Author Topic: Where are the anti-gun nuts now? 28 killed at a Train station. 113 wounded.  (Read 23534 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Knife-wielding mob kills 28, injures dozens at China train station

(CNN) -- At least 28 people were killed and 113 wounded when a group of people armed with knives stormed a railway station in the southwest Chinese city of Kunming, authorities said, according to state news agency Xinhua.

It was an organized, premeditated terrorist attack, authorities told the news agency. Five suspects were reported dead, according to authorities.

No motive has been provided. Chinese President Xi Jinping "urged the law enforcement to investigate and solve the case and punish the terrorists in accordance with the law," according to Xinhua.

Yang Haifei, a resident of Yunnan, told Xinhua he was buying a ticket when a group of people, most of them in black, rushed into the station and started attacking others.

"I saw a person come straight at me with a long knife and I ran away with everyone," he said, adding that people who were slower were severely injured. "They just fell on the ground."

He said he sustained injuries to his chest and back.

The news agency reported that several suspects had been apprehended, and questioning at the site continued.

Doctors were seen transporting injured people to a hospital, the news agency reported.

A doctor with Kunming No.1 People's Hospital told Xinhua over the phone they're not sure of the number of casualties.

Xinhua said the Kunming railway station is one of the largest in southwest China.

The news agency quoted a 50-year-old woman whose older husband was among those killed.

"Why are the terrorists so cruel?" said Chen Guizhen, holding her husband's bloodied ID card.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Guns dont kill people.  People kill peoole.

or people with knives kill people.

Or people with guns kill people.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Ok, I'll play.  How many would be dead if they could buy guns at the local K-Mart?  Or if everyone had guns?

Srsly tho these are the worst terrorists ever.  Run in and stab everyone?  That's a plan?

kung
fu
fi
ting

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I can outrun a knife.

Simple Simon

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Ok, I'll play.  How many would be dead if they could buy guns at the local K-Mart?  Or if everyone had guns?

Srsly tho these are the worst terrorists ever.  Run in and stab everyone?  That's a plan?

kung
fu
fi
ting

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
28 is still less than the 32 that Korean guy killed and 20 wounded at Virginia tech
and he was one guy with a .22, not a mob
guns ftw

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I can outrun a knife.
Not if they know how to throw it correctly right in your back.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

I'll take my chances.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I'll take my chances.
Better than running  from a gun.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Register your knives with the government!!!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Religion of peace

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Ok, I'll play.  How many would be dead if they could buy guns at the local K-Mart?  Or if everyone had guns?

Correct.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Knife-wielding mob kills 28, injures dozens at China train station

(CNN) -- At least 28 people were killed and 113 wounded when a group of people armed with knives stormed a railway station in the southwest Chinese city of Kunming, authorities said, according to state news agency Xinhua.

It was an organized, premeditated terrorist attack, authorities told the news agency. Five suspects were reported dead, according to authorities.

No motive has been provided. Chinese President Xi Jinping "urged the law enforcement to investigate and solve the case and punish the terrorists in accordance with the law," according to Xinhua.

Yang Haifei, a resident of Yunnan, told Xinhua he was buying a ticket when a group of people, most of them in black, rushed into the station and started attacking others.

"I saw a person come straight at me with a long knife and I ran away with everyone," he said, adding that people who were slower were severely injured. "They just fell on the ground."

He said he sustained injuries to his chest and back.

The news agency reported that several suspects had been apprehended, and questioning at the site continued.

Doctors were seen transporting injured people to a hospital, the news agency reported.

A doctor with Kunming No.1 People's Hospital told Xinhua over the phone they're not sure of the number of casualties.

Xinhua said the Kunming railway station is one of the largest in southwest China.

The news agency quoted a 50-year-old woman whose older husband was among those killed.

"Why are the terrorists so cruel?" said Chen Guizhen, holding her husband's bloodied ID card.

It's simple.  Guns will obviously be banned from the area now.
If even one gun nutter receives jail time for refusing to leave their gun at home then it will be worth it. 
Y

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
That was ten terrorists, imagine how many they could have killed with automatic weapons !!!
V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
That was ten terrorists, imagine how many they could have killed with automatic weapons !!!

Imagine if the 113 people had guns?!?!?!

OMFG?!?!?!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

OMFG?!?!?!
Imagine if 1 person had a flamethrower?!

ZOMG!!

Or if 3.6 persons had a 1000lb laser guided bomb strapped to his peugot econo-box?

TERRIFYING!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Why would they throw the knife on a low percentage attack and leave themselves disarmed against a hostile crowd.  Anybody who thinks knife and gun attacks are comparable is an IMBECILE of the highest order.
V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Imagine if 1 person had a flamethrower?!

ZOMG!!

Or if 3.6 persons had a 1000lb laser guided bomb strapped to his peugot econo-box?

TERRIFYING!!

I'd rather it be a Renault.. but YES!

imagine!!!

:o :o :o :o

Radical Plato

• Getbig V

OMFG?!?!?!
Then the terrorists also would have had guns, and even more people would have been killed.  It is hard for a gun nutter to understand basic maths isn't it?  Anyway you cut this, guns would have made the situation far worse.
V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Then the terrorists also would have had guns, and even more people would have been killed.  It is hard for a gun nutter to understand basic maths isn't it?

The terrorists can get guns anyway you buffoon... They are CRIMINALS... CRIMINALS GET GUNS IF THEY WANT THEM.

Apparently you don't understand the basic fundamentals of people.

You're just plain nutters... you don't need a gun.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
you cant outrun a bullet

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
its a well known fact asian people have no conscience

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
If those people had been allowed to carry firearms, the stabbings would've ended much more quickly.

Gun control makes people unsafe. The end.