Author Topic: The broads are on Wiggcock in full force.  (Read 3045 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The broads are on Wiggcock in full force.
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2014, 06:02:19 PM »
LOLOLOL. Never. It stays if it turns into a horseshoe, I'm gonna be the black Jeff Van Gundy. Unlike my hairline, I'll never retreat. In addition, I like having a flaw. It builds character I don't want to look too pretty, just handsome.
Naw, you look like a serious cat with the dome shaved. Not to be fucked with. What's the problem with taking it all the way down, Wigginstein? Too intimidating?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2014, 06:02:51 PM »
Looking very studious Wiggs. Respectable hairline

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2014, 06:03:02 PM »
Naw, you look like a serious cat with the dome shaved. Not to be fucked with. What's the problem with taking it all the way down, Wigginstein? Too intimidating?
He'd look better as a black skinhead.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2014, 06:04:37 PM »

Yeah, that's too intimidating.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2014, 06:05:13 PM »
Looking very studious Wiggs. Respectable hairline

Thank you and my hairline also thanks you.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2014, 06:07:07 PM »
Wigginton, tell us about your latest conquests... post up a pic or two while you are at it.  Chicks dig men in uniforms.

I

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2014, 06:15:12 PM »
Wigginton, tell us about your latest conquests... post up a pic or two while you are at it.  Chicks dig men in uniforms.

I don't think a Salvation Army uniform counts

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2014, 06:17:08 PM »
I don't think a Salvation Army uniform counts

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2014, 06:19:26 PM »
Yeah, that's too intimidating.
You prefer glasses or do you wear contacts too? How bad is your vision? My eyesight is perfect 20/20 but I think if I ever had to do contacts/glasses I would get lasix surgery

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2014, 06:24:09 PM »
You prefer glasses or do you wear contacts too? How bad is your vision? My eyesight is perfect 20/20 but I think if I ever had to do contacts/glasses I would get lasix surgery

I prefer glasses. I don't like contact I can see without my glasses I see better with them.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2014, 06:28:00 PM »
Took the beard down, I've been juicing (not peds) taking natural supplements making myself the best me, exuding supreme confidence, running, reading, lifting, praying, staying and all natural athlete and near maximum handsomeness has been attained, next up is Hebrew Ideal. The broads have taken noticed and are on me like fat on Alice, j/k Alex. This all natural, non gmo, all organic living his the truth. So much energy, like a different person. Virility of when I was 25. It is time to find a suitable host to birth my prince or princess.

P.S. Print this out and tape it over your face so your women will obtain orgasms every time.

Ha ha! I love you all. Alright, let me have it fuckers, I get charged up on haters.
You are the new beautiful man with glasses.  There is your epic skin again.  You might have the best on Getbig.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2014, 06:30:05 PM »
Wiggs, if you lose weight and get really lean, nobody would ever guess your age.  You could could pass for 20s, especially if you get lean and shave the head.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2014, 08:34:12 PM »

Here you go, guy.

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2014, 08:49:41 PM »
Took the beard down, I've been juicing (not peds) taking natural supplements making myself the best me, exuding supreme confidence, running, reading, lifting, praying, staying and all natural athlete and near maximum handsomeness has been attained, next up is Hebrew Ideal. The broads have taken noticed and are on me like fat on Alice, j/k Alex. This all natural, non gmo, all organic living his the truth. So much energy, like a different person. Virility of when I was 25. It is time to find a suitable host to birth my prince or princess.

P.S. Print this out and tape it over your face so your women will obtain orgasms every time.

Ha ha! I love you all. Alright, let me have it fuckers, I get charged up on haters.

Looking good Wiggsy :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2014, 08:50:12 PM »
Great skin & wrinkle-free forehead.

I daresay that your glasses are a bit too large for your face, but that could be the angle

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2014, 09:14:21 PM »

And Colonel Sanders, with his wee beady eyes, he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken, makes you crave it every fortnight.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2014, 10:30:58 PM »
Wiggs needs a decent camera and lighting.

You need a new monitor sir. First pic looked fine. That pic makes him look burple.

Wiggs is a Hebrew I could have a beer with, no doubt.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2014, 10:33:16 PM »
Solid thread. Solid citizens one and all.

a

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2014, 10:34:45 PM »

You look healthier than the "Saturday nights total destruction pics" well done. Any pics of the Betty's on your roster? :D

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2014, 12:02:03 AM »
In all seriousness Wiggs, best of luck finding a decent woman. Hopefully, she will bring some balance to your life and enrich your existence.