Author Topic: How long would you let someone pee on you for $300 a day?  (Read 8072 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
How long would you let someone pee on you for $300 a day?
« on: March 03, 2014, 08:25:13 PM »
Hypothetical scenario:

An anonymous billionaire is privately funding this. You will never meet them. They are not filming or recording any aspect of this; they simply enjoy knowing they have this kind of power.

Each day you are woken up by a man peeing on you. This man has been hired by the billionaire to pee on you. They are regularly checked by doctors to make sure they are healthy and infection-free. Regardless, urine is sterile. Stinky, but harmless.

As soon as the pee hits your face (and oh yes, he'll aim for the face) you can jump out of bed and go to the shower. While you are showering the man who pees on you will switch your mattress, put on new sheets and leave $300 in cash on your dining room table.

The above situation will happen every single day for the rest of your life until one evening you decide you do not want to be peed on the next morning and cancel. Then it can never start again. Ever.

A few conditions:

-You may have as much or as little interaction with the man who pees as you want

-The man who pees will act as an alarm clock/wake-up call. You can tell him to begin peeing at 6:30am and that's exactly when he will start.

-If you share the bed with someone he will be aiming for you. Spashback onto the sleeping partner is a possibility.

-If you go on vacation he travels as well. He will typically stay in the hotel room next to yours.

Barring a once-in-a-lifetime emergency("My water broke!"), you must be peed on in the morning. This means if you wake up a few moments before your alarm was to go off you must lay there until the first drop of piss hits you. You can have a conversation with the man who pees if you like. Or simply maintain the world's most awkward eye-contact.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Re: How long would you let someone pee on you for $300 a day?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 08:37:11 PM »
Hmm this might work out well, I have a rough time getting out of bed in the morning

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 08:39:01 PM »
Hmm this might work out well, I have a rough time getting out of bed in the morning
don't I know it

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 08:39:14 PM »
Hypothetical scenario:

An anonymous billionaire is privately funding this. You will never meet them. They are not filming or recording any aspect of this; they simply enjoy knowing they have this kind of power.

Each day you are woken up by a man peeing on you. This man has been hired by the billionaire to pee on you. They are regularly checked by doctors to make sure they are healthy and infection-free. Regardless, urine is sterile. Stinky, but harmless.

As soon as the pee hits your face (and oh yes, he'll aim for the face) you can jump out of bed and go to the shower. While you are showering the man who pees on you will switch your mattress, put on new sheets and leave $300 in cash on your dining room table.

The above situation will happen every single day for the rest of your life until one evening you decide you do not want to be peed on the next morning and cancel. Then it can never start again. Ever.

A few conditions:

-You may have as much or as little interaction with the man who pees as you want

-The man who pees will act as an alarm clock/wake-up call. You can tell him to begin peeing at 6:30am and that's exactly when he will start.

-If you share the bed with someone he will be aiming for you. Spashback onto the sleeping partner is a possibility.

-If you go on vacation he travels as well. He will typically stay in the hotel room next to yours.

Barring a once-in-a-lifetime emergency("My water broke!"), you must be peed on in the morning. This means if you wake up a few moments before your alarm was to go off you must lay there until the first drop of piss hits you. You can have a conversation with the man who pees if you like. Or simply maintain the world's most awkward eye-contact.
This is either brilliant or retarded  lmfao
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 08:41:12 PM »
Some research has demonstrated that urine is not sterile.

Study debunks common myth that urine is sterile
Date:
April 9, 2012
Source:
Loyola University Health System
Summary:
Researchers have determined that bacteria are present in the bladders of some healthy women, which discredits the common belief that normal urine is sterile.

Researchers have determined that bacteria are present in the bladders of some healthy women, which discredits the common belief that normal urine is sterile. These findings were published in the April issue of the Journal of Clinical Microbiology by researchers at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine (SSOM).

"Doctors have been trained to believe that urine is germ-free," said Linda Brubaker, MD, MS, dean, SSOM. "However, these findings challenge this notion, so this research may have positive implications for how we treat patients with urinary tract conditions in the future."

This study evaluated urine specimens of women who had symptoms consistent with a urinary tract infection (UTI), but were free of known UTIs. Urine samples were collected from standard urination, through a catheter, or from a thin needle inserted into the abdomen while the women were under anesthesia for gynecologic surgery. The urine was analyzed using advanced DNA-based detection methods. These tests determined that the adult female bladder can contain certain forms of bacteria that are not identified by urine culture techniques that are typically used to diagnose UTIs.

"While urine cultures have been the gold standard to identify UTIs in the past, they have limited utility," said Alan Wolfe, PhD, co-author and professor of Microbiology and Immunology, SSOM. "They are not as effective as the DNA-based detection measures used in this study."

This study also looked at collection methods to test urine for bacteria. The results revealed that the standard method to catch urine in a cup poses problems, because bacteria from the vagina often contaminate these specimens. In contrast, urine collection using a catheter or a needle was effective and comparable between tests.

Loyola researchers now plan to determine which bacteria in the bladder are helpful and which are harmful. They also will look at how these bacteria interact with each other and with their host, and how we can use this information to help patients. This research is in line with a larger international effort that is underway to identify the core bacterial composition of a healthy human body. Researchers strive to correlate changes in the composition of bacterial communities in and on the body with certain diseases.

"Further studies are needed to determine if the bacteria found in the bladders of women in this study are relevant to urinary tract conditions," Dr. Brubaker said. "If that is the case, these studies could make it possible to identify women who are at-risk for these conditions, which may change how we manage patients."
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 08:42:41 PM »
Hypothetical scenario:

A few conditions:

I only need to know one thing...

HOW OLD IS HIM?

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 08:43:51 PM »
I only need to know one thing...

HOW OLD IS HIM?

What does he look like?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 08:46:55 PM »
What does he look like?

And how big is his cock he is peeing on you with?

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 08:47:15 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 08:51:15 PM »
^^ decline

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2014, 08:51:25 PM »

Oooooo......yeeeahh...ok ay that's gonna be a no.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2014, 08:54:42 PM »
$300 per day would not do it. I might sign up for $50,000 per day. For $100,000 per day I'd do it for sure.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2014, 09:29:26 PM »

Too bad when I met R. Kelly I was already too old for him  :'(

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2014, 09:49:31 PM »
Before or after taxes?

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2014, 09:52:11 PM »
I would do it if it was a chick...And setup like a job, kinda like man-whooring...That is after all a $100,000 per year job.

I have:

Sold electronics - $9 an hour
Sold motorcycles - $18k a year
Detailed motorcycles - $10 an hour
Made pizzas - $8 an hour
Washed dishes - $10 an hour
Made sub sandwiches - $8 an hour
Bussed tables - $4 an hour + tip share
Bouncer - $9 an hour
Security/door - $9 an hour
Welder - $10 an hour
Shipping clerk - $10 an hour
Maintenance - $10 an hour
Machine tech - $10 an hour
Assembly - $10 an hour
And more...

I have a problem with beta authority figures obviously which is why I QUIT every single one of those jobs...But clearly by this list you can tell that I and many other average Americans have done far worse things for FAR less money than get pissed on for 2 seconds for $100k a year..

So for $100k a year I would definitely show up to a woman's house, get geared up ( I assume I'd have to wear some leather/latex crap) , and let her piss in my face. Oh in a heart beat...100k a year..Oh yeah not even a judgement call...Fetish man whoring.

It goes without saying that if it has to be a dude in the scenario then fuck that.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2014, 09:54:21 PM »
If you were a saint you would do this forever and donate the money to charity.

Personally being woken up by liquids being streamed onto my face would bring on a killing rampage, so I guess I could not do this more than one day.

I am more than willing to submit myself to all kinds of humiliation, just don't wake me up or I will fucking end you.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2014, 09:54:54 PM »
Would let her piss straight in my mouth for hours.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2014, 10:24:20 PM »
I piss on people and pay them nothing.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2014, 10:28:04 PM »
Booty did it for free

Oh wait , that was shit not piss

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2014, 11:28:34 PM »
Hypothetical scenario:

A few conditions:

it depends

can i jerk off while he pee on me?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2014, 01:46:49 AM »
Thread conclusion: Army of One has a fetish for being pissed on by an older man. He made this thread to find out if anyone else would do it in a hypotetical/impossible scenario, in order to appease some of the guilt he feels by wanting it for free. Even if one person replies yes, he will feel 1% less ashamed of himself and the thread is a success.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2014, 01:49:53 AM »
Thread conclusion: Army of One has a fetish for being pissed on by an older man. He made this thread to find out if anyone else would do it in a hypotetical/impossible scenario, in order to appease some of the guilt he feels by wanting it for free. Even if one person replies yes, he will feel 1% less ashamed of himself and the thread is a success.

are you saying drowning in come likes his showers to be of the golden variety cyp
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2014, 01:56:40 AM »
"Drowning in come"  lol  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2014, 02:02:42 AM »
Anyone can earn more than that daily rate with a half decent career, and even if I didn't I would rather live on the streets and sleep under a bench then be a piss bucket for you  ::) infact I would rather die.
S