Author Topic: Ruthless Hebrews attack pregnant woman  (Read 2867 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Ruthless Hebrews attack pregnant woman
« on: March 02, 2014, 04:26:40 PM »
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/03/02/2-arrested-for-armed-robbery-of-pregnant-woman-in-labor/

2 Arrested For Armed Robbery Of Pregnant Woman In Labor
March 2, 2014 12:15 PM

Related Tags: Armed robbery, Arrest, Labor, Pregnant, Robbery

ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)—Annapolis Police arrest two people for an armed robbery of a pregnant woman in labor.
An eyewitness called police at around 4:30 a.m. after seeing a man and pregnant woman being held at gunpoint in the 1800-block of Copeland Street.The woman was going into labor prior to the robbery and was transported to Anne Arundel Medical Center.
When officers arrived on scene, one of the victims pointed to the suspects fleeing the neighborhood in a stolen vehicle.
Officers pursued the vehicle to Tyler Court, where the driver and passenger abandoned the vehicle and fled on foot.
During the chase the suspects threw a gun from the vehicle, which was recovered by officers. After a brief foot chase both the driver and the passenger were arrested.

Devery Kelley, 24, of Annapolis and Cornell Robinson, 44, of Washington, D.C. are being held at the Annapolis Police Department. Charges are pending.Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Detective Michael Prout at 410-268-9000 or msprout@annapolis.gov

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
Re: Ruthless Hebrews attack pregnant woman
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 04:36:39 PM »
Not surprised.  Whites have their fair share of "knuckleheads" but blacks seem to have a whole lot more.  When you're indoctrinated from the cradle to the grave with the premise that whites are all secretly out to harm you, animosity, hostility and the devaluation of white life is the natural outcome.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 04:43:23 PM »
Not surprised.  Whites have their fair share of "knuckleheads" but blacks seem to have a whole lot more.  When you're indoctrinated from the cradle to the grave with the premise that whites are all secretly out to harm you, animosity, hostility and the and a devaluation of white life is the natural outcome.

Racist post reported. The robbery was directly caused by white racism and the lack of government programs for underrepresented communities.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 04:49:05 PM »
Racist post reported. The robbery was directly caused by white racism and the lack of government programs for underrepresented communities.

You're absolutely right.  I need to work on my white guilt.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 04:33:25 AM »
Not surprised.  Whites have their fair share of "knuckleheads" but blacks seem to have a whole lot more.  When you're indoctrinated from the cradle to the grave with the premise that whites are all secretly out to harm you, animosity, hostility and the devaluation of white life is the natural outcome.

Actually, it's quite the opposite. The indoctrination and disinformation to which society has been subjected produces the devaluation of Black lives, ...but that's a subject too deep for your limited comprehension.

Do you know for a fact the victims were white?

As an aside, I find it hard to believe those 2 were 24 & 44.
The 24 year old looked like he was 44, and the 44 year old looked as old as the crypt keeper.
My guess is he appears to have a possible substance abuse problem IMO. Serious premature aging.  :o
w

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 04:41:38 AM »
Actually, it's quite the opposite. The indoctrination and disinformation to which society has been subjected produces the devaluation of Black lives, ...but that's a subject too deep for your limited comprehension.

Do you know for a fact the victims were white?

As an aside, I find it hard to believe those 2 were 24 & 44.
The 24 year old looked like he was 44, and the 44 year old looked as old as the crypt keeper.
My guess is he appears to have a possible substance abuse problem IMO. Serious premature aging.  :o

Untrue.  The United States government has spent billions, maybe even trillions, on blacks.  Multiple programs exist for their benefit.   Academic standards are lowered and special privileges awarded to them, such as hiring mandates, in order to make up for their deficits.

I didn't assume they were white although it wouldn't surprise me.  Black crimes against whites is several times higher than white on black crime in every category.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 04:49:27 AM »
This begs the question: Are blacks equal to other races?

when such overwhelming statistics are found it's hard not to associate these behaviors with a race.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 04:57:20 AM »
Untrue.  The United States government has spent billions, maybe even trillions, on blacks.  Multiple programs exist for their benefit.   Academic standards are lowered and special privileges awarded to them, such as hiring mandates, in order to make up for their deficits.

"To make up for their deficits" ROTFLMAO. Keep telling yourself that.

I didn't assume they were white although it wouldn't surprise me.  Black crimes against whites is several times higher than white on black crime in every category.

Really??! I suppose that all depends on your definition of a crime.

Take a peek sometime at the stats on Black on Black crime.
w

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 05:14:39 AM »
"To make up for their deficits" ROTFLMAO. Keep telling yourself that.

Really??! I suppose that all depends on your definition of a crime.

Take a peek sometime at the stats on Black on Black crime.

I have looked at the stats on black crime and it confirms the black crime rate. You obviously have not.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 05:50:00 AM »
I have looked at the stats on black crime and it confirms the black crime rate. You obviously have not.

