Author Topic: walking dead  (Read 4903 times)

supernick

• Getbig IV
walking dead
« on: March 02, 2014, 07:07:27 PM »
I cant believe I'm still watching this show.  It keeps getting slower and slower.  Absolutely nothing happened in tonight's episode. 

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: walking dead
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 07:35:32 PM »
I was very disappointed.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 07:40:20 PM »

really, asian males don't make good leads unless it's a kung fu flick.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 08:02:02 PM »
I cant believe I'm still watching this show.  It keeps getting slower and slower.  Absolutely nothing happened in tonight's episode. 

thanks  >:(

But i totally agree

dialog was gone to shit, they say and do absolutely NOTHING ,  Did they fire the writers and hire 7 year olds write this shit ???

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 08:21:18 PM »
I watched the 1st season on netflax(seed oil) and stopped there but-

nothing beats breaking bad. I watched all 5 seasons muttafuggas!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 08:34:56 PM »
I'm a Walking Dead fan but this episode was really weak.  Seriously, nothing happened.  I was expecting Daryl to get that ass but it never happened.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 08:37:59 PM »
you mean fuck hershel youngest daughter  isnt she like 16  ???

I'm a Walking Dead fan but this episode was really weak.  Seriously, nothing happened.  I was expecting Daryl to get that ass but it never happened.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 08:40:15 PM »
lol @ Daryl dixon in a lawless society, with wasted hot blonde trapped in a trunk or a shithole, unable to attain an erection for her.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 09:02:21 PM »
I watched the 1st season on netflax(seed oil) and stopped there but-

nothing beats breaking bad. I watched all 5 seasons muttafuggas!

Grimm

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 09:02:48 PM »
brutal underachievement this week.  seriously.

they have a safe house... in an area with only one walker all day... they have some food, they have plenty of moonshine... they have chairs, they have plenty of household stuff... it's a safe place to sleep.

BUT

Since it makes them feel sad, they light the entire place on fire (a bright light will attract a shitload of zombies), then they run into the woods in the middle of the night, throwing middle fingers.

Who writes this script, a middle schooler?  How did these 2 survive this long by burning up safe shelter and thinking it's a good idea to run into the wooded night?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2014, 09:10:01 PM »
ill try to go beyond 1 season of Walking dead but.....

i am COMPELLED to watch certain things and i went into WD with the best intentions season 1.... and didn't feel the need to go forward.

now breaking bad... whole different story. I didn't want to watch was forced to watch by my own compulsion. and season 5 didnt disappoint...wow...it lived up to expectations.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2014, 09:16:30 PM »
George A. Romero has said that the WALKING DEAD is shit, its not a zombie show, its a show about people and every day regular drama with zombies in it

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2014, 09:19:28 PM »
George A. Romero has said that the WALKING DEAD is shit, its not a zombie show, its a show about people and every day regular drama with zombies in it

G.A.R = Authority

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2014, 09:37:44 PM »

i am COMPELLED to watch certain things and i went into WD with the best intentions season 1.... and didn't feel the need to go forward.

now breaking bad... whole different story. I didn't want to watch was forced to watch by my own compulsion. and season 5 didnt disappoint...wow...it lived up to expectations.

No, seriously don't do it. It goes to absolute shit after the first season. Enjoy the good part, forget the rest

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2014, 09:41:00 PM »

Watch Game of thrones instead

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2014, 10:25:39 PM »

She might play younger but she's over 21 in real life. Anyone who watched that episode was thinking the same thing. Was waiting for her to say she never had sex and didn't want to die without doing it...I believe that is what the script was but they changed it to getting drunk because they didn't want Daryl to come off as a pedo...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2014, 10:27:27 PM »
Now that the walkers are easily killed when not in packs, you would think these people would want to find a pond, lake or river and take a fukcing bath. I'd be doing that 3 times a week min.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2014, 10:29:52 PM »
She might play younger but she's over 21 in real life. Anyone who watched that episode was thinking the same thing. Was waiting for her to say she never had sex and didn't want to die without doing it...I believe that is what the script was but they changed it to getting drunk because they didn't want Daryl to come off as a pedo...

I bet they will have her casually mention "wow, I'm celebrating my 18th birthday, I never would have imagined..."

Then, she'll get banged like a screen door about 5 minutes later.

Cause after all, in a world where murder is legal, where anything goes... sex-starved men always respect the vaginal integrity of 17 year olds.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2014, 12:17:12 AM »

I find that hard to believe. Romero's films are pretty much about the same thing.  For example, in night of the living dead the story really isn't about the zombies but the interpersonal dynamics of the people holed up in the farmhouse together.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2014, 12:47:53 PM »

She's older than 16 isn't she?  Anyway, who cares?  It's the apocalypse, All bets are off.  Daryl will be up in them guts soon.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2014, 01:07:58 AM »
I have a question for Stuntmovie.  If regulars don't appear in an episode, do they still get paid?  This shit looks like more AMC budget cuts.  They are just running two - three characters per episode til the end of the season.  Ratings are still high from the mid-season battle, so they can do a money grab.  Wow, I only watched about 8 of the 42 mins or so. 

I was so hoping to see alisha get eaten out by tara. :( 

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2014, 03:35:27 AM »
I have a question for Stuntmovie.  If regulars don't appear in an episode, do they still get paid?  This shit looks like more AMC budget cuts.  They are just running two - three characters per episode til the end of the season.  Ratings are still high from the mid-season battle, so they can do a money grab.  Wow, I only watched about 8 of the 42 mins or so. 

I was so hoping to see alisha get eaten out by tara. :( 

Tara wears baggy shirts but you can tell she has some big ole titties

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2014, 09:47:14 AM »

I respect her trigger discipline but she needs to keep her goddamn thumb off that forward assist.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2014, 03:40:55 PM »
lol @ Daryl dixon in a lawless society, with wasted hot blonde trapped in a trunk or a shithole, unable to attain an erection for her.

;D

Yeah, the show is gone to hell this season (I'll probably keep watching until the end of this season though, just to see D'angelo Barksdale choke a bitch).

Anybody read the comics? They are savage, light years ahead of the show in terms of story and keeping the readers interest. Can't believe the show has managed to suck so much lately.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2014, 07:04:50 PM »
Another weak episode where almost nothing happens.  WTF?