Author Topic: Is Oscar Pistorius Going Down?  (Read 17386 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Is Oscar Pistorius Going Down?
« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2014, 08:38:23 AM »
Do you think he's gona be put somehwere different to the usual jail populace?

S

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2014, 08:59:02 AM »
Do you think he's gona be put somehwere different to the usual jail populace?

They should lock Oscar in with this guy:

;D

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2014, 09:08:46 AM »
Ouch, such a hot chick and that's what he penetrates her with?

Do you think he's going down Super Nat?

Hard to tell what the outcome will be in court at this early stage, Oscar has come  across as a real cowboy though! (shooting  a gun through a sun roof in a moving car, verbally abusing/threatening people, shouting at police, shooting a gun in a restaurant and letting his friend take the rap) There are still a lot of witnesses to go through still... so far the defense lawyer and the state have questioned people... including: a doctor who was at the scene & security from the his housing estate, a scorned ex-girlfriend (who he cheated on), the pathologist who did the autopsy (which they did not air live due to graphic nature and respect to Reeva's family) plus a "friend" who was at the restaurant and was also in the car during the shooting.

His defense lawyer, Barry Roux (although irritating) is doing a great job at chipping away at witnesses testimonies and discrediting them. Initially you think Oscar is fucked, but then Roux finds holes in their stories (things that don't match up with previous statements or inconsistencies - anything to create doubt in the judges mind.

One thing Oscar like to associate with shady characters it seems, people who would condone his behaviour and not call him on it…he was a ticking time bomb.  

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2014, 09:11:47 AM »
scary guy

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2014, 09:16:00 AM »
He needs to stop showboating.
O

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2014, 09:16:44 AM »
Bigger calves than Wolf

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2014, 09:17:55 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2014, 09:47:12 AM »
They should lock Oscar in with this guy:

;D

That guy took 'no homo' to a whole new level

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2014, 10:14:51 AM »
O

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2014, 07:40:41 AM »

Pistorius covered in blood

S

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2014, 07:42:57 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2014, 07:43:21 AM »

lol at his little legs.   ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2014, 07:44:46 AM »
Bloody 6pack of peace  ::)

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2014, 07:59:27 AM »
I WOULD NOT HIT

Oscar's condition is congenital, hence the family DNA is faulty somewhere down the line, I do not want a kid with no legs...imagine a mixed race kid who can't run, that's like a jew with no savings or a chinky crap at maths.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2014, 08:29:15 AM »
Classic meltdown, killed her in a fit of rage. They probably fought, she probably made fun of him being only half a man, and this was all it took. He attempted to reclaim his masculinity in a fit of rage and gunfire.  GUILTY!

Oscar reminds me of the typical American Gun Nutter, obsessed with guns and eternally afraid and fearful, this is the only other explanation, his paranoid fear spiralled out of control and it overtook his common sense and reason. And what do gun nutters do when they feel fear? They grab their guns and start shooting.

Ah, getbig's resident woman chimes in  :)
Ψ

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2014, 07:50:21 PM »
Ah, getbig's resident woman chimes in  :)
lol @ referring to yourself as a woman.
V

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2014, 08:32:35 AM »
His future is looking grim:

She said:
Pistorius was in tears as the messages were read aloud in the Pretoria court - one of them from the model to the athlete read: 'I'm scared of you sometimes and how you snap at me'.

He said:
‘I was upset you that you just left me after we got food to go talk to a guy and I was standing right behind you watching you touch his arm and ignore me and when I spoke up you introduced me which you could’ve done but when I left you just kept on chatting to him when clearly I was upset.'
Insecure criple

Earlier today a neighbour of Pistorius testified that she heard gunshots, screaming and then a second set of gun shots on the night that the runner fatally shot Steenkamp.

Anette Stipp's testimony matched some of the evidence given by other witnesses earlier in the trial who said they also heard a woman screaming around the time that Pistorius killed Steenkamp before dawn on February 14, 2013.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2587819/Neighbour-tells-Oscar-Pistorius-murder-trial-heard-shots-man-woman-screaming-gunfire.html
S

bicepsofsteel

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2014, 09:24:12 AM »
the more damning the evidence, the more likely he will get off. Thats the way it works for the rich and famous generally.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2014, 09:37:14 AM »
His future is looking grim:

She said:
Pistorius was in tears as the messages were read aloud in the Pretoria court - one of them from the model to the athlete read: 'I'm scared of you sometimes and how you snap at me'.

He said:
‘I was upset you that you just left me after we got food to go talk to a guy and I was standing right behind you watching you touch his arm and ignore me and when I spoke up you introduced me which you could’ve done but when I left you just kept on chatting to him when clearly I was upset.'
Insecure criple

Earlier today a neighbour of Pistorius testified that she heard gunshots, screaming and then a second set of gun shots on the night that the runner fatally shot Steenkamp.

Anette Stipp's testimony matched some of the evidence given by other witnesses earlier in the trial who said they also heard a woman screaming around the time that Pistorius killed Steenkamp before dawn on February 14, 2013.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2587819/Neighbour-tells-Oscar-Pistorius-murder-trial-heard-shots-man-woman-screaming-gunfire.html

I think he's going to be found guilty, normally these celebrities/athletes get away with it because of the smallest of loopholes and inconsistencies.

But in this case, there's not much argument as to a deliberate action when it's just two people in a house, one behind a locked door (a bathroom at 2am no less) who gets blasted several times by a guy with a known bad temper and a love of guns.

I find it very hard to believe that his lawyers can argue him out of this one.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2014, 10:43:59 AM »
Firstly SA, is different than the US...money talks louder in the US.

Secondly, this guy just put himself in such a situation that it's difficult for him to provide any credible story, being in a house with only one other person and you shoot and kill that person, you're life is over.
S

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2014, 10:45:33 AM »
Firstly SA, is different than the US...money talks louder in the US.

Secondly, this guy just put himself in such a situation that it's difficult for him to provide any credible story, being in a house with only one other person and you shoot and kill that person, you're life is over.
The most crucial difference between the two countries is South Africa does not legally permit a person to shoot an intruder in their home. Most U.S. states do, and those that don't usually have an alternative in the form of mitigating or extenuating circumstances for homicide in the commission of defending one's property. A crux of his defense is that he was shooting an intruder. Even if it had been one, he'd still have been charged with manslaughter at a minimum.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2014, 10:56:53 AM »
The most crucial difference between the two countries is South Africa does not legally permit a person to shoot an intruder in their home. Most U.S. states do, and those that don't usually have an alternative in the form of mitigating or extenuating circumstances for homicide in the commission of defending one's property. A crux of his defense is that he was shooting an intruder. Even if it had been one, he'd still have been charged with manslaughter at a minimum.

Good point and not only that, he didn't see an intruder....he heard a noise in the bathroom and blasted the shit out of it. Unless he hit her in the head or the heart with the first shot she would have made some sort of scream or noise.

He should just admit and let her family get closure.
S

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #122 on: March 24, 2014, 12:53:58 PM »

You can't shoot an intruder in your home?!  What are you supposed to do...talk him to death?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: March 24, 2014, 12:59:47 PM »
You can't shoot an intruder in your home?!  What are you supposed to do...talk him to death?
"Call the police". Reasonable use of non-lethal force is also allowed. Which might make sense except not every home owner is a 250lb MMA fighter or martial artist with samurai swords in the bedroom. What would a woman or an old person do?

I realize it doesn't make sense, but most countries adopt this practice. If you shoot someone in Canada who's breaking and entering, they'll charge you with discharging a firearm unlawfully as well as whatever injuries the intruder incurs. Europe has much the same policies. Castle laws and Stand Your Ground laws are pretty much American by design when firearms are involved.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2014, 08:23:36 AM »
whatever Became of this  ??? ??? ???

This fucking trial has been going on for like a year  ??? ??? was he found guilty or innocent  ???