Author Topic: 2014 Arnold Classic - Branch Warren in decline  (Read 22678 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: 2014 Arnold Classic - Branch Warren in decline
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2014, 09:06:31 AM »
now THAT'S bodybuilding  ;)

baldness, bad skin, and misery :D

8)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2014, 09:23:25 AM »

Im shocked trish warren likes that package

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2014, 10:17:39 AM »
there is no 'thinking about tomorrow' for him.

the damage hes done to his physique by pushing to far past his genetic threshold w peptides and anabolics is irreversible.

even if he stopped now his best outcome is to look like a fat old guy who used to work out. at what- 40 years of age? lol fuck that.

hope it was all worth it. good luck living out the next 20 or so years in good 'health'. all for the adoration of schmoes who'd ecstatically pack a room full just to watch him grunt and grimace as he 'posed' slathered in baby oil.

this is where chris cook was smart. he stopped before he got to far into or past that point., he went off and looked great. like a guy who athletic and was healthy.

b

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2014, 10:22:13 AM »
there is no 'thinking about tomorrow' for him.

the damage hes done to his physique by pushing to far past his genetic threshold w peptides and anabolics is irreversible.

even if he stopped now his best outcome is to look like a fat old guy who used to work out. at what- 40 years of age? lol fuck that.

hope it was all worth it. good luck living out the next 20 or so years in good 'health'.

You are being generous.  Without the big caloric intake and supplements he is looking at a lot of shrinkage.  At 5'6" I could see him condensing down to 160lbs easily.  He may look huge now, but remember how small he was when he started?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2014, 10:22:30 AM »
He must fulfill his destiny of being Mr. Olympia.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2014, 10:32:43 AM »
You are being generous.  Without the big caloric intake and supplements he is looking at a lot of shrinkage.  At 5'6" I could see him condensing down to 160lbs easily.  He may look huge now, but remember how small he was when he started?
and that's still a pretty big good build and he was a kid,its shows you how much progress/mass that's attained with drugs upon drugs.he was on here too but a starter in terms of doses/mixes,,

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2014, 10:42:14 AM »
and that's still a pretty big good build and he was a kid,its shows you how much progress/mass that's attained with drugs upon drugs.he was on here too but a starter in terms of doses/mixes,,

When a little guy gets THAT big it is ALL drugs.  Sure he ate a lot and worked for it, but nothing except drugs could build him up like that. 

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2014, 11:30:46 AM »
people say he should pay more attention to his "business". LOL
if he's still bodybuilding whatever company he has doesn't do a lot of money.

he has nothing apart from deteriorated health

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Branch Warren in decline
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2014, 03:42:15 PM »
It's shit like this which made me drop my ego and not fear lifting "pussy weights" at the gym. I still lift heavy enough to challenge myself, but it's all about quality time under tension and not crushing huge weights. I don't compete, but I still don't want to tear something and look like a fucking moron for the rest of my life.

Branch is way past being done. He used to look fabulous[/b] just before and after he got his pro card. Seems to be the same for most bodybuilders nowadays. It's a shame that getting their pro card is the beginning of the end.

outed

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2014, 03:43:52 PM »

Im shocked trish warren likes that package

maybe hes a grower? why are you concerned with another mans package?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2014, 03:47:26 PM »
His body is very tired from drug abuse and hardcore training.
this^ you reach a point

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2014, 04:15:06 PM »
maybe hes a grower? why are you concerned with another mans package?

That "Package" was Photoshopped with a tool (like that?) called "Liquify" ~ they hit the shrinkage button and voila!

Granted, his 'package' prob wasn't much larger than that. We all know that weiner shrinkage is B.S (unlike the rest of the world) but we DO KNOW about TESTICULAR shrinkage. DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH...

The balls NO LONGER HAVE A JOB TO DO BECAUSE IT IS BEING DONE FOR THEM...

"the needle and the spoon, and a trip. .. to the moon... "

Oh sorry, I was listening to some old Skynyrd ~

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2014, 11:15:07 PM »

That "Package" was Photoshopped with a tool (like that?) called "Liquify" ~ they hit the shrinkage button and voila!

Granted, his 'package' prob wasn't much larger than that. We all know that weiner shrinkage is B.S (unlike the rest of the world) but we DO KNOW about TESTICULAR shrinkage. DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH...

The balls NO LONGER HAVE A JOB TO DO BECAUSE IT IS BEING DONE FOR THEM...

"the needle and the spoon, and a trip. .. to the moon... "

Oh sorry, I was listening to some old Skynyrd ~
You think the guys here would know about shopped pics.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 08, 2014, 11:20:53 PM »
This is not going to end well.   :-\

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2014, 11:21:16 PM »
wreckless training tends to do that. Guys like Shawn Ray was said to train "like a pussy" but also never had a serious injury or tear.
i trained with shawn ray at gold's venice....12 weeks out of the mr Olympia 2002......the man trained hard......and was pretty strong for his size......about 230 at that time.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2014, 12:34:52 PM »
i trained with shawn ray at gold's venice....12 weeks out of the mr Olympia 2002......the man trained hard......and was pretty strong for his size......about 230 at that time.
dude was very strong what I've seen on video ,he was not small nor weak...

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2014, 01:58:53 PM »
now THAT'S bodybuilding  ;)
baldness, bad skin, and misery :D

Man can I use that quote? ;D That's awesome

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2014, 02:30:20 PM »
yes I know. I didn't say it. He trained hard and smart, not wreckless. Controlled lifts. No ego stuff.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2014, 03:24:07 PM »
When a little guy gets THAT big it is ALL drugs.  Sure he ate a lot and worked for it, but nothing except drugs could build him up like that. 

quotes like this so nothing but blatant ignorance. this implies you believe the more drugs you take, the bigger and bigger you get.

fucking stupidity.

if that were true, all we'd have to do is take 10g's of AAS and some gh and we'd all be freaks.

completely ignorant.

there are many, many, many people... pro's, amateurs, regular gym guys who use as much if not more (if not double) what branch uses and aren't 'freaks'.

do you have any clue how much food it takes to support that size? take all the drugs you can afford, and if you're not eating enough, you'll never look close to branch.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2014, 07:12:38 PM »
He should be happy, he will go down as one of the greats, if he quits now he wont be remembered for an epic decline like whats gonna happen next year when the gifts come to an end and he gets an 11th place at the O. He wont recover from that.

No, he won't. He'll be mostly forgotten in 15 years like all those other successful pros who came before him. The list is LONG.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2014, 07:19:48 PM »

Yeah, I also wondered where the guy came up with the idea that Ray didn't train heavy or intensely. For his size, he was very strong. Actually, regardless of size or bodyweight, for a pro bodybuilder, Shawn was quite impressive. He sported one of the sport's finest physiques and was a very good trainer (the latter attribute being a rarity in BB in these modern times). He was intense and knew when and where to pile on the plates/poundage.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2014, 12:07:51 AM »

It couldn't have been the 2002 mr o , Shawn competed in his last O in 2001 ;)

That's rare he came out to golds Venice , he's usually at powerhouse (at the time before Milo's bought it) Fullerton

Johnny Bravo

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2014, 12:09:11 AM »
Who has the photoshop of what Branch will look like in a decade

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2014, 12:16:27 AM »

Johnny Bravo

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2014, 12:19:53 AM »
His posing routine includes props to distract from his Branch-ism (stage 100 Polumbo-ism)