Author Topic: Honest question for the progressives  (Read 3783 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Honest question for the progressives
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2014, 12:46:06 PM »
It wasn't my intention in anyway for this be a loaded question. I just want to know what the mentality is of people when they support a candidate when the candidate has a poor history from his previous term.

The question was asked because no matter what Obama has done, lied, failed policy, etc. They seem to support him no matter the circumstances in light of everything that has been brought against him.

It would seem to that these people would vote for him again if a third term was allowed.
Ok....why did you continue to support Bush?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2014, 12:46:46 PM »
i was talking about coaches question... its a silly question

Not when you answer it by saying:

I do and don't support OB because.....

which is what you did.  

Now the original question at the start of the thread wasn't because it was loaded, in that each person definition of OB agenda is sure to be different

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2014, 04:19:18 PM »
Yeah, cause the GOP can't field a good candidate......hell, a mediocre one even being that  they were running against OB and his first term

ANY candidate they GOP puts forth can do better. No such thing as a perfect candidate.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2014, 04:20:23 PM »
NO.  And if the GOP runs another set of idiots on their tickets I will be voting against them as well.

In other words, you're happy what Obama has done so far?

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2014, 04:22:53 PM »
NO.  And if the GOP runs another set of idiots on their tickets I will be voting against them as well.

I would rather not vote at all.  I will not vote for Clinton, Paul or Jeb. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2014, 05:37:44 PM »
ANY candidate they GOP puts forth can do better. No such thing as a perfect candidate.

Not asking for perfect candidate.  Asking for one that can win.   Romney was a turd.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2014, 09:59:07 PM »
Not asking for perfect candidate.  Asking for one that can win.   Romney was a turd.   

But he was right, wasn't he? Obama didn't nor could he run on issues. He got slammed. Romney runs on issues and unlike Obama didn't demonize his way into the White House. I stand by what I said when he was elected and it holds true to this day. (People who voted for him didn't understand the consequences of their actions.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2014, 10:04:55 PM »
But he was right, wasn't he? Obama didn't nor could he run on issues. He got slammed. Romney runs on issues and unlike Obama didn't demonize his way into the White House. I stand by what I said when he was elected and it holds true to this day. (People who voted for him didn't understand the consequences of their actions.

You didn't build MPF Training Systems...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2014, 10:39:56 PM »

Doesn't matter who was right when the wrong person was elected.  History is full better qualified candidates. It's about winning the election so the right-wing person gets in.   Romney was turd soup served by the GOP diner. 

Taking about who was more right or wrong is something election losers do to sleep better at night.  Fuck that.  The GOP fucked up big time and lost a landslide election.   Now we have Obama care.