When a person as intelligent as her has all the super duper libtard talking points, there is no need for facts.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 05:55:04 AM »

This is true.  It is not racist to say this, you are just pointing out statistical fact to people, but as usual, when the facts don't seem to line up with their argument, it's racist. :-\

Hopefully we can all eventually put down these differences, and concentrate on moving forward as people in general.  Until then, as long as we keep making up excuses for everyone, and pointing out our differences through social programs, no one is ever going to get ahead, or get over the past.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2014, 06:01:00 AM »
When a person as intelligent as her has all the super duper libtard talking points, there is no need for facts.

This is true.  It is not racist to say this, you are just pointing out statistical fact to people, but as usual, when the facts don't seem to line up with their argument, it's racist. :-\

Hopefully we can all eventually put down these differences, and concentrate on moving forward as people in general.  Until then, as long as we keep making up excuses for everyone, and pointing out our differences through social programs, no one is ever going to get ahead, or get over the past.

I have never encountered a black person willing to acknowledge the high rate of black on white crime. It's always denial or excuses.   As a self-designated perpetual victim class, they are incapable of seeing themselves as the victimizer.   It's necessary for them to maintain victim status.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2014, 09:28:10 PM »

I have never encountered a black person willing to acknowledge the high rate of black on white crime. It's always denial or excuses.   As a self-designated perpetual victim class, they are incapable of seeing themselves as the victimizer.   It's necessary for them to maintain victim status.

Did I deny that Blacks commit crimes against Whites? No. I requested your definition of a crime.

I suggested you take a peek at the stats on Black on Black crime?

Anyway gotta run, ...gotta watch Mayor Ford make a fool of himself and Toronto on Kimmel LIVE!  ;D
w

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2014, 03:33:41 AM »
Did I deny that Blacks commit crimes against Whites? No. I requested your definition of a crime.

Anyway gotta run, ...gotta watch Mayor Ford make a fool of himself and Toronto on Kimmel LIVE!  ;D

Crime is crime.  Murder, rape and assault are three examples.   I've seen the stats for black on black crime and it only makes blacks look worse.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2014, 05:02:20 AM »

Don't know what argument you're trying to make but here's the official FBI statistics.  They say a minority segment of the population commit a majority of crimes. 
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
Y

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2014, 05:11:31 AM »
Don't know what argument you're trying to make but here's the official FBI statistics.  They say a minority segment of the population commit a majority of crimes.  
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

Be prepared for the usual rebuttal for this problem; it's all because of poverty.   Poverty doesn't make a person a criminal.  A strong family unit where the proper values of respect for life and property is usually enough to circumvent the negatives of poverty.  And consider that early primitive humans were able to maintain a semblance of order under much greater stressor experienced by most Americans today.

People such as 24IQ will never acknowledge the disproportionate level of crime from her communities.  To do so would strip them of their status as perpetual victims.  The black community would no longer be able to wield the power of guilt and shame to manipulate people into complying to their demands.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2014, 06:56:52 AM »
The Great Society was a set of domestic programs in the United States first announced by President Lyndon B. Johnson at Ohio University, then at University of Michigan, and subsequently promoted by him and fellow Democrats in Congress in the 1960s. Two main goals of the Great Society social reforms were the elimination of poverty and racial injustice. New major spending programs that addressed education, medical care, urban problems, and transportation were launched during this period.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Society

Economist Thomas Sowell argues that the Great Society programs only contributed to the destruction of African American families, saying "the black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from an emergency rescue to a way of life."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Society#African-American_family_structure

Economist Thomas Sowell

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2014, 09:15:46 AM »

Exactly.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2014, 10:08:28 AM »

Just because I am that guy, you are being raped in this thread. 

The fact of the matter is that blacks as a race have achieved little to nothing and areas of intense concentration of the blacks results in increased poverty, crime etc..

Nothing I said was racist, it's a fact, now how do we explain this fact? I say that blacks are wired a little different as a white and asian. General invesitations tease out a more violent less co-operative breed, more physically gifted in most cases but more aggressive.  The other issue the type of culture they perpetuate, thuggery, violent knock out games. Watch when someone gets knocked out in the hood, they strip them naked, it's learned behaviour.

You have Jay z a former fucking criminal and all around piece of shit hanging with obama, how fucking retarded is that? A convicted convict for drugs and assault is being honored. Is that the best the black community has? no, where the fuck is neil degrasse tyson, why are all the figure heads for black america race baiting idiots?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2014, 01:20:01 PM »
Just because I am that guy, you are being raped in this thread. 

The fact of the matter is that blacks as a race have achieved little to nothing and areas of intense concentration of the blacks results in increased poverty, crime etc..

Nothing I said was racist, it's a fact, now how do we explain this fact? I say that blacks are wired a little different as a white and asian. General invesitations tease out a more violent less co-operative breed, more physically gifted in most cases but more aggressive.  The other issue the type of culture they perpetuate, thuggery, violent knock out games. Watch when someone gets knocked out in the hood, they strip them naked, it's learned behaviour.

You have Jay z a former fucking criminal and all around piece of shit hanging with obama, how fucking retarded is that? A convicted convict for drugs and assault is being honored. Is that the best the black community has? no, where the fuck is neil degrasse tyson, why are all the figure heads for black america race baiting idiots?

Great post