Author Topic: FINALS RIGHT NOW!!! - ARNOLD CLASSIC 2014 PREJUDGING LIVE STREAM & THREAD  (Read 40037 times)

viking1

• Getbig V
Yeah buddy,  we are back in the game!!   WOLF!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I thought Cedric looked best.
Cedric has the best tools, structure, genetics.. he lacks the drive and discipline to make use of them though, same as pretty much all gifted athletes.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I dont give a piss about any of them.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
WOLFFFFF  -> 1
TEAM WOLF

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
This I agree with too, a 90's line up would butcher the top guys now.
I bet if the top 6 of tonight saw the top 6 of a 90s line up, they'd be embarrassed to come on stage.
Missing body parts---half a back, one calf, which looks atrophied, another with shallow back detail, another who can't get his conditioning right, I mean they are just downright pathetic.

Arnold should ream them out, and point to a picture of 98 Arnold Classic Flex Wheeler and say, "This, this is what you need to look like."

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How do you win a big show without calves? Or Olympia without an arm or with preggo bellies?
Dude leave Dexter alone. :D

Parker

• Getbig V
Cedric has the best tools, structure, genetics.. he lacks the drive and discipline to make use of them though, same as pretty much all gifted athletes.
Well, I have to give it to Cedric, he is not down at the bottom this time.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I bet if the top 6 of tonight saw the top 6 of a 90s line up, they'd be embarrassed to come on stage.
Missing body parts---half a back, one calf, which looks atrophied, another with shallow back detail, another who can't get his conditioning right, I mean they are just downright pathetic.

Arnold should ream them out, and point to a picture of 98 Arnold Classic Flex Wheeler and say, "This, this is what you need to look like."

So you think they could look like Flex if they wanted to?

What's the solution? Cancel the show?

There is no solution. This is the current talent pool.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

He was much better tonight and should head to the NYP and go for the win.  I'm happy for Dennis.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

This... peaks and valleys... were in a shallow valley right now. The 90's were a high points... and then Coleman came over, and dominated as the 90's guys twilighted.... and now were in a kind of in between phase until we get some more guys with insane genetics and work ethics...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Mike O'Hearn should tell Wolf he is sorry because he said he wouldn't win the show or the people's choice award.

Parker

• Getbig V

Solution: Arnold takes control of the "sport". Issues an edict, with guidelines---conditioning, size, shape will be strongly enforced, basically  the slin/GH era is no more. Guys like Branch will be marked down heavily. Guys like Rhoden and Curry who have awesome structures will be penalized for their lack of conditioning. Rhoden also being penalized for his lack of back detail. Wolf would be penalized for that hole in his back and whatever the hell is wrong with his calves. Cedric, will be penalized for just being himself.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Solution: Arnold takes control of the "sport". Issues an edict, with guidelines---conditioning, size, shape will be strongly enforced, basically  the slin/GH era is no more. Guys like Branch will be marked down heavily. Guys like Rhoden and Curry who have awesome structures will be penalized for their lack of conditioning. Rhoden also being penalized for his lack of back detail. Wolf would be penalized for that hole in his back and whatever the hell is wrong with his calves. Cedric, will be penalized for just being himself.

Alright, place this Arnold line-up in the "correct" order then. Let's see how easy it is and how many will agree with your analysis.

Wolf won with zero calves. Yet see how popular his win was here on the forums. Put him last for lacking a bodypart completely and see how popular that decision will be.

It's easy to say the judging should be changed, much harder to implement to the majority's satisfaction.

Also remember Flex Wheeler, should he really have won anything with those abominations he called calves and later delts and everything else? "Most perfect bodybuilder ever" had several bodyparts which were in fact pure SHIT.

Ronnie, called the best ever almost unanimously had NO calves, just blobs of oil and scar tissue. Where should he have placed?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Alright, place this Arnold line-up in the "correct" order then. Let's see how easy it is and how many will agree with your analysis.

Wolf won with zero calves. Yet see how popular his win was here on the forums. Put him last for lacking a bodypart completely and see how popular that decision will be.

It's easy to say the judging should be changed, much harder to implement to the majority's satisfaction.

Also remember Flex Wheeler, should he really have won anything with those abominations he called calves and later delts and everything else? "Most perfect bodybuilder ever" had several bodyparts which were in fact pure SHIT.

Ronnie, called the best ever almost unanimously had NO calves, just blobs of oil and scar tissue. Where should he have placed?
Ha, someone else who shares my Ronnie sentiments.

Seriously though, I think Wolf won tonight... he may not have the most pleasing structure, but he was the best combo of the important aspects...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
wow ohearn bringing brutal truth
"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
wow ohearn bringing brutal truth
missed it, whats he saying?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
bascially just that cedric won the contest  :)
"

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
missed it, whats he saying?
He is  better than Wolf because he is natural. ;D

sancho ed

• Getbig III
yay! team wolf! what were the final placings?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
This... peaks and valleys... were in a shallow valley right now. The 90's were a high points... and then Coleman came over, and dominated as the 90's guys twilighted.... and now were in a kind of in between phase until we get some more guys with insane genetics and work ethics...
wut do u guys thnk of this theory. The 90s were so good cuz we were coming off the 80s with Arnold busting box office records. Everyone n their brother wanted to be the next Arnold. So EVERYONE was bodybuilding.  With a bigger population of men bb then there was more of a chance to get great ones because the pool was much bigger. Hardly anyone "bodybuilds" anymore so the talent pool is much smaller. If bb were as popular as it was in the 80s n 90s then we would see more talented bb albeit with bigger guts. As it stands we have to settle for wut we have.  

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Our winner.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
How do you Drop from Champion to 6th Place in one year  ??? ???

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How do you Drop from Champion to 6th Place in one year  ??? ???
Arnold told them to judge more on shape more than shit size.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Mike O'Hearn should tell Wolf he is sorry because he said he wouldn't win the show or the people's choice award.

Mike O'Hearn says a lot of things that aren't true.

I'm natty. I've never touched steroids. I will test clean. Etc......