Author Topic: magnetic almost free energy wins man millions on sharktank (edit vid correction)  (Read 5726 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
check it out
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
check it out

it's free for the energy companies but those fuckers won't pass the savings on to the consumers, they'll just pad their profit margins.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
it's free for the energy companies but those fuckers won't pass the savings on to the consumers, they'll just pad their profit margins.
whats keeping me and you from developing this knowledge on getbig

you can start by helping me when i posts about technology  instead of being negative

your post is refreshing though, getbig is starting to realize there are possiblities  ::) instead of always fighting or really stupid threads
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
how long before Edison kills him by running him off the road

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
how long before Edison kills him by running him off the road
we could design this shit here on getbig look how many average minds we have linked together here

our worst enemy is people with mental disorders like anabolic halo who want to talk about every single little meaningless instance in there lives and the posters who respond to the threads with the same thought pattern

we shouldnt waste time, we only get 1 time
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
 DC electric motors use rotating coils of wire driven by a magnetic field on a direct current. This process of movement combined with a direct current transforms electrical energy into mechanical energy. The magnetic field in these circuits is produced by direct currents, either macroscopic in wires, or microscopic currents produced by the electrons surrounding atom orbits.
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Johnny, stick with wind, hydro, and solar.  Much more realistic, and the fruits of your labor can be attained more rapidly.   :D

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
2600% over unity?  This guy is a conman.
 There is just one word that needs to be said, “Thermodynamics”.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny, stick with wind, hydro, and solar.  Much more realistic, and the fruits of your labor can be attained more rapidly.   :D
i have to start somewhere such as how a motor works its on the youtube page i get a pretty good explanation of how a motor works something i didnt know
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
i have to start somewhere such as how a motor works its on the youtube page i get a pretty good explanation of how a motor works something i didnt know

Look up "homemade wind generator".  It is truly cheap, easy energy.   :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The thing stopping us would be patents and lawyers with retainers in the millions.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The thing stopping us would be patents and lawyers with retainers in the millions.
wow you are not bright man

we can build this for free for free use!. but with your limited thinking nothing is acheivable

your thinking is analogous to

"we shouldnt try to cure cancer for ourselves we have doctors for that " El Diablo Dipshit thinker of peace
A

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
If this dude could take 18 watts to produce 20,000 watts, why didn't he do a demonstration that showcases 20K watts being produced? Like a class A/B amp driving an ultra low impedance load (say 1/2 ohm at ultra high current) and have a live meter display the kilowatts being supplied on demand?

Instead of some gay ass light bulbs that uses several watts.

I know why. Cuz this technology is bull shat.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
wow you are not bright man

we can build this for free for free use!. but with your limited thinking nothing is acheivable

your thinking is analogous to

"we shouldnt try to cure cancer for ourselves we have doctors for that " El Diablo Dipshit thinker of peace
Why the name change Mr Falcon?

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
If this dude could take 18 watts to produce 20,000 watts, why didn't he do a demonstration that showcases 20K watts being produced? Like a class A/B amp driving an ultra low impedance load (say 1/2 ohm at ultra high current) and have a live meter display the kilowatts being supplied on demand?

Instead of some gay ass light bulbs that uses several watts.

I know why. Cuz this technology is bull shat.

Even more basic:

Take it to an engineering/physics lab at a state university.  Put it in a calorimeter, and demonstrate the 2600 percent gain over unity.
2600 percent gain? Hell 1 percent, confirmed by a state university lab and repeatable by others not connected with you would get you on the cover of the “Physical Review”.

Put it under the hood of a car and drive around. 

These magical Aladdin’s Lamp machines mysteriously never work when investigated by engineers or technicians not connected to the device’s creator.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Tomorrow I am going to create a massive flywheel and hook it up to a alternator. It will power a small lightbulb, while the rotational velocity doesn't seem to decrease. That is the exact thing you are witnessing here.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
"The first law of thermodynamics is a version of the law of conservation of energy, adapted for thermodynamic systems. The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system is constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but cannot be created or destroyed. The first law is often formulated by stating that the change in the internal energy of a closed system is equal to the amount of heat supplied to the system, minus the amount of work done by the system on its surroundings. Equivalently, perpetual motion machines of the first kind are impossible."

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Even more basic:

Take it to an engineering/physics lab at a state university.  Put it in a calorimeter, and demonstrate the 2600 percent gain over unity.
2600 percent gain? Hell 1 percent, confirmed by a state university lab and repeatable by others not connected with you would get you on the cover of the “Physical Review”.

Put it under the hood of a car and drive around. 

These magical Aladdin’s Lamp machines mysteriously never work when investigated by engineers or technicians not connected to the device’s creator.

not 2600%, but 2600 times more or 260000%  2600% is just 26 times more.  All of that power and yet thos lightbulbs didn't just pop from the power surge.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
"The first law of thermodynamics is a version of the law of conservation of energy, adapted for thermodynamic systems. The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system is constant; 1 energy can be transformed from one form to another, 2 but cannot be created or destroyed. The first law is often formulated by stating that the change in the internal energy of a closed system is equal to the amount of heat supplied to the system, minus the amount of work done by the system on its surroundings. Equivalently, perpetual motion machines of the first kind are impossible."
if you cant see the contradiction here then i cant help you. let me pick this apart

in 1 when the law says "energy can be transformed from one form to another" that bascially leaves it wide open for the people who can transfer energy from the ionisphere into something thus near limitless energy potential, that is what this guy does other than mess with magnets
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Big "Marty" Champions

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
"The first law of thermodynamics is a version of the law of conservation of energy, adapted for thermodynamic systems. The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system is constant; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but cannot be created or destroyed. The first law is often formulated by stating that the change in the internal energy of a closed system is equal to the amount of heat supplied to the system, minus the amount of work done by the system on its surroundings. Equivalently, perpetual motion machines of the first kind are impossible."

Laws of physics only remain laws of physics until proven otherwise.

Many laws of physics have been disproved in the past.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

"Big" Marty Champion and "Big" Roger F. Neegar's birth mother.  8)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Two Things

First: That was not shark tank, that was "Dragon's Den" an original CANADIAN reality show.

Canadian reality shows aren't about a voyeuristic exploitation of a bunch of dysfunctional has beens or wannabes

Second:

w