Author Topic: My status with Bitcoin  (Read 4711 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
My status with Bitcoin
« on: February 28, 2014, 05:46:16 PM »
Since I'm back from vacation, some of you guys have been wondering about the bitcoin store that I built.  Well, its not been affected in any way whatsoever as the funds were not with Mr Gox agency that filed for bankruptcy.

I've always made it a rule to never invest money that you can't afford to do without and this is no different.  I won't be sleeping in a car anytime soon.  Thank you and be sure to visit the forum section at Anabolic Mayhem for coverage of the Arnold Classic along with the pwning of Shizzo81 by the Avesher.  Thank you and goodnight Getbig
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: My status with Bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 05:49:07 PM »
Hey tycoon.....it's Mt. Gox

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 05:51:49 PM »
Since I'm back from vacation, some of you guys have been wondering about the bitcoin store that I built.  Well, its not been affected in any way whatsoever as the funds were not with Mr Gox agency that filed for bankruptcy.

I've always made it a rule to never invest money that you can't afford to do without and this is no different.  I won't be sleeping in a car anytime soon.  Thank you and be sure to visit the forum section at Anabolic Mayhem for coverage of the Arnold Classic along with the pwning of Shizzo81 by the Avesher.  Thank you and goodnight Getbig

Has anyone even spent 1 bitcoin at your "store"?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 05:53:18 PM »
Lol, one dude jokiingly asked about how goodrums bitcoing empire was doing and we get this.

epic.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 05:56:50 PM »
Mt Gox actually closed their exchange and ran with the bitcoins when Vince cast the shadow of bankrupcy over them by making it his new business

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 05:59:42 PM »
if one bitcoin is woth $500 USD  ::)

and some loser buys $50 worth of shit at your store vince

do you refund him $450 USD back  ???

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Pour effacer la tache originelle.
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 06:00:33 PM »
Hey tycoon.....it's Mt. Gox

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fully owned.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 06:03:17 PM »
Hey tyguy.....it's Mt. Gox

Racist post reported.

Edit: that's crazy, that c o o n gets edited to "guy".

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 06:04:58 PM »
The Mt. Gox website was originally founded by Jed McCaleb as an online exchange for buying and selling Magic: The Gathering cards, a popular trading card game.[6] Its name was an acronym of Magic: The Gathering Online eXchange

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 06:10:32 PM »
I think you mean "bye-coin"...

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2014, 06:11:56 PM »
Since I'm back from vacation, some of you guys have been wondering about the bitcoin store that I built.  Well, its not been affected in any way whatsoever as the funds were not with Mr Gox agency that filed for bankruptcy.

I've always made it a rule to never invest money that you can't afford to do without and this is no different.  I won't be sleeping in a car anytime soon.  Thank you and be sure to visit the forum section at Anabolic Mayhem for coverage of the Arnold Classic along with the pwning of Shizzo81 by the Avesher.  Thank you and goodnight Getbig

thanks for the update Vince, now all of us can sleep easier knowing that your vast wealth is secured with good fiscal planning
I

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2014, 06:18:01 PM »
Another stupid coon thinking the world cares

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 06:49:25 PM »

That was a very foolish gamble - everyone is looking for the easy win. You build wealth with hard work

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2014, 07:17:54 PM »
Where does a fitness industry leader like Vince G go on vacation?

Black Biker Week in Myrtle Beach

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2014, 07:20:32 PM »
Thank God for the update. My girlfriend wanted to fuck but I said 'not until I know about Goodrum's bitcoin status'.
O

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 07:31:28 PM »
Thank God for the update. My girlfriend wanted to fuck but I said 'not until I know about Goodrum's bitcoin status'.

;D

Lmfao

Reminds me of that pic online with the dude on the computer and the wife crying by the door

the trainer

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2014, 08:33:26 PM »
Oh what a relief I have being sitting at the computer for 3 days waiting on the update I have not slept or showered and only ate some snacks, Vince I hope you did not get sunburned on your vacation lying down on top of the trailer park truck.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2014, 12:10:26 AM »
I just had to check out anabolic mayhem. From the about us page:

"We strive to provide the real truth in the industry and to slash the car tires on the false information published by companies who manipulate others for personal and monetary gain. Anabolic Mayhem will be the Predator Drone that will exterminate the parties that loot and plunder this great enterprise that is bodybuilding."

Side splitting comedy right there. Oh brother.....

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2014, 12:27:51 AM »
;D

Lmfao

Reminds me of that pic online with the dude on the computer and the wife crying by the door

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2014, 12:30:29 AM »
You're still black and gay vince

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2014, 08:27:42 AM »
How was gaycation? Heard you were sent to the emergency room and had 5 gallons of cum sucked out of your tummy.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2014, 08:48:51 AM »

It can be quite charming:

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2014, 09:50:11 AM »
The bitcoin is so passe. The goodcoin, on the other hand, represents the future of digital cryptocurrencies.

Backed by bee pollen.  Can't go wrong there.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2014, 09:59:43 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2015, 03:17:02 PM »
What is the status?