Author Topic: Arnold 2014 Figure Results  (Read 22430 times)

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
Re: Arnold 2014 Figure Results
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2014, 05:03:58 PM »
DLB is too blocky for me. How tall is she?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2014, 05:38:19 PM »
Is that slight V shape desirable in figure? Seems like everybody has slim hips.

I'm just not built that way ...of course those ladies have really low bf, and I don't  :P
Nah,  some of the girls have hips-  Cheryl Brown,  Candice Lewis, Jelena Abbou,  to name a few.  But if you can pull off having developed glutes  and a small waist WITHOUT having hips,  it definitely makes things easier in figure.
 Sadly, I have no hips, but it makes it look like I have no waistline at all because my shoulders aren't particularly wide. shaped like a tongue  depressor. Booooo.  working on it.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2014, 06:03:29 PM »
Nah,  some of the girls have hips-  Cheryl Brown,  Candice Lewis, Jelena Abbou,  to name a few.  But if you can pull off having developed glutes  and a small waist WITHOUT having hips,  it definitely makes things easier in figure.
 Sadly, I have no hips, but it makes it look like I have no waistline at all because my shoulders aren't particularly wide. shaped like a tongue  depressor. Booooo.  working on it.

Why?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2014, 08:24:20 PM »
Why?
no hips looks more athletic.  NARROW PELVIS.  it's easier to present a streamlined physique (the current judging criteria)  if you're not fighting your own genetics.  if, for example, I were competing in bikini, I'd be fucked because I don't have a lick of natural curves on me. I've lunged and squatted a little bit of leg and booty into place, but the kind of natural curves that give women sex appeal and make spandex dresses look bangin?  I've never had any of that.  bikini criteria requires you to have hips.  figure criteria requires you to have the narrowest hips possible. see: Erin Stern,  Candice Keene, and my personal favorite, former figure champ Gina Aliotti. Nooooo hipppps.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2014, 08:39:43 PM »
no hips looks more athletic.  NARROW PELVIS.  it's easier to present a streamlined physique (the current judging criteria)  if you're not fighting your own genetics.  if, for example, I were competing in bikini, I'd be fucked because I don't have a lick of natural curves on me. I've lunged and squatted a little bit of leg and booty into place, but the kind of natural curves that give women sex appeal and make spandex dresses look bangin?  I've never had any of that.  bikini criteria requires you to have hips.  figure criteria requires you to have the narrowest hips possible. see: Erin Stern,  Candice Keene, and my personal favorite, former figure champ Gina Aliotti. Nooooo hipppps.

Haha before opening this I was anticipating a, "why do you ask so many questions??" But your response explained things perfectly.

Maybe one day I will do a bikini comp. My hips are 11-12in wider than my waist currently, and a lot of that is hip structure (although there is fat, too :P) so I can't do much about it. CBHs, yo

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2014, 06:57:23 AM »
Just stop all that gossip ladies, just post some self pics for once!

Cheers :D!