Author Topic: IT CRACKS ME UP  (Read 4698 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: IT CRACKS ME UP
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2014, 10:04:38 AM »
Hey Mr. Powerlifter. I think you're confusing powerlifting with weightlifting (Olympic) ::)

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2014, 10:45:13 AM »
well how you want to sugarcoat the term then?

should we call them morbidly obese?

heavy boned?

???

I think they would prefer the term "muscle bear", "twink destroyer", "boy hole seeker" or just plain ol' "permabulker".

Powerlifting was created by people who where too weak/bad at olympic weightlifting and too fat and lazy to perform a serious cut with a solid diet. Hence, they just stuck to getting fatter and hiding excess jelly rolls under increasingly larger sweatshirts.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2014, 10:46:58 AM »
She's a mudshark?

I'd still give her mouth stretch marks, mudshark or not.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2014, 10:53:16 AM »
I think they would prefer the term "muscle bear", "twink destroyer", "boy hole seeker" or just plain ol' "permabulker".

Powerlifting was created by people who where too weak/bad at olympic weightlifting and too fat and lazy to perform a serious cut with a solid diet. Hence, they just stuck to getting fatter and hiding excess jelly rolls under increasingly larger sweatshirts.
haha "hey bro i grew again i had to buy another bigger shirt"

"the size is coming along nicely man"

"i (poor form is never mentioned)raw deadlifted 5lbs more bro"

n

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2014, 11:08:34 AM »
Don't bother with this thread. This is another gimmick account.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2014, 11:33:54 AM »
haha "hey bro i grew again i had to buy another bigger shirt"

"the size is coming along nicely man"

"i (poor form is never mentioned)raw deadlifted 5lbs more bro"

Indeed. So alpha they can't even pull pussy.

Reminds me of some hilarious clip on youtube, when a bunch of powerlifters went to the outside gym at venice. Desperate fat fucks tried to attract a crowd by yelling "have you ever seen a guy squat 500!??!!?". No one cared when these fat slobs squatted 500 for reps. But as soon as a sculpted guys goes there, we all know how the whores react.  ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2014, 12:00:55 PM »
POWER, Based on my experience (way too many years of it since the Odd Lift days),  ….. I have to disagree with your original statement that “BODYBUILDERS THINK US POWERLIFTERS ARE ALL FAT”.

I’ve worked with the Best of the Best since the days of Terry and Jan and William Starr….. (actually way before they came on the scene) and the days of Rock Stonewall, Zane, and a guy named Arnold (actually way before they were even born) ……

And over all those years I have yet to hear any bodybuilding champion refer to any Odd or Power lifting champion as “FAT”.

There was always complete and mutual respect between both groups.

But I will have to admit that things are different today than they were back then   …. and terms such as “fat”, and “gay”, and “dumb”, and even “narrow”,  and other intended derogatory (but often humorous) remarks appear to be very common among this younger generation ....  most likely due to the fact that we can hide behind the computer screen.

I hope you’ll accept this as my attempt to protect the reputation and commeraderie of those who lifted heavy things back when the lifting of heavy things was somewhat in its infancy.

(I can’t spell “commeraderie” but in this case I simply mean  friendship among various groups of athletes.)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2014, 01:25:59 PM »
THAT BODYBUILDERS THINK US POWERLIFTERS ARE ALL FAT. PUT DOWN YOUR PRINCESS DUMBELLS AND TRY SQUATTING DEADLIFTING AND POWER CLEANS. WANT A REAL CHEST? GET OFF THE HAMMERSTRENGTH INCLINE AND START FLAT BENCHING WITH FREE WEIGHT. GROW SOME LEGS! !

Yeah, but you are though.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2014, 01:32:32 PM »

GAME OVER!

Sorry to Hear that Surper Mario Bro, eat a mushroom and you to can lift that

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2014, 01:38:51 PM »
this is the best build powerlifting ever created

while respectable, not even close to bb best looks

What about JOJ?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2014, 01:44:10 PM »
What about Dan Green?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2014, 01:54:43 PM »
Dan green has about five pounds more scar tissue in his celts than gullege. I'm actually amazed he can still bench without pain, that amount of scar tissue must be wrecking havoc on the joints function as the muscles can no longer work the way they were meant to.

Obviously a pitiful troll thread but powerlifting is a truely horrible idea for looking like a bodybuilder, no matter what Experts like Dante strudel say.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2014, 02:08:02 PM »
looks like shit even compared to dave gulledge

funny post about him on tnation

Dan Green is a known steroid user. It is the nature of the game if you want to be on top of a strength sport. I hope whoever reads this thread doesn't put his physique or strength on a pedestal and think that they can hope to reach his levels (especially in strength). Furthermore his training is nothing revolutionary, although not much is any more since what works has stood the test of time and what doesn't has been cast out...

Seriously I know that he doesn't really train for body building but in terms of a steroid physique he is nothing special. If you look at the any one of the gazillion workout magazines you will find several people with much better physiques and power looks.

