Author Topic: A Question for The Juicers  (Read 2435 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
A Question for The Juicers
« on: March 04, 2014, 01:56:08 AM »
Do you genuinely care about living long?

I am always battling this dilemma, I feel great when on cycle although I use very conservative cycles, when on I feel like I am living my life to the fullest, getting the most out of my physique and all the positive mental boost this gives me reflects in all other areas of my life, work, the way I invest money, paryty life, women....etc, but my BP is higher albeit still in normal range and I know that my body is putting the pedal down more than normal and over the long term this no doubt has a life shortening effect that's if nothing goes wrong way before then.

When off I feel cleansed and relaxed and content, but life just seems to be cruising on 2nd gear and at time I lose the thrill and excitement of life, but then would I regeret it if I developed some serious illness in my 40's and end up like Matarazzo or Shaun Dinausaurs, Tom Prince...etc with a poor quality of life way lower than the average healthy male without juice.
S

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: A Question for The Juicers
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 01:59:40 AM »
Do you genuinely care about living long? I am always battling this dilemma, I feel great when on cycle and feel like I am living my life to the fullest, getting the most out of my physique and all the positive mental boost this gives me reflects in all other areas of my life, work, the way I invest money, paryty life, women....etc. When off I feel cleansed and relaxed and content, but life just seems to be cruising on 2nd gear.
i can kind off feel the same way  just a little bit..thats because you have a goal when your on, to maximise the gains and grow, when your off you are just trying to maintain what you have.  And without goals in your life yo go for it feels like cruising on 2nd gear

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 02:01:34 AM »
Balance is the key.

Some guys might be on moderate doses, blasting/cruising their whole lives but their diet and lifestyle is shit/they're overstressed/never do cardio etc etc and they could take 5 years off their life.

Some guys might use same doses but keep their bodyweight pretty light, do cardio, watch what they eat etc and live 5 years longer

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 02:05:21 AM »
Balance is the key.

Some guys might be on moderate doses, blasting/cruising their whole lives but their diet and lifestyle is shit/they're overstressed/never do cardio etc etc and they could take 5 years off their life.

Some guys might use same doses but keep their bodyweight pretty light, do cardio, watch what they eat etc and live 5 years longer

+1

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 02:43:44 AM »
Balance is the key.

Bingo bango.

Self control, moderation and being smart.
a

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 02:45:24 AM »
Balance is the key.

good advice

take the juice out and the advice is still sound
T

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 02:46:25 AM »
+ proper nutrition, none of that 3g/lbs of protein nonsence

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 02:54:05 AM »
+ proper nutrition, none of that 3g/lbs of protein nonsence

WHAT???? You mean that eating a whole cow per week is overdoing it bro?

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 02:54:13 AM »
Medical supervision of cycles.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 02:56:11 AM »
Medical supervision of cycles.

EXCUSE ME???? You mean that by looking in the mirror once a week, and checking the colour of my urine against the magnolia paint on my wall, I can't accurately guage my BP/Liver/Kidney functions???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 03:16:24 AM »
EXCUSE ME???? You mean that by looking in the mirror once a week, and checking the colour of my urine against the magnolia paint on my wall, I can't accurately guage my BP/Liver/Kidney functions???

;D

if you get headaches high blood pressure

if you piss is brown and stinks - kidney is fucked

if you are bright yellow - your liver is fucked

who needs doctors  :D
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2014, 03:23:49 AM »
;D

if you get headaches high blood pressure

if you piss is brown and stinks - kidney is fucked

if you are bright yellow - your liver is fucked

who needs doctors  :D

^ Solid advice

If you get cardiac arrest and die your heart is fucked
S

the trainer

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2014, 04:37:35 AM »

I am always battling this dilemma, I feel great when on cycle and feel like I am living my life to the fullest, getting the most out of my physique and all the positive mental boost this gives me reflects in all other areas of my life, work, the way I invest money, paryty life, women....etc, but my BP is higher albeit still in normal range and I know that my body is putting the pedal down more than normal and over the long term this no doubt has a life shortening effect that's if nothing goes wrong way before then.

When off I feel cleansed and relaxed and content, but life just seems to be cruising on 2nd gear and at time I lose the thrill and excitement of life, but then would I regeret it if I developed some serious illness in my 40's and end up like Matarazzo or Shaun Dinausaurs, Tom Prince...etc with a poor quality of life way lower than the average healthy male without juice.

