Author Topic: Good job Dennis  (Read 1927 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Good job Dennis
« on: March 02, 2014, 03:46:58 AM »
This is the first time in a long time I agree with the judges decision AND at the same time am happy with outcome.

I have rooted for Dennis since his debut in the IFBB and now he has "paid his dues" even though he had the physique already back in 2007. Pretty funny to see Larry Pepe change his tune about Dennis now that he was a favorite going in. No one mentioned his "missing lower back" that was the standard subterfuge just a couple of years ago  ;)

Extra glad to see that Arnold made a point to mention specifically that Dennis had a good physique. You could see that Arnold was satisfied with a tall, big and wide winner.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Good job Dennis
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 03:49:02 AM »
In my ideal world Cedric would have won for the best combination of aesthetiques, conditioning, etc.

However if we look at how bodybuilding is currently judged including the "paying of the dues"......then the right man won.

And I'm happy for him. Seems like a great, humble guy.

Congratulations Dennis!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 03:49:32 AM »
This is the first time in a long time I agree with the judges decision AND at the same time am happy with outcome.

I have rooted for Dennis since his debut in the IFBB and now he has "paid his dues" even though he had the physique already back in 2007. Silly to see Larry Pepe change his tune and no one mentioned his "missing lower back" that was the standard subterfuge just a couple of years ago.

Extra glad to see that Arnold made a point to mention specifically that Dennis had a good physique. You could see that Arnold was satisfied with a tall, big and wide winner.
This. Its long overdue. Maybe even a little late. Should have won more shows earlier.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 05:04:44 AM »
Arnold had words on stage with wolf at a previous classic. You could see his time was coming, arnold got fed up handing the trophy over to dwarves.

I have rooted for Dennis since his debut in the IFBB and now he has "paid his dues" even though he had the physique already back in 2007. Silly to see Larry Pepe change his tune and no one mentioned his "missing lower back" that was the standard subterfuge just a couple of years ago.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 05:54:08 AM »
I also thought Cedric should've won.

Wolf has no calves, but I'm still happy for him.  Seems like a humble/modest guy and he trains hard... I like that.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 06:11:58 AM »
However if we look at how bodybuilding is currently judged including the "paying of the dues"......then the right man won.

Yeah, my initial reaction was that Cedric looked great and was on. I would have no problem with him placing higher. But with the current "queue-system" I'll take Dennis.

Arnold had words on stage with wolf at a previous classic. You could see his time was coming, arnold got fed up handing the trophy over to dwarves.

Precisely. You saw the expression of light disgust when he handed it to Branch.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 07:22:45 AM »
Its important to remember that even should you win the gold, you must bend your neck to receive the medal.  Dennis is a great champion.  Humble before, during and after.  In both defeat and now victory. I am happy for him and his family.  And for bodybuilding. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 08:05:35 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 08:12:12 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 08:15:45 AM »
FUCK YES DENNIS

WHITE POWER

;D

I hope this victory brings him a better looking rich woman, he deserves it.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2014, 08:19:59 AM »

Yes, this Dennis also is doing well. Looks great.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2014, 08:26:12 AM »
In my ideal world Cedric would have won for the best combination of aesthetiques, conditioning, etc.

And I'm happy for him. Seems like a great, humble guy.

Congratulations Dennis!

I agree. cedric looked great. he really did. but again the pics don't do wolf justice. he was in slightly better condition than cedric
irongearco.com

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2014, 09:34:43 AM »

I agree. cedric looked great. he really did. but again the pics don't do wolf justice. he was in slightly better condition than cedric

goood to see that for once we all agree on the winner. lol good to see cedric finally do good at a big show