Author Topic: Big Richard threatens to kill Genova  (Read 4682 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Big Richard threatens to kill Genova
« on: March 02, 2014, 05:42:19 PM »

Some dad is not happy here with this guy...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Big Richard threatens to kill Genova
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 05:46:53 PM »
These turds are so desperately auditioning for their own white trash reality show.  I loath what this world is coming to.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 05:51:57 PM »
He's such a beta. I'd have told the dad his daughter's a worthless cumpig, and that's how you talk to women with no self-respect. He'd have taken a slow swing at my face, I'd have kicked in the side of his knee and broken his leg, then walked away laughing as he grabbed his chest from the inevitable massive coronary.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 06:18:43 PM »

Hahaa!!!

He's such a beta. I'd have told the dad his daughter's a worthless cumpig, and that's how you talk to women with no self-respect. He'd have taken a slow swing at my face, I'd have kicked in the side of his knee and broken his leg, then walked away laughing as he grabbed his chest from the inevitable massive coronary.
::)
That old man would fuck you up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 06:20:35 PM »
Hahaa!!!
 ::)
That old man would fuck you up.
His prostate is probably the size of an orange
even Shizzo could take him
old roided fat cunnt

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 06:21:40 PM »
His prostate is probably the size of an orange
even Shizzo could take him
old roided fat cunnt
Shizzo is in Florida.....maybe they could set something up?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 06:23:24 PM »
he didnt say he will kill him, he merely said hes gonna unscrew his head from his neck and piss or shit in the hole,something liek that.

nowhgere did he say hed kill him.

n

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 06:24:26 PM »
he didnt say he will kill him, he merely said hes gonna unscrew his head from his neck and piss or shit in the hole,something liek that.

For legal reasons, threatening death is never good, even for a parody video (which this doesn't appear to be).

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 06:25:03 PM »
Pics of this guys daughter ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 06:26:03 PM »

He did say he was going throw him in the everglades lol. That sort of implies killing someone :)
X

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2014, 06:30:37 PM »
the old guy opened himself up to man hilarious answers there.

but genove didnt know better than "yes sir"etc.

"hey are you the representative of that cumdump or something"

"rip the head off,eh?wanna try here, or go outside or want to go on a date for that"

its humorous when ppl flying high bc they are on steroids and go and threaten ppl.then comes some nutter who dont give a shit and kicks his shrunk balls out of earths orbit with no much blabla and annoncement beforehand.

or kinfes him into the neck.

could tell the old fart didnt mean it.

yeah i want to facebok frend her too

if geneova can score with her, i might have a chance too

He did say he was going throw him in the everglades lol. That sort of implies killing someone :)
would have told him, oh thats a destination ive always wanted to visit ;D
n

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2014, 06:32:04 PM »
Chopping someone up and throwing them in the Everglades leaves little room for interpretation, unless you just started learning English last week.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2014, 06:34:49 PM »
Chopping someone up and throwing them in the Everglades leaves little room for interpretation, unless you just started learning English last week.
i think the old guy is making up for his shrunken nuts with loudmouth sayings.

the only thing hes chopping up is neighbors lawn.

was cute how he semi flexed the traps while talking to apear more intimidating.

a real badass, going at a retard whom he towrs by 2 heads
n

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2014, 06:39:19 PM »

X2.

Also, she bangs retards?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2014, 06:59:53 PM »
News flash kiddies. Certain father's find no humor in anyone, retarded or not, fucking with their daughter. I hope Jason learns this lesson.
a

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2014, 07:03:35 PM »
News flash kiddies. Certain father's find no humor in anyone, retarded or not, fucking with their daughter. I hope Jason learns this lesson.
Here's the problem: Those girls often go to their brother/father/uncle/male friend when they have a falling out or jealousy issue with the guy they were previously flirting with, giving them a skewed account of their interaction and putting them in a position where they either retaliate in her name (because women are pussies who can't fight their own battles) or display a startling lack of chivalry and gentlemanliness by declining to intervene. It's why even a rat-fucking douchebag like Snookie got 6 guidos to jump on the guy who smacked her in the face for pointing her finger at him in that first season of Jersey Shore. Men have a magnetic obligation to help women out, often for the wrong reasons.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2014, 07:09:16 PM »
Here's the problem: Those girls often go to their brother/father/uncle/male friend when they have a falling out or jealousy issue with the guy they were previously flirting with, giving them a skewed account of their interaction and putting them in a position where they either retaliate in her name (because women are pussies who can't fight their own battles) or display a startling lack of chivalry and gentlemanliness by declining to intervene. It's why even a rat-fucking douchebag like Snookie got 6 guidos to jump on the guy who smacked her in the face for pointing her finger at him in that first season of Jersey Shore. Men have a magnetic obligation to help women out, often for the wrong reasons.

We totally agree. However Dad is always only going to choose one side- his daughter's side. You can be "right as hell" but when Dad's shooting you or throwing you through a window, the thought that "you were right" is of little consolation.
a

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2014, 07:10:26 PM »
We totally agree. However Dad is always only going to choose one side- his daughter's side. You can be "right as hell" but when Dad's shooting you or throwing you through a window, the thought that "you were right" is of little consolation.
I know. I've had a few fights with fathers/brothers/gangbanger friends that got the girl's version and closed the case, then came after me with hammers/bottles/rocks.  :-[

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2014, 07:39:10 PM »

I highly doubt she was flirting with Jason Genova.  ;D ;D
X

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2014, 06:30:32 AM »
i think the old guy is making up for his shrunken nuts with loudmouth sayings.

the only thing hes chopping up is neighbors lawn.

was cute how he semi flexed the traps while talking to apear more intimidating.

a real badass, going at a retard whom he towrs by 2 heads

Had a good chuckle at the bold part :)

Richard is definitely a peckerhead.  I wouldn't have much patience for a 'tard like Genova, but I wouldn't swagger around the gym cussing him, either.

Ironically, even tall guys like Dick can have Little Man Syndrome.  He's aware of his stature, but he still feels inadequate; hence, the emotionally overblown reactions to everything/person around him in a public setting, down to the trap-flexing and shouting at a retarded kid 16" shorter than he.  I bet he's the sort to make a big fuss if a vending machine cheated him out of a nickel -- at least, if he had an audience to appreciate how he dominated that thieving tin can :roll:

I also bet he doesn't go home and holler like that at his old lady ... but if he does, it's only because she's the sort that could easily outscream and outswear him.  "Ya, 'Big Richad,' they calls ya.  If only dey knew da troot, hun, if only dey knew!" :D

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2014, 06:33:03 AM »
Ironically, even tall guys like Dick can have Little Man Syndrome.  He's aware of his stature, but he still feels inadequate; hence, the emotionally overblown reactions to everything/person around him in a public setting, down to the trap-flexing and shouting at a retarded kid 16" shorter than he.  I bet he's the sort to make a big fuss if a vending machine cheated him out of a nickel -- at least, if he had an audience to appreciate how he dominated that thieving tin can

You just summed up 90% of the IFBB and NPC. That's what these guys are, away from the stage. A bunch of loudmouthed, insecure, drug-abusing narcissistic dickbags who think the world revolves around their feeding times and guest appearances. Only thing worse is the airheaded women that date them and stroke their already-inflated egos.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2014, 03:08:38 PM »
You just summed up 90% of the IFBB and NPC. That's what these guys are, away from the stage. A bunch of loudmouthed, insecure, drug-abusing narcissistic dickbags who think the world revolves around their feeding times and guest appearances. Only thing worse is the airheaded women that date them and stroke their already-inflated egos.

Well-said, Ice.