Author Topic: Honest question for the progressives  (Read 3788 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Honest question for the progressives
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2014, 08:35:58 AM »
complete dishonesty.

"They have weapons of mass destruction in Iraq!"

That kind of dishonesty?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2014, 08:40:52 AM »
If you're that stupid to ask a question with a question when know the meaning of the original question, you're skating and WON'T answer it. "Please define what "is, is".

But this two pages of bullshit doesn't surprise me since left show complete dishonesty when it comes to being confronted.

You are a BIG part of the Bull Shit.

You asked a loaded question.  It's been explained to you nicely and exactly, yet you still are screwing around.

Ask it, or maybe we need to move this thread to the V-board because its useless here.   

PS:  why is it so hard to understand that if you "ask" a legit question, not a loaded one, it puts the ball in their court and then its on them to answer it?   Wait, you are Coach, nuff said.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2014, 08:41:24 AM »
Ok coach. Its like this. No one is all one thing... if you are... you're a fuckin idiot.

There are guys we vote for because we like him better than the other guy. That doesn't mean people are going to agree with everything he does. Again, anyone that does that is a fuckin moron.
And a bad decision doesn't totally discount the good decisions and progress

That's the only way I can explain it with out insulting you.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2014, 08:42:20 AM »
"They have weapons of mass destruction in Iraq!"

That kind of dishonesty?

No, the "you can keep your doctor' dishonesty. The when confronted with a legit question and then avoid it like the plague kind of dishonesty. The Obama kind of dishonesty. The "this won't effect the middle class" kind of dishonesty.

So why do you still support him again?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2014, 08:44:12 AM »
No, the "you can keep your doctor' dishonesty. The when confronted with a legit question and then avoid it like the plague kind of dishonesty. The Obama kind of dishonesty. The "this won't effect the middle class" kind of dishonesty.

So why do you still support him again?

Its not a legit question.

All you are doing now is trolling

Rephrase the question, define what you think OB's agenda is, or i am moving it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2014, 09:07:20 AM »
Ok coach. Its like this. No one is all one thing... if you are... you're a fuckin idiot.

There are guys we vote for because we like him better than the other guy. That doesn't mean people are going to agree with everything he does. Again, anyone that does that is a fuckin moron.
And a bad decision doesn't totally discount the good decisions and progress

That's the only way I can explain it with out insulting you.

I understand that. But the question is WHY do you STILL support him? I can say I don't support the majority of republicans right now.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2014, 09:09:33 AM »
I understand that. But the question is WHY do you STILL support him? I can say I don't support the majority of republicans right now.

Bump for Lurker, Option D, Work, RRKOre, alabama ftw etc....

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2014, 09:19:59 AM »
You have to define what his "agenda" is for us to give you an answer.

I'm not a progressive but I will try to answer. Progressives doesn't like him. He campaigns with progressive ideas because they are popular, but rules as a 90's establishment republican. He basically just sucks up to his donors as all other politicians.
Coach, just because you voted for him don't equal that you like him or supports him. It's just that we have a two party system and the alternative is sooooooo fucking awful.
I know that you are simple minded and have a hard time understanding complex things but I did my best.

This.  My answer is this.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2014, 09:36:18 AM »
Ok...I'm not sure how this guy wants me to answer this shit.

Bro...I "support" (which isn't even a real thing) all the good initiatives like trying to increase Min wage, killing terrorists, and legalizing weed.

Don't support the healthcare bill, or the fact that wall street guys still have their dicks in the mouth of Americans

So there is no singular "agenda" bro....

And what form of "support" are you talking about....

Like the horse shit "support our troop" dumb ass yellow magnet ribbon on a car?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2014, 09:41:06 AM »
I support OB because.....

I don't support OB because....

I do and don't support OB because.....

This.  My answer is this.

Ok...I'm not sure how this guy wants me to answer this shit.

Bro...I "support" (which isn't even a real thing) all the good initiatives like trying to increase Min wage, killing terrorists, and legalizing weed.

Don't support the healthcare bill, or the fact that wall street guys still have their dicks in the mouth of Americans

So there is no singular "agenda" bro....

And what form of "support" are you talking about....

Like the horse shit "support our troop" dumb ass yellow magnet ribbon on a car?

Both have answered the question.   :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2014, 09:55:57 AM »
Bump for Lurker, Option D, Work, RRKOre, alabama ftw etc....

It wasn't that I voted for him, it was that I voted against what the GOP were trotting out as their picks.  Had they presented a better candidate then I would have voted for them as opposed to Obama.  They didn't.  Twice.  And it cost them.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2014, 09:57:04 AM »
It wasn't that I voted for him, it was that I voted against what the GOP were trotting out as their picks.  Had they presented a better candidate then I would have voted for them as opposed to Obama.  They didn't.  Twice.  And it cost them.

I'm in the same boat.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2014, 10:16:14