Author Topic: Where are the anti-gun nuts now? 28 killed at a Train station. 113 wounded.  (Read 23708 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
I think it's fair to say that you have absolutely no concept or understanding of what it takes to have a set of stones and stand up for yourself or others.

You are fortunate that you have many miles of ocean to stop attacks on your shore lines... That's something other people do not have and why the US and their guns have had to come in to help other people.

I pray that one day your country is not a casualty of it's own insecurity. I have far too many friends there to see them enslaved by an unjust government because people like you are too scared to walk down the street for fear of a "gun".

You seriously have no idea do you, it is because of strict gun laws we can walk down the street and NOT fear a gun.  And what is this rubbish about miles of ocean and shore lines being invaded, you have a screw loose my friend.  Honestly, little of what you say makes any sense.  You seem to project constantly, it is because YOU fear guns or violent crime that you feel a need to OWN a gun,  I neither fear guns or violent crime precisely because we have strict gun laws.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
You seriously have no idea do you, it is because of strict gun laws we can walk down the street and NOT fear a gun.

We don't fear guns either, so what's the difference?

You've been brainwashed by the mainstream media or something, guns are as much of a non issue here as they are there.

Basically, the odds you'll be a victim of gun violence in Australia are EXTREMELY LOW and the odds you'll be a victim of gun violence in the United States are only VERY LOW.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Dogma, it ain't just a name for a Pitbull...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
This isn't arrogance... This is simply discussions I have.

I'm not the one sitting around talking about how terrible Australia is... For some reason, you have some vested interest in the constitutional rights of the USA... Why is that?

Why is it someone who is SO HAPPY that they live in a place without guns gives a flying fuck what a country that SO HAPPY to have them does?

Please explain?

I certainly don't care that you DON'T HAVE THEM, so why does it matter one little teeny iota that a country so far away has 300 million of them.

Why do you give a shit?

I have ZERO concern about America and it's constitutional rights, my concern is warding off fringe dwelling right wing nutters from infiltrating what is a good Country (Australia).  I do the same thing when Australian Gun nutters speak out, which is rarely these days, as we don't have too may of them and they recognise that they are considered borderline lunatics as there is no need to  implement mass gun ownership in a safe country such as Australia that has an unprecedented quality of life.  Like I said, I am an advocate for reason and critical thinking, and I challenge the irrationality and fanaticism everywhere I find it. 
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
I have ZERO concern about America and it's constitutional rights, my concern is warding off fringe dwelling right wing nutters from infiltrating what is a good Country (Australia).  I do the same thing when Australian Gun nutters speak out, which is rarely these days, as we don't have too may of them and they recognise that they are considered borderline lunatics as there is no need to  implement mass gun ownership in a safe country such as Australia that has an unprecedented quality of life.  Like I said, I am an advocate for reason and critical thinking, and I challenge the irrationality and fanaticism everywhere I find it. 

From what I've read, Australia is wising up and asking the leftists to fuck off?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V

You've been brainwashed by the mainstream media or something, guns are as much of a non issue here as they are there.

Basically, the odds you'll be a victim of gun violence in Australia are EXTREMELY LOW and the odds you'll be a victim of gun violence in the United States are only VERY LOW.
This is the issue, gun nutters CANNOT be honest if their life depended on it.  Suggesting that gun rights is a non issue in America is an absolute lie.  And if you don't fear guns, why own one for self protection, it makes NO sense.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
From what I've read, Australia is wising up and asking the leftists to fuck off?
That's just because the Liberals recently got in, they are right wing.  The country swings between the two parties, it is just as likely the left will win next time around and the merry go round continues.  Having said that, it was a conservative right wing liberal government that implemented the strict gun laws.  Our citizens are different than the yanks, mass shootings actually effect our collective psyche, we would rather give up a few rights than worry about the safety of sending children to school, or eating out in public etc etc.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Give it up guys. Every thread he posts in ends the exact same way. He owns himself into oblivion. There really is nothing more to say after the NRA made up the numbers.

His brain can't process what your saying. It simply doesn't work right. All the info says so, all of us disagree with him, there is no proof for anything he says, but he is 100% convinced he is right and everyone else is wrong.

It's textbook liberal psychosis. Pointless to argue. Nothing will convince him otherwise because his brain actually can't process the information.

See above.
$

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
This is the issue, gun nutters CANNOT be honest if their life depended on it.  Suggesting that gun rights is a non issue in America is an absolute lie.  And if you don't fear guns, why own one for self protection, it makes NO sense.

