike raises his voice as he looks at you from the mirror. "I thought I told you to sit there and be quiet", Mike said.

"Cologne", Mike says. You sit up eagerly and race over to the dresser to get him his cologne. You pick up the bottle, but in a hurry you stumble and drop it. You look up at Mike, Mike looks back at you. Mike looks at your girlfriend on the bed. You think to yourself: I better get the condoms.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 04:08:24 AM »
why not just be the towel?

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 04:12:41 AM »
Not impressive.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 04:16:42 AM »
Hell, in the 80's, I'd be the guy carrying the boom-box in his entourage.   ;D

Thteven

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 04:17:48 AM »
Not impressive.

Mike's flaccid penis is about as big as the average white guys erect one. Sad.  :-[

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 05:23:09 AM »
Mike's flaccid penis is about as big as the average white guys erect one. Sad.  :-[

I'm not the cocksmith you are but I don't believe this to be true.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2014, 05:32:20 AM »
His rage...it all makes sense now.
O

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2014, 01:51:53 PM »
Bump

Great thread

I need more

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2014, 01:58:38 PM »
This gimmick has potential. All biscuits and gravy.