As a juicer I love my berry juice and herb juice, and I alway carry extra gear with my camera for the best pictures.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2014, 04:51:17 AM »
I am 57 and still fucking like a rabbit. Blood work good. Just had a complete physical. Run about a gram a week. keep orals down. Make sure BP is in check. Frequent Blowjobs to calm the beast. Welcome to the future Son. It's bright. Ken

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2014, 05:04:13 AM »
Human beings have this pathological habit of overdoing things. There will always be people who don't know when to say when.  We also have a tendency to demonize the "thing" instead of the person.  For example, drugs and guns are evil.  

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2014, 05:25:53 AM »
I am 57 and still fucking like a rabbit. Blood work good. Just had a complete physical. Run about a gram a week. keep orals down. Make sure BP is in check. Frequent Blowjobs to calm the beast. Welcome to the future Son. It's bright. Ken

I do get blood works and rarely ever go over 1g a week, mostly 500/400 injectables with an oral boost here and there.

I hope you live long and well as I am planning on doing just what described in your post when Im your age
S

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2014, 05:30:25 AM »

I am always battling this dilemma, I feel great when on cycle and feel like I am living my life to the fullest, getting the most out of my physique and all the positive mental boost this gives me reflects in all other areas of my life, work, the way I invest money, paryty life, women....etc, but my BP is higher albeit still in normal range and I know that my body is putting the pedal down more than normal and over the long term this no doubt has a life shortening effect that's if nothing goes wrong way before then.

This sums up nicely how I feel. I can't really add to it.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2014, 05:37:39 AM »
Steroids are not dangerous as long as you are under doctors supervision. It only gets dangerous when guys start using under ground lab gear made by god knows who and god knows where but to be a top NOC or pro one must use vet steroids like Trenbolone, EQ and masteron and their are no human grade versions of these drugs in america at all! India has a company who makes human grade vet gear but it has to pass customs wich can be a bitch. You really have to know what you are doing and stock up very good on PCT products. Even on cycle you should run .5-1.0 mg of arimidex just every other day.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2014, 05:41:03 AM »

Life is a gamble, you never know what tomorrow will bring, fortune or misery, who knows!  Having said that, I truly believe a long life is over rated.
V

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2014, 08:00:59 AM »
Life is a gamble, you never know what tomorrow will bring, fortune or misery, who knows!  Having said that, I truly believe a long life is over rated.

Yah, but many times you don't die quickly, you suffer for a long time.
                                     I took people to kidney dialysis for 5 years and that's a fucked up way to go,
                            they would come out all nauseous and wacked out, sometimes puking on the way home.
                                      Some of the people would just refuse to go any more and would last 1-2 weeks and die.
                             The mortality rate at the clinic(Davita) was amazing, people were dieing  right and left. Many times I was waiting out front and
                             would hear the sirens in the distance and had to move the van quickly because the firetrucks/emt's would roar in and pull up in front
                               and rush inside, bring someone out on a gurney. Often the patients came out  gushing blood from their fistula
                             and I would return them to the clinic to get fixed.  If my kidneys ever fail. I sure aint gonna put myself thru that shit.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2014, 08:16:06 AM »
 Yah, but many times you don't die quickly, you suffer for a long time.  I took people to kidney dialysis for 5 years and that's a fucked up way to go,they would come out all nauseous and wacked out, sometimes puking on the way home.    Some of the people would just refuse to go any more and would last 1-2 weeks and die.The mortality rate at the clinic(Davita) was amazing, people were dieing  right and left. Many times I was waiting out front and would hear the sirens in the distance and had to move the van quickly because the firetrucks/emt's would roar in and pull up in front and rush inside, bring someone out on a gurney. Often the patients came out  gushing blood from their fistula and I would return them to the clinic to get fixed.  If my kidneys ever fail. I sure aint gonna put myself thru that shit.

Damn, that sounds burtal
S

dustin

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2014, 08:21:14 AM »
People don't seem to mind their cardiac health which is disconcerting. I'm on top of that. And then liver and kidneys are pretty easy to watch. I think people can juice very safely, but for some reason people don't seem to give a shit about taking a few easy precautions and being observant. It's perplexing.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2014, 08:28:10 AM »
What? Why live to 90 but be a fucking twink. Live to about 65 but with big guns.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2014, 08:29:22 AM »
Damn, that sounds burtal

Burtal shit for sure

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2014, 08:30:56 AM »
What? Why live to 90 but be a fucking twink. Live to about 65 but with big guns.

I've seen an 80 year old race triathlons, still enjoying life.

I would like to walk on a beach feeling healthy as ever in my 80's abosrbing the fresh air and reflecting. 65 is fek all...I retire at 65, wont even get to enjoy my pension. Just work then die, that's sad shit.
S