Author Topic: Jason Genova finally getting somewhere!  (Read 7134 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Jason Genova finally getting somewhere!
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2014, 05:05:21 PM »
He looks better than True Anus. Fact.

Real question is who's the bigger retard? Hmm…
::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2014, 05:06:19 PM »
how old is he? in that one news video where they talked about hiring "special " employees jason said he was 42 years old. I can pull up the thread and video clip.
His birthday was a few days ago.  He is 29.

davej1963

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2014, 05:08:07 PM »
He takes steroids so not even natural. I don't know if he injects steroids but he uses those Blackstone labs Oral designer steroids. jason is 42 years old. He is fucking old! he is old enough to do the masters if he was a pro or he could do like a local masters show in his state. I think the guy has some serious issues. I know he is techinically "SPECIAL" (meaning he took the small bus to school). He would probably get kicked out of my gym and not by the manager just the other members would beat his ass out the door for being so annoying and flexing like he really has something great to show off. C'mon for 42 and all the time this guy spends and all the help he has gotten from PJ and the free supplements from PJ this guy hasn't gone very far in the last 3 years. He has no abs!

He's only 29.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2014, 05:48:48 PM »

HappyGorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2014, 06:46:16 PM »
The video clip was fucking fake. It was an actual video about people working with aspergers, edited to fit in Jason Genova.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2014, 06:48:06 PM »
Not very much at all actually.  Barely 315 and when he does 315 its a quarter rep or not even.

He is just short.

Legs respond best to high reps - super high reps and shit loads of volume. Heavy doesn't really do shit for legs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2014, 07:08:34 PM »
I recall something like 30. But I'm not sure. Please try to find the video. He would be the youngest looking 42 yo person ever!

He is not 42. The video was about people with aspergers who have jobs. Another employee was 42 and they overdubbed jasons name in his place.
X

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2014, 07:11:47 PM »
he looks like shit, trains like an imbecile, and walks like a mongoloid

:-\

not a hater, just keeping it real

He looks no worse than you do lil fella

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2014, 07:13:07 PM »
how old is he? in that one news video where they talked about hiring "special " employees jason said he was 42 years old. I can pull up the thread and video clip.

You're a fucking moron

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2014, 07:28:49 PM »
Still can't believe how many people believed that dubbed video. Holy fuck

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2014, 07:31:03 PM »
Legs respond best to high reps - super high reps and shit loads of volume. Heavy doesn't really do shit for legs.
He doesn`t do that either.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2014, 07:32:42 PM »
He may not be 42, but he is a 30somethin old virgin

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2014, 02:58:13 AM »
he looks good but not natural

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2014, 03:23:49 AM »

He is not 42. The video was about people with aspergers who have jobs. Another employee was 42 and they overdubbed jasons name in his place.

Ahh, thanks for clearing this up.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2014, 05:45:10 AM »
I don't understand the fascination with this messy retard.

He's a funny dude, just like that retard from Trailer Park Boys

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2014, 02:44:02 PM »
Jason does look a lot better there, and at the risk of stating the bloody obvious, I'll tell you why:  he finally lost some fat.

If he continues down the same path, he'll start to look OK.  Even if, by some miracle he gets truly shredded, he might place in a local contest, perhaps even in the top five of an amateur division.

But I disagree that he has enough muscle to compete as-is.  His shoulders are rather pathetic even for a natural (if he is; I don't know what he's taking, but he certainly LOOKS natty), he's painfully thin from the sides, which betrays his severe lack of back thickness, and for all of the chest and arm shit he does on-camera, I'm surprised he doesn't at least sport either good arms or pec development.

His legs?  Meh.  Okay, especially given his retarded-ass training.  (Yes, I said that.  He DOES train like a fucking retard.)

It'd be best to wait until he's a good 15-20 lbs. lighter before really assessing his potential as a repeat local competitor.  That, coupled with a posing coach who could teach him to be a little less spastic-looking, and he could very well be one of those dudes who enters some podunk shows and looks pretty good but never goes on to win his class, barring of course some kind of weird Goodrumesque fuck-up.

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2014, 03:53:42 AM »
in this video that for some reason does not work anymore they did a interview at jasons work and he said his name and said he was 42 apparently this store hires alot of guys and gals who are not right in the head

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=519080.0

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2014, 04:28:38 AM »
in this video that for some reason does not work anymore they did a interview at jasons work and he said his name and said he was 42 apparently this store hires alot of guys and gals who are not right in the head

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=519080.0

IT WAS OVERDUBBED!!
X

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2014, 04:58:39 AM »

IT WAS OVERDUBBED!!

what do you mean? It wasn't him talking? Why can't we watch the video? I don;t understand what was wrong with somebpdy posting a article? He said he was 42 years old. it sounded like his voice. the video was funny jason was in the vieo trying to look all buff and hit a few poses here and there. I don;t know why PJ wastes his time on jason. wasn't there some situation where some guys got jason to do some stupid shit and they videotaped him doing it and PJ got pissed off and said he was just going to give jason just one more shot.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2014, 05:02:51 AM »
what do you mean? It wasn't him talking? Why can't we watch the video? I don;t understand what was wrong with somebpdy posting a article? He said he was 42 years old. it sounded like his voice. the video was funny jason was in the vieo trying to look all buff and hit a few poses here and there. I don;t know why PJ wastes his time on jason. wasn't there some situation where some guys got jason to do some stupid shit and they videotaped him doing it and PJ got pissed off and said he was just going to give jason just one more shot.
Patrick is 42.  He's a retarded guy that works at publix. Jason is not 42

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2014, 06:36:13 AM »
More jacket than an over sized fur coat.