Author Topic: Four hands are better than two  (Read 2136 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Four hands are better than two
« on: March 03, 2014, 11:46:32 PM »
I been meaning to have a "4 hands massage" for a years but never got round to it till this lunchtime. I popped into one of the local massage places and there it was on the menu "4 hands aromatherapy massage", 1,400 Baht - or about $43.

Basically, it's like a regular oil massage but there's 2 chicks massaging you instead of 1.

Fuck me - it's heavenly. Especially when you are lying on your front and they are massaging your ass and the top of your thighs and 'accidentally' brushing your nutsack every 5 seconds.

Needless to say, it ended happily.

Anyway - I thought this needed to be put out there 'cause if you haven't ever tried this. You should. Like immediately.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Four hands are better than two
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 11:55:10 PM »
i'm pretty sure i'd go to jail in the USA for asking about this service.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 12:06:55 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 12:15:02 AM »
I been meaning to have a "4 hands massage" for a years but never got round to it till this lunchtime. I popped into one of the local massage places and there it was on the menu "4 hands aromatherapy massage", 1,400 Baht - or about $43.

Basically, it's like a regular oil massage but there's 2 chicks massaging you instead of 1.

Fuck me - it's heavenly. Especially when you are lying on your front and they are massaging your ass and the top of your thighs and 'accidentally' brushing your nutsack every 5 seconds.

Anyway - I thought this needed to be put out there 'cause if you haven't ever tried this. You should. Like immediately.

This randomly happens to getbiggers without forking over $43.
X

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 12:20:18 AM »

This randomly happens to getbiggers without forking over $43.

Might be awkward if you were standing in the line at Starbucks when it randomly happened.

$43 is a small price to play to name the time & place  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 12:23:15 AM »
Might be awkward if you were standing in the line at Starbucks when it randomly happened.

$43 is a small price to play to name the time & place  ;D

Not when you post on GB. People just get it.
X

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 04:34:42 AM »
i'm pretty sure i'd go to jail in the USA for asking about this service.

No just tell the girl that you want something extra and if she still dont get it smile at her and wink, but its better you go to one of those asian massage places you will get a happy ending for sure.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 05:39:57 AM »

The 'happiness' was engendered four-handedly as well?

My friend Bobby Mcnabb is also curious if the masseuses are supposed to have a special technique for engendering the happiness in a timely fashion, because that didn't seem to be the case when he had a massage the last time he was in Thailand.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 06:11:29 AM »
The 'happiness' was engendered four-handedly as well?

My friend Bobby Mcnabb is also curious if the masseuses are supposed to have a special technique for engendering the happiness in a timely fashion, because that didn't seem to be the case when he had a massage the last time he was in Thailand.

The happiness started with one chick oiling my knob and balls and the other carrying on with the massage.

It ended up with 3 hands wrapped around my cock and one rubbing my balls. Mostly because I moved massage girls hands down to join the others.

You can get some pretty lousy happy endings but there are some really talented cocksmiths around that really take pride in their work.

The art of penile massage has really taken off in BKK and hand jobs are not the torrid affair they used to be. They know where all the sensitive spots are and often they tease, bring you close, ease you off and then go around again. The handjob revolution really started 4-5 years ago and since then the art has spread like wildfire.

I imagine there must be a school where they get trained.

If anyone is in the area and is looking to get an outstanding happy ending, I'd be happy to provide a referral.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 06:19:01 AM »
The happiness started with one chick oiling my knob and balls and the other carrying on with the massage.

It ended up with 3 hands wrapped around my cock and one rubbing my balls. Mostly because I moved massage girls hands down to join the others.

You can get some pretty lousy happy endings but there are some really talented cocksmiths around that really take pride in their work.

The art of penile massage has really taken off in BKK and hand jobs are not the torrid affair they used to be. They know where all the sensitive spots are and often they tease, bring you close, ease you off and then go around again. The handjob revolution really started 4-5 years ago and since then the art has spread like wildfire.

I imagine there must be a school where they get trained.

If anyone is in the area and is looking to get an outstanding happy ending, I'd be happy to provide a referral.

Might just be a coincidence Pedro, but Simple Simon went on a business trip to Thailand about 4-5 years ago - said he was doing some seminars or something, and came back with severe repetetive strain injury in his wrist?