Author Topic: Flex at the Arnold.  (Read 9054 times)

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Pour effacer la tache originelle.
Re: Flex at the Arnold.
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2014, 08:29:39 PM »
Guy on the left of course!

;D

Solid physique indeed.  8)

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2014, 09:27:11 AM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2014, 09:31:32 AM »
when are the adults competing?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2014, 09:54:40 AM »
rather disappointing look compare how he looked in gym shots.he just dont look as good as he looked back stage.if henry have legs he could wipe the floor with him....flex=average genetic.
you pathetic 3rd world shithole half educated imbecile turd, avergae genetics is you this is someone who stepped on the olympia stage.

you dumb fucking ox.

n

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2014, 10:11:17 AM »
25 year old Aaron Clark took third in only his second pro show.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2014, 11:34:01 AM »
I met Flex when he was 25. Early 2000, like 02 or something. Back then he was ALL LEGS...his totally freaky calves stand out to me to this day. Since then he has totally revamped his physique. Everything is in balance now, looks excellent! I think he is top 6 in the open class as well. Just bring it drye to the bone and the kid can do magic. How old is he now? Still looks young. Maybe he was younger than 25 when i met him.But that is what memory tells me. He's got this thing going as Danny Padilla where he looks tall standing alone as well...
MIRAGETROPIN

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2014, 11:42:22 AM »

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2014, 11:49:21 AM »
from that standing semix relaxo, henry's got this one...if he would go all fucking nuts on legs he might be the best 212 for some time...but i guess he have tried everything one can do for legs at this point...
MIRAGETROPIN

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2014, 01:14:36 PM »
you pathetic 3rd world shithole half educated imbecile turd, avergae genetics is you this is someone who stepped on the olympia stage.

you dumb fucking ox.

you are a complete fool Mr chicken leg like most of white boys.i would kill myself if i have legs like you.go get job in police or prison gaurd.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2014, 01:17:31 PM »
I met Flex when he was 25. Early 2000, like 02 or something. Back then he was ALL LEGS...his totally freaky calves stand out to me to this day. Since then he has totally revamped his physique. Everything is in balance now, looks excellent! I think he is top 6 in the open class as well. Just bring it drye to the bone and the kid can do magic. How old is he now? Still looks young. Maybe he was younger than 25 when i met him.But that is what memory tells me. He's got this thing going as Danny Padilla where he looks tall standing alone as well...

Back then in 2000 he was like 17. In 02 it would make him 19, don't know where u got 25 from?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2014, 01:30:05 PM »
rather disappointing look compare how he looked in gym shots.he just dont look as good as he looked back stage.if henry have legs he could wipe the floor with him....flex=average genetic.
Not a fucking chance, Henry with legs beats him. Henry will never have legs anyway so it's a mute point. Henry has a good back, rest is eh. Even with his back so good, Flex bdb looks better.  I do agree something seems lost from some of the gym shots with Flex. Something lacking in his upper body from the front. Nothing jumps out at you

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2014, 02:03:37 PM »
Doesn't Flex Lewis realize that the "Flex" franchise was taken a while back by Flex Wheeler. Nobody and I mean nobody thinks of Flex as Flex Lewis. Idiot.
a

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2014, 02:07:03 PM »
Doesn't Flex Lewis realize that the "Flex" franchise was taken a while back by Flex Wheeler. Nobody and I mean nobody thinks of Flex as Flex Lewis. Idiot.
Alternatively, he's trying to rehabilitate the franchise from the disgrace its former owner heaped upon it with his broken kidney, IFBB judge bird-flipping & synthol antics.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2014, 02:08:57 PM »
Alternatively, he's trying to rehabilitate the franchise from the disgrace its former owner heaped upon it with his broken kidney, IFBB judge bird-flipping & synthol antics.

You make a valid point.
a

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2014, 02:48:19 PM »
Not a fucking chance, Henry with legs beats him. Henry will never have legs anyway so it's a mute point. Henry has a good back, rest is eh. Even with his back so good, Flex bdb looks better.  I do agree something seems lost from some of the gym shots with Flex. Something lacking in his upper body from the front. Nothing jumps out at you
too bad henry will never have legs.apart from that henry has more mature,fuller and aesthetic physique with impressive tie ins and clear muscle separations than flex.flex looked better last year.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2014, 04:49:27 PM »
I don't know what's going on with bodybuilding today. It's as if they are all on the same steroid cause they all have that bloated soft muscle look that looks like crap. It looks almost like water retention in the muscle. Where's the density? That hard muscle look instead of the bloated inflated balloon look. So many of the guys are 260lbs plus but the guys in the late 70's and early 80's weighing under 215lbs looked amazing.  Who would want that type of physique? It looks like crap.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2014, 04:56:24 PM »
I don't know what's going on with bodybuilding today. It's as if they are all on the same steroid cause they all have that bloated soft muscle look that looks like crap. It looks almost like water retention in the muscle. Where's the density? That hard muscle look instead of the bloated inflated balloon look. So many of the guys are 260lbs plus but the guys in the late 70's and early 80's weighing under 215lbs looked amazing.  Who would want that type of physique? It looks like crap.
It's because they're sacrificing hardness in exchange for more size. It's the IGF-1 and GH, dude. If they only used steroids and dieted down like they usually do, they'd all look like pieces of vein-covered flint. Doing that won't get them endorsements and medals, so they go for the mutant look. Just listen to the narrators for the AC right now...they're saying a guy like Evan Centopani who's 260 at 5'11" needs "bigger" legs. The judging criteria and the panelists who score it is what ruined the sport.

And you're right, Joe Blo doesn't want to look like that. So bodybuilding has returned to its niche nature after brief mainstream exposure in the '90s and the audience is once again composed of schmoes, fetishists, assorted relatives, and promoters.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2014, 05:07:13 PM »
Unfornately, The Flex franchise ended with Wheeler...Flex Lewis is just a misguided Euro remix.

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2014, 06:02:29 PM »
Unfornately, The Flex franchise ended with Wheeler...Flex Lewis is just a misguided Euro remix.

Is your username based on the negro in Fast and Furious?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2014, 06:11:54 PM »

Peter Parker , spider man

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2014, 06:13:35 PM »
Who was Parker in the Fast and Furious? Epic knowledge of a gay ass movie like the Fast and the Furious

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2014, 06:18:56 PM »
I don't know what's going on with bodybuilding today. It's as if they are all on the same steroid cause they all have that bloated soft muscle look that looks like crap. It looks almost like water retention in the muscle. Where's the density? That hard muscle look instead of the bloated inflated balloon look. So many of the guys are 260lbs plus but the guys in the late 70's and early 80's weighing under 215lbs looked amazing.  Who would want that type of physique? It looks like crap.

Insulin

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2014, 06:20:27 PM »
Nope, but nails had it right...a long, long time ago, that was my username.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2014, 06:49:49 PM »
Flex looks amazing better than heath, But he just to short to be taken serious.must be hard to take knowing you are Mr.Olympia but a few inches too short and not a thing you can do about it.