Author Topic: Obama is "Deeply Concerned" - LMFAO!!! Are you kidding me? LOL!!!!  (Read 1079 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama is "Deeply Concerned" - LMFAO!!! Are you kidding me? LOL!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2014, 02:57:47 PM »

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2014, 03:57:48 PM »

what is your solution here?  Aside from, "Obama sucks!".    

What should the US do?

Stay the fuck out of other nation's business.  When you step in shit, be smart enough to step out and walk away.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2014, 05:32:51 PM »
A lot of people bitch about how others handle things... I'd do it this way, that way...

But when they don't have a solution, either?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2014, 05:55:54 PM »
Dude....I think I posted a bunch. You attacked soul crusher...what would u like to say we should take off and nuke the site from orbit. Its over...Obama lost this years ago with dithering on other issues. We're not sending troops, not an option even if were Reagan in office. Except they were all scared shit of Reagan.  Obama does not understand world affairs. He ignores very smart people in his own administration. He thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. I work with people like this...except generally they didn't work in Iraq or Afghanistan getting experience, they went to some graduate course. Obama did nothing other then run for office. He is a fool of the highest order and sometime in the near future we will all pay for it.
L