You're under the impression that everyone has a gun for self protection. When realistically, over 50% of gun owners (or more) in the United States have their guns locked in a cabinet or safe 24/7/365.

Do you honestly think most people here are constantly thinking about guns?

;D

Parker

• Getbig V
Odd how a thread about 28 killed at a Chinese train station has derailed and now is about Australia?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Australians have more reason to worry about being victimized than Americans.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
I always liked this story on our gun control

V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

he doesn't understand.

We have no fear of guns. I walk down the street every day. No fear.

He talks about projecting and that I make no sense.

Ask the French, British, or Jews what they think of our guns.

They all appreciate it.

He does not and will not ever understand because he ok with servitude.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
That's just because the Liberals recently got in, they are right wing.  The country swings between the two parties, it is just as likely the left will win next time around and the merry go round continues.  Having said that, it was a conservative right wing liberal government that implemented the strict gun laws.  Our citizens are different than the yanks, mass shootings actually effect our collective psyche, we would rather give up a few rights than worry about the safety of sending children to school, or eating out in public etc etc.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."

This will short circuit Ekul like throwing a blow dryer in the tub. He will say you made it up for sure because his brain is broken.
$

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
he doesn't understand.

They all appreciate it.

Yeah, the only place I'd possibly be concerned about guns would be in a place like Chicago or New York with their unconstitutional gun laws. Knowing only criminals are armed is kind of scary.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
Another dangerous generalization, I don't know why people quote such cliches and assume they are true.  Civilised society is a compromise between liberty and safety.  The average citizen is so far from being free it is not funny.  The irony is, all the american government needs to do to make citizens think they are free is give them a gun.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Another dangerous generalization, I don't know why people quote such cliches and assume they are true.  Civilised society is a compromise between liberty and safety.  The average citizen is so far from being free it is not funny.  The irony is, all the american government needs to do to make citizens think they are free is give them a gun.

Most States in the US still are free, the radical liberals are trying to end that though and take us all the way of New York and California.  :-X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
You do realise an assault in Australia can be as simple as someone yelling abuse at you.  Oh, I am so afraid, someone might yell at me, I need a gun.  ::)  Thanks to the feminists, a man who has an argument with his wife can be charged with unlawful assault. 
V

Parker

• Getbig V
he doesn't understand.

They all appreciate it.

"Is that a Union Jack that I see on your flag?"

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
You do realise an assault in Australia can be as simple as someone yelling abuse at you.  Oh, I am so afraid, someone might yell at me, I need a gun.  ::)

You're twice as likely to have you're home invaded as I am in the United States, and criminal burglars don't care about gun laws obviously. I can honestly see how you would become so obsessed with the thought of having the ability to defend yourself and your family living under such circumstances.

Fortunately for us, it's a non issue.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Most States in the US still are free, the radical liberals are trying to end that though and take us all the way of New York and California.  :-X
Americans have the strangest concept of freedom.  I would argue if you aren't free to send your children to school without fear of them being murdered by a crazed gunmen, you are probably the least freest country in the world.  Being more likely to be killed, doesn't make you free, it is a sign of serious imprisonment.
V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
You're under the impression that everyone has a gun for self protection. When realistically, over 50% of gun owners (or more) in the United States have their guns locked in a cabinet or safe 24/7/365.

Do you honestly think most people here are constantly thinking about guns?

;D

He confuses two separate issues.

Guns are to protect us from oppressive governments. Not from people walking around every day.

They are to keep the people in charge and the government from getting out of hand.

That's the way we like it.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Americans have the strangest concept of freedom.  I would argue if you aren't free to send your children to school without fear of them being murdered by a crazed gunmen, you are probably the least freest country in the world.  Being more likely to be killed, doesn't make you free, it is a sign of serious imprisonment.

There are 313 million people and 140,000 public schools in the United States. With only a handful of school shootings, again it's a non issue...

It's probably more likely that your child will be struck by lightning.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
He confuses two separate issues.

Guns are to protect us from oppressive governments. Not from people walking around every day.

They are to keep the people in charge and the government from getting out of hand.

That's the way we like it.

Yeah, that's the crazy part... He honestly pictures it like some kind of war zone where we all carry guns and wear army helmets and stuff.  ;D ;D

I have a relative that has to drive through a very high crime urban area daily to get to work, yet I've never ever heard him mention guns and I know he doesn't carry one. He only has a shotgun that's in a box in his basement.  ;D

The Liberal media must blast these people 24/7 with a completely distorted view of reality.