Author Topic: Don't become this parent with a child hooked on heavy drugs and risky activities  (Read 936 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Creatine is serious business. ;D
But seriously, my mom once told me creatine will make me have dick problems. You may think this is a troll or "people can't possibly be this stupid/ignorant" but they really are. After explaining to her what it is and where it comes from she calmed down a bit.

Army of One

• Getbig V
But seriously, my mom once told me creatine will make me have dick problems. You may think this is a troll or "people can't possibly be this stupid/ignorant" but they really are. After explaining to her what it is and where it comes from she calmed down a bit.

Maybe your uncle had complained to her

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Maybe your uncle had complained to her

Seeing as my father is an only child, that would leave my mom's brother. Which ... no. Good try though!

NightTrain

Knooger

• Getbig V

Pics of your mom?

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Pics of your mom?

I got my great clavicle width from her, you can clearly see she's wider than Heath even when standing sideways.

Knooger

• Getbig V
I got my great clavicle width from her, you can clearly see she's wider than Heath even when standing sideways.

Is it cool if I jerk off to her picture?