Author Topic: How Ripped Up Guys Should Dress  (Read 7462 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
How Ripped Up Guys Should Dress
« on: March 02, 2014, 10:57:50 AM »
You don't have to show a lot of flesh, when you are in shape a few inches of any body part will set you apart in a club. There's always a few juice heads in whatever club I go to wearing short sleeve tight tops and inked up arms, they hate seeing a guy dressed up rather casually and yet can still look ripped to shreddies, and then when the bottles roll and the girls gather whilst they're stood by the bar drinking a corona....its game over, cos this getbiggers is going home a girl for some salad tossing business.

Out

S

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: How Ripped Up Guys Should Dress
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 11:03:53 AM »
He still looks stupid.
X

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 11:06:14 AM »
pity reply

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 11:06:47 AM »
He still looks stupid.

"He" doesn't care what homos like you think, and "he" still gets laid more than you do and there's a strong probability "he" stays in a better shape than you all year round  :D
S

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 11:11:27 AM »
"He" doesn't care what homos like you think, and "he" still gets laid more than you do and there's a strong probability "he" stays in a better shape than you all year round  :D

How do you know how much I get laid? And how do you know he stays in better shape than me?  ??? ???

Obviously he does care what people think if he has to dress like that. If he didn't care what people thought, he probably would not feel the need to dress like that because he would not need the attention. So there is a good possibility he may care what people think of him. you'd be surprised how many people like him have fragile egos. Look at phil heath. Built and married to a hot woman, yet he throws hissy fits on a daily basis when people dont respect him.
X

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 11:13:59 AM »

"He" doesn't care but "he" posts pics on the internet to try to bolster h̶e̶r̶ "his" ego.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 11:15:49 AM »
X

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: How <a class=
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 11:17:50 AM »

How do you know how much I get laid? And how do you know he stays in better shape than me?  ??? ???

Obviously he does care what people think if he has to dress like that. If he didn't care what people thought, he probably would not feel the need to dress like that because he would not need the attention. So there is a good possibility he may care what people think of him. you'd be surprised how many people like him have fragile egos. Look at phil heath. Built and married to a hot woman, yet he throws hissy fits on a daily basis when people dont respect him.

Here comes the psychology...every getbigger has a Phd in it...well done mate, well done  ;D
S

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: How <a class=
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 11:20:08 AM »
Here comes the psychology...every getbigger has a Phd in it...well done mate, well done  ;D

I try  ;D ;D

X

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 11:22:42 AM »
That outfit is ok. I have a similar one

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2014, 11:29:07 AM »
That outfit is ok. I have a similar one

Showing that massive ripped chest!

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2014, 11:35:34 AM »
Whores love a good cleavage. Some super sets of press ups and you're set for the evening.  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2014, 11:44:17 AM »
That outfit is ok have a similar one

Lol sev not missing an opportunity to post a pic. Good thing cos I almost forgot what you looked like as its been two hours since you last posted a pic
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2014, 11:46:05 AM »
im not sure you have to wear a suit jacket to get your salad tossed

hope her breath doesnt stink of shit
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2014, 11:51:21 AM »
im not sure you have to wear a suit jacket to get your salad tossed

hope her breath doesnt stink of shit

She didn't eat my shit, she just licked my star fish....she should be ok I recon.

On another note Bigmc, next time a girl snogs you in a club, just think she might have tossed someones salad the night before   :D
S

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2014, 11:53:02 AM »
narrower than heath ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2014, 11:53:33 AM »
Lol sev not missing an opportunity to post a pic. Good thing cos I almost forgot what you looked like as its been two hours since you last posted a pic
I find it much more appropriate to use pictures or videos when making a point rather than using just words. As far as posting my pics, if I was so crazy for appraisal from others, I would have never posted pics where I look like shit or what I do, write about etc..

I come here to learn and share what I learned and it's interaction... at least I think so. If all the members would post pics like I do I am sure it would be more entertaining and the shit talking would drop in an instant.

You post pics and boast about this and that but I never thought you were insecure. I just thought you are an open guy which is ok.

This pointing the finger mentality has to stop, otherwise we'll soon be living in a world of ukjeffs, aveshers, anabellychelios, shizzos and so forth.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2014, 11:54:15 AM »
She didn't eat my shit, she just licked my star fish....she should be ok I recon.

On another note Bigmc, next time a girl snogs you in a club, just think she might have tossed someones salad the night before   :D
Lol, reminds me of a guy i knew whos ex started dating his mate, his mate was winding him up about shagging her and he said " Just remember next time you are kissing her my cocks been in her mouth"   ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2014, 11:57:06 AM »
I find it much more appropriate to use pictures or videos when making a point rather than using just words. As far as posting my pics, if I was so crazy for appraisal from others, I would have never posted pics where I look like shit or what I do, write about etc..

I come here to learn and share what I learned and it's interaction... at least I think so. If all the members would post pics like I do I am sure it would be more entertaining and the shit talking would drop in an instant.

You post pics and boast about this and that but I never thought you were insecure. I just thought you are an open guy which is ok.

This pointing the finger mentality has to stop, otherwise we'll soon be living in a world of ukjeffs, aveshers, anabellychelios, shizzos and so forth.

I hope this wasn't directed at me cos I can't get enough of your pics  ;D no homo.but I agree, if someone slates someone they should be able to back it up.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2014, 11:58:42 AM »
narrower than heath ;D

If that's you in the avatar....I'm actually a lot wider than you  8)
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2014, 12:00:10 PM »
Lol, reminds me of a guy i knew whos ex started dating his mate, his mate was winding him up about shagging her and he said " Just remember next time you are kissing her my cocks been in her mouth"   ;D

Lmao brutal he'll never recover
S

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2014, 12:07:35 PM »
that's horseshit

at the club you need to show off the arms.

why the fuck are you training for if you don't show off your body  ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2014, 12:08:52 PM »
that's horseshit

at the club you need to show off the arms.

why the fuck are you training for if you don't show off your body  ???

Bullshit, lean face wins, save the arms for later.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2014, 12:12:19 PM »
Bullshit, lean face wins, save the arms for later.
lean face is always good. that's why i used to dehydrate some before clubbing.

also now that skinny jeans is fashion it's great for bbers. not ronnie coleman legs but more aestetic muscular zane like legs.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2014, 12:19:53 PM »
If that's you in the avatar....I'm actually a lot wider than you  8)

well even more reason to ditch the homo jacket then , as is giving the illusion of narrowness ;D