It's so disheartening that this industry has people flock to these drug abusers as gurus for fitness advice and idols for the ideal physique when the usually know much less than a clean person who has achieved a high level natural physique or strength...

This writer sounds like a little butt hurt bitch.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2014, 02:33:33 PM »
yes

but makes some true points

He hasn't made one valid point.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2014, 02:35:43 PM »
THAT BODYBUILDERS THINK US POWERLIFTERS ARE ALL FAT. PUT DOWN YOUR PRINCESS DUMBELLS AND TRY SQUATTING DEADLIFTING AND POWER CLEANS. WANT A REAL CHEST? GET OFF THE HAMMERSTRENGTH INCLINE AND START FLAT BENCHING WITH FREE WEIGHT. GROW SOME LEGS! !

Then they'll be fat powerlifters  don't you think ?

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2014, 03:04:11 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2014, 03:43:13 PM »
his point was that dan greens physique aint that special in the world of steroids

Depends on the drugs. He's not trying to be a bodybuilder but he also doesn't carry that much fat. This writer needs to pull his head out his ass.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2014, 04:26:51 PM »
 Juiceheads and fatf*cks arguing to find out who is the king of the jungle... how cute. ;D

That really cracks me up LMFAO ;D
Gracie Rules

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2014, 04:58:23 PM »
my chest didn't grow until I got off the flat bench......and started doing incline smith at 30 degrees......I also do flyes at 30 degrees......and I find db floor presses very effective.

I do like partial deadlifts (knee level).

as far as squats go......I like smith machine squats......just seem to zero in on the quads better. my 2 cents.

Guillotines

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2014, 05:00:21 PM »
IT CRACKS ME UP....

When a fat powerlifter doesn't lift much more than a stronger than average bodybuilder

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2014, 07:19:52 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2014, 08:54:02 PM »
Billy Mimnaugh?

Yep. Billy is taking body building more seriously now in his old age, and is up in the 6 grams per week range now  :o.

Here's one of my favorite stories from him -

"I rented a house on a lake in Maine when I was in college.in the winter rent was 300 a month but in the summer it was 500.

My roommate moved out right before the summer,so I was stuck with 500 a month,making about 200 a week.my landlord was an old French Canadian woman,who
Was a pain in the ass.

So,my toilet broke.wouldnt flush.didnt have money for a plumber.didnt want to call her.so I
Decided to shit in
My blender,then mix it with water purée it,and pour it down my sink.so everyday,twice a day I'd go through this process.

Moral of story ?if I
Offer you a shake?you might say no...and no,I didn't use same blender for my shakes,but they did look a like so once in a while a mistake may have been made.i never really could figure out while some shakes tasted like pea nuts. " .

Also, since folks ask about stacks, this was his a bit ago -

"

Test-3600 week
Masterone-1500 week
Dbol-700 week
Deca-1000 week

Just dropped deca and put in masterone.also using t-3 and clen.also stopping dbol and putting anadrol back in.in a couple of weeks adding in nolvadex and proviron.will Finnish like this.

Test-3000 a week
Masterone-1000 a week
Tren-1000 a week
Winny -700 a week
Proviron -350 a week
Letrozole -360 a week
T-3
Clen

".

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2014, 09:08:22 PM »
It seems he's going the Don Youngblood way...

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2014, 09:17:55 PM »
Yep. Billy is taking body building more seriously now in his old age, and is up in the 6 grams per week range now  :o.

Here's one of my favorite stories from him -

"I rented a house on a lake in Maine when I was in college.in the winter rent was 300 a month but in the summer it was 500.

My roommate moved out right before the summer,so I was stuck with 500 a month,making about 200 a week.my landlord was an old French Canadian woman,who
Was a pain in the ass.

So,my toilet broke.wouldnt flush.didnt have money for a plumber.didnt want to call her.so I
Decided to shit in
My blender,then mix it with water purée it,and pour it down my sink.so everyday,twice a day I'd go through this process.

Moral of story ?if I
Offer you a shake?you might say no...and no,I didn't use same blender for my shakes,but they did look a like so once in a while a mistake may have been made.i never really could figure out while some shakes tasted like pea nuts. " .

Also, since folks ask about stacks, this was his a bit ago -

"

Test-3600 week
Masterone-1500 week
Dbol-700 week
Deca-1000 week

Just dropped deca and put in masterone.also using t-3 and clen.also stopping dbol and putting anadrol back in.in a couple of weeks adding in nolvadex and proviron.will Finnish like this.

Test-3000 a week
Masterone-1000 a week
Tren-1000 a week
Winny -700 a week
Proviron -350 a week
Letrozole -360 a week
T-3
Clen

".

Sev literally takes twice as much dbol.

Brutal genetics.
A

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2014, 05:02:37 AM »
A LOT OF TINY TITS HERE WHO HAVE NO LEGS. GROW SOME LEGS!!

Name me one Powerlifter To have legs that match Tom Platz, Paul Demayo, Ronnie Coleman, ect.

No hate, as i used to compete in powerlifting.

And quite a few bodybuilders are incredibly Strong.