Author Topic: And to think the left made fun of her..  (Read 12148 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: And to think the left made fun of her..
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2014, 11:02:13 PM »
Here's the thing...

Palin was the shining star of the republican party in 2008.  Mccain was old, he lost, and as the VP pick and the cheerleader of the party, she was no doubt a major frontrunner in 2012.  All she had to do was keep kicking ass as governor, keep fundraising, keep cheering on the 2010 race, etc.

unfortunately, she quickly left her governor job, took a job and FOX, and spent the next year attaching herself to everything tea party (even when it violated many of her previous positions).   instead of doing selected speeches and just kicking ass as Gov, she decided to stand in front of turkeys being butchered, she decided to invent words like refudiate.... She just kept on acting the fool until the GOP practically disowned her.

The left doesn't like her.   But except for a small few, the RIGHT has disowned her too.   Can't blame the "libs" when FOX news disses her.   She very quickly showed she's all abuot being an entertainer, which is cool.... it's her true calling... she went to school for journalism... I bet she LOVED working at FOX.  

SO as long as she stays out of politics, I dont have a beef with her.  She WILL hand any election she enters, to the Dems.  No doubt about that. Repubs seem to agree too... why they keep anyone with her kinda starpower on the sidelines...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2014, 11:07:04 PM »
Sarah Palin (then Sarah Heath)

Wider than Heath. 

What's the big deal who she slept with?   YEs, NBA baller Glen Rice confirmed the sexual tryst, but said they didn't rush things - He said they got to know each other that weekend before having sex... that weekend...

http://deadspin.com/5841835/all-the-details-of-the-sarah-palin-glen-rice-coitus-youve-been-waiting-for

Also, he said they continued being friends, keeping in touch via phone right up until she got married.  Nothing wrong with 2 adults having sex at their own pace.  And it's cool they stayed friends. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2014, 01:51:14 PM »
Wider than Heath. 

What's the big deal who she slept with?   YEs, NBA baller Glen Rice confirmed the sexual tryst, but said they didn't rush things - He said they got to know each other that weekend before having sex... that weekend...

http://deadspin.com/5841835/all-the-details-of-the-sarah-palin-glen-rice-coitus-youve-been-waiting-for

Also, he said they continued being friends, keeping in touch via phone right up until she got married.  Nothing wrong with 2 adults having sex at their own pace.  And it's cool they stayed friends. 

Sarah a mudshark lol

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2014, 02:25:47 PM »
Yes, and how did he get into Harvard again??

He got in because he kicked fuckin ass and he OBVIOUSLY  belonged there as he graduated TOP OF HIS CLASS....like seriously...what in the shit are we talking about

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2014, 02:27:48 PM »
I'm sorry, is her list of accomplishments wrong?

accomplishments such as like 5 shitty schools for a journalism degree....or the fact that she lost to the first Knee-Grow president, or the fact that she Quit while yapping about how hard working she is....i mean shit... those are all facts

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2014, 03:55:42 PM »

4:55 to the end is just.......wow. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2014, 05:55:06 PM »
lol palin,the gift that keeps giving

Haha i win

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2014, 08:26:53 PM »
He got in because he kicked fuckin ass and he OBVIOUSLY  belonged there as he graduated TOP OF HIS CLASS....like seriously...what in the shit are we talking about

And he still can't spell R E S P E C T or S Y R A C U S E

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2014, 06:15:12 AM »
did she ever get back to Katie with a couple newspapers and magazines she reads?
w

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2014, 06:17:13 AM »
did she ever get back to Katie with a couple newspapers and magazines she reads?

it's beyond me how anybody can even defend her  :o :D :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #135 on: March 11, 2014, 07:13:56 AM »
And he still can't spell R E S P E C T or S Y R A C U S E

i mispell words sometimes. And so do you. Withoug spellcheck i imagine your posts would be disasters.
but he still graduated from Harvard at the top of his class. And you, in all likleyhood,  dont even know anyone that ever went to Harvard

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2014, 07:18:34 AM »
i mispell words sometimes. And so do you. Withoug spellcheck i imagine your posts would be disasters.
but he still graduated from Harvard at the top of his class. And you, in all likleyhood,  dont even know anyone that ever went to Harvard

Speaking of spellcheck?   ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #137 on: March 11, 2014, 07:43:59 AM »
Speaking of spellcheck?   ;)

i dont run spell check ever on here. If my finger hits a "g" instread of a "t" because i use 3 different keyboards a day, sue me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 11, 2014, 07:47:32 AM »

i dont run spell check ever on here. If my finger hits a "g" instread of a "t" because i use 3 different keyboards a day, sue me

Maybe you have fat fingers lately . . . . . . .  :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #139 on: March 11, 2014, 07:51:17 AM »
Maybe you have fat fingers lately . . . . . . .  :D

yeah crossfit gym was burned down

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 11, 2014, 07:52:44 AM »
yeah crossfit gym was burned down

Hate cross fit - its a waste of $ 

Now your situation . . . . . . we need to have a frank discussion on where this is all going.   ;)

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2014, 08:38:27 AM »
watching people on here pretend like they're being objective is like watching your 5 year old son lie to you about who ate the cookie when there's chocolate all over his face. 

except with adults, its not cute.  its disturbing.  I don't want anyone on this thread bashing religion anymore.  because this thread is dripping with religious faith.