Author Topic: 12 yrs of pinning..There any scar tissue pain relief?  (Read 3850 times)

PappaClan

• Getbig II
12 yrs of pinning..There any scar tissue pain relief?
« on: March 03, 2014, 04:40:37 PM »
What's up guys.

I know I'll get a lot of shit but for the last 12 years I have almost exclusively, used glutes for my shots. Tried quads for awhile when I got up to 2 shots a week for 1500mgs total... but I was getting lightening bolt shocks that would kick out the pin and also shoot too much and not be able to frickin walk. ...anyhow Obviously now I have an 'assload' of scar tissue in my gorilla ass. So is there anyway of making this shit less painful? I'll man up no matter what and keep using...I'm a dark side lifer...but a less painful way to shoot I wouldn't say no to. I find if holding my pinky and balled fist, keeping the skin taut...pressing down hard w/ hand while slowly pushing in pin, seems to work the best. I was trying to 'Z' inject the other day and it helped a little... Think I need to try quads again........   Just curious what you other longtime users do....cause I know some of you got it too.    Thanks bros.  -PC

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Re: 12 yrs of pinning..There any scar tissue pain relief?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 04:44:30 PM »
Deep tissue massage will help with scare tissue.
sept 10th APF

PappaClan

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 05:18:42 PM »
Deep tissue massage will help with scare tissue.

Like once a month by a masseuse? Do I ask the chick to just focus on my ass? lol I'm good with trying for sure....whatever might help. Just never tried this. I think I remember hearing some pros get surgery or laser or some shit. ...maybe it was bs but I thought I remember hearing that somewhere. (I aint rich enough for that anyway though)

FYI, I also ALWAYS pin superrrr slow.. like pushing the pin in a mm at a time. I just can't jam it in...I like feeling where it goes the whole way in. Maybe it would help by getting the pain over with just jamming it in there instead of feeling fiery pain with every tiny movement..    Thanks 4 the input

Guillotines

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 07:28:52 PM »
Your authenticity and coolness scares getbig

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 10:02:38 PM »
What's up guys.

So... to start out before my question, I'll post a brief little bio/background because I want to try to post up a little bit for the next little while.

I was born n raised into bb. Seriously. (Used to watch Night of The Champions of TV with my dad, uncles and gramps) I'm a 3 gen 'lifter' / bb (only one in the fam to gear up though). Born n raised in Vegas for 20 yrs(don't live there anymore). Was blessed and got to live next to a dude who was a gear head and was really good friends with a big lawyer in town and also a past mr. o. I am not in the know by any means whatsoever but have seen, heard & (received) some cool shit from the underworld dudes there. Been using the sauce on/off for 12 years?...mainly ON though..I only have taken time off when I am broke or am realllly tired of sticking myself. (even used for a year while on probation) Did one tiny local NPC contest in 08'? and did ok. (Pics below) I only prepped for like 5 weeks and had a drinking prob right prior before that. Think I was using 750 sus week w/ just tiny bit of EQ. Didn't know what I was doing aas wise but still had a blast.

Anyhow.... I don't bullshit on doses that I use or have used. I try not to ever lie. I fucking hate liars. Period. I've told my wife every time I've 'cheated' against her.. Honesty is key for me and I understand I usually won't get it back but thats cool. I have been out of the scene for the last 4 years or so...got caught up with some 1%ers and it kinda sucked the life out of me and almost put me away. (Fuck who knows it still might) For the record I myself am FAR away from any of that shit and am just trying to live a quite simple life. Sooooooo... any questions feel free to ask.
I am 27, married with 4 kids. Stats are 5'9" 210lbs currently. I was 216-217 for the last few months then got a job(EMT) bustin my ass and dropped a few. I was ON 1cc 250mg Sust & 1cc 100mg Tren (a week) since August or so. About 2 months ago I dropped down to only 1cc of Sust 250 a week to kinda cruise till I could aquire more..only reason it has been this low. Been throwin in 3 10mg BD db's for last 3 weeks or so. Should be reupped shortly then will go back to 500mig a wk.

So, now for my question. (Sorry guys!!)  Scar tissue....  I know I'll get a lot of shit but for the last 12 years I have almost exclusively, used glutes for my shots. Tried quads for awhile when I got up to 2 shots a week for 1500mgs total... but I was getting lightening bolt shocks that would kick out the pin and also shoot too much and not be able to frickin walk. ...anyhow Obviously now I have an 'assload' of scar tissue in my gorilla ass. So is there anyway of making this shit less painful? I'll man up no matter what and keep using...I'm a dark side lifer...but a less painful way to shoot I wouldn't say no to. I find if holding my pinky and balled fist, keeping the skin taut...pressing down hard w/ hand while slowly pushing in pin, seems to work the best. I was trying to 'Z' inject the other day and it helped a little... Think I need to try quads again........   Just curious what you other longtime users do....cause I know some of you got it too.    Thanks bros.  -PC

Find different (relatively painless) injection sites, obviously.

For starters, try:
- rear delts (can be difficult to do yourself)
- upper medial delts
- lower medial delts
- triceps, lateral head
- triceps, long head (can be difficult to do yourself)

Also, use back-loaded 1cc insulin needles (I use 28G) to minimize future scarring.  Considering how mild your dosages are, using 1cc insulin pins shouldn't be a problem. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 09:28:53 PM »
but the insulin syringes are just 0.5" that's too short to be deep in enough?

I always wondered if there were hydralock 27g or higher 1" needles that should be good enough and less scarring than 25g... ive been using 25g for two years. Also a glutes fan lol... used to do quads but just like op, got sick of hitting nerves and the lightning backfire of the needle shooting out as you go ouch.

Guillotines

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 04:32:23 AM »
Slin syringes are no good if you are not lean... A painful injection with a big dull needle is better than an infection by a long shot.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 11:48:15 AM »
U can get a slin pin with 1/2 inch needle. Good for front delts and such. Yes leaner the better

PappaClan

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2014, 12:25:01 PM »
I just ordered a bunch of Terumo 27g x 1/2"  &  29g x 1/2" 1cc Slin.  My plan is to try to use the slin pins mainly on my delts and maybe the quads.

In my own opinion and experience the 1/2" is more than enough for places where the muscle comes into close contact to the skin w/ very little fat in between. (Like most peoples delts and quads) UNLESS, you are shooting like 2 or 3 cc at a time...then it will spill into that interstitial space and suck. (Especially if it's high in ba)

I think you can get away with ass shots w/ a 1/2" if you kind of bend your leg just the right way to get close to the muscle...might be stretchin it with a 1/2" though.. 3/4" would be hella ideal for me. I always keep my leg straight when hitting glutes. I also always flex the opposite legs calf incase of knarly pain...it helps take the mind off of the site itself and from kicking out the needle if hitting a bad spot. Try it...once I did, I now do it every time. Just try to keep the calf flexed the whole time while shooting.

But yeah, I started out using 23g 1" in the beginning(so dumb)..then switched to 25g 1.5" for along time but rarely liked pushing all the way in..last 3 years or so I've been using 25g 1". Work great but now I need to do quads or something else cause this f'in pain...so now here I am with these 27g... hopefully these quads will pan out.

PappaClan

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2014, 12:41:46 PM »
Slin syringes are no good if you are not lean... A painful injection with a big dull needle is better than an infection by a long shot.

Please help me with the infection part?  How does having a shorter needle give you an infection??

For the most part injection infections come from introducing something from the outside of your skin to the inside...ie: Unclean gear / Syringe / Needle or unclean skin and junk getting pushed under skin.

This sounds wicked bad and is cause it causes nerve / tissue damage but there have been many times in the past when I hit thick scar tissue like 2-3 times in a row and said fuck it and picked a piece of good untouched skin near my ass / hip and shot under and yeahhh it leaves a knarly fucking lump and burns like a twat but it disperses in a day or so and I never have got infections. I've done this more than once... yeah like I said, not smart or ideal but even this wont cause an infection. Knock on wood but I have never got an infection in all my years of pinning. I am one anal clean freak when it comes to breaking my bodys barrier, the skin.    ....like when whoever said to 'backload' slin pins....that shit fucking scares me cause it is not a sanitary technique. Particles can float down in while spraying the juice in. Period.   (Try growing Psilocybin mushrooms and THEN you will see you can have the most sterile technique / equipment in the world and some fucking how you still manage to get some weird shit growing other than mushrooms  because normal air if FILLED with nasty shit. (By the way I have never grown mushrooms..))

....anyhow I was just curious why you said that. Seriously.  -PC

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 12:45:07 PM »
i was hoping to use 27g on delts too. I have big delts but always unsure if its deep enough. It feels akward to inject with one hand. When im doing glute shots i use both hands to keep syringe stable and other hand to push.

Can't do both hands with delt?... because delt will flex/muscle moves around then no good will break needle or hurt like hell. Also too wide to try to do lateral delts with one hand lmao... so has to be fronts...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2014, 07:05:19 AM »
well i injected 1cc tren-a in left front delt and 1cc mast-p in right delt.

Result? When injecting tren-a past 0.5cc injection i could feel discomfort, but it was okay. Mast-p hurt more at first.

Later in the evening the tren-a started hurting and today is swollen. Mast-p i'm okay. Tren-a side is baadly painful. Inflamed.

Suggestions?

PappaClan

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2014, 12:37:48 PM »

Result? When injecting tren-a past 0.5cc injection i could feel discomfort, but it was okay. Mast-p hurt more at first.

Later in the evening the tren-a started hurting and today is swollen. Mast-p i'm okay. Tren-a side is baadly painful. Inflamed.

Suggestions?

You got meaty shoulders? Sounds like either that ester is makin muscles mad(ever shoot those esters in shoulders before? or too much volume in one spot or just too shallow and its getting red and angry cause its spillin out of muscle to spots under skin... that's when you get that nice BURNING sensation..  Did it burn or just hurt like pressure wise? What size pin you use?

...I'm gonna try starting w only 1/2 cc in each delt. (never done shoulders before) Thinking maybe 1/4cc in rear and 1/4cc in medial head...I cant reach but that's what a wifes for eh? lol (and shes a nurse)  ;D     Got my new order of pins in yesterday.. will try out my new 27g 1/2" in the shoulders.  ...just waiting to get the rest of my treasure.. got 40cc of Sust, 40cc of Cyp and 20 cc of Tren Enan coming... Will probably go from my cruising of a measly 250mg wk to 500mg + 200 tren (got bunch of orals gonna throw in too,...cant wait.. its been a long 6 or 7 mths of 250mg a wk)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 07:28:30 AM »

Because the slin pins are only 1/2" long, every once in a while I'll accidentally do what amounts to a sub-Q injection because I put the needle in at an angle instead of being perfectly perpendicular.  It doesn't seem to be a big deal.

This has never given me an infection but the whole area (lower than the injection) will turn a little bit red for a day or two and sometimes, depending on what I'm injecting, the area will also have a kind of "firmness" but no real pain.  (Seems like the higher the mg per cc, the more pronounced this effect is.)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 07:43:50 AM »
i was hoping to use 27g on delts too. I have big delts but always unsure if its deep enough. It feels akward to inject with one hand. When im doing glute shots i use both hands to keep syringe stable and other hand to push.

Can't do both hands with delt?... because delt will flex/muscle moves around then no good will break needle or hurt like hell. Also too wide to try to do lateral delts with one hand lmao... so has to be fronts...

I've never had a needle break but I have had insulin pins (I use 28G) bend some.  (This sucks because then it's really hard to press the oil through the pin.)

Lateral delts are easy:
- First, use a counter or table that's against a wall that perpendicular to you when you're facing the table/counter. 
- Turn sideways (shoulder to be injected toward the table/counter) and put your hand (connected to the shoulder to be injected) on the edge of a table or counter to make sure not to flex the shoulder much.
- With your other arm, raise your elbow to shoulder level and put the back of your elbow against the wall and use your bodyweight to force your upper arm across your chest more than you could by using your chest muscle alone.  This should allow you to have access to your lateral delts and maybe even your rear delts.

It IS tricky injecting with one hand.  Especially after you push the needle in and then need to try to re-grip the barrel while putting a finger or thumb on top of the plunger squarely enough to apply enough force to push the oil through that small-ass needle. 

Gets easier with practice but I've dropped the needle a couple of times and had to waste some juice because I'm not gonna get an infection just because I'm clumsy.  (Luckily, the you're only wasting a cc or less since it's an insulin pin.)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2014, 07:50:53 AM »

Suggestions?

Mix the tren with something else (masterone sounds good). 

For example, I use "super-test" which is a sustanon-like blend of esters but 450mg/cc.  I have done exactly 1 injection of that stuff by itself and fuck that because it hurts too much. 

Now I mix it with test enanthate 250 and it doesn't much hurt at all.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2014, 08:55:42 AM »
just started recovering two days ago, yesterday some inflamation still left, today better for the first time. Couldn't even work out... the masteron prop side i just 'felt slight' discomfort but otherwise fine and it was a full 1cc.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2014, 11:31:55 AM »

I don't think sub-q injections should give you infections unless its dirty gear. The first time I pinned glutes I didn't realize how much fat is on them, so I used a 1" 25g and for 3 or 4 days I had a lump of oil sit there. But my body absorbed it all and I was fine. This happened 2 more times when I ran out of spots to pin and even using a 1.5" I got a slight lump, probably because I can't hold the needle still when I start cramping up trying to twist myself to see what's going on back there while pushing down the plunger.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2014, 04:31:22 AM »
I am just honest with my massage therapist. "Please do my shoulders, they have some scar tissue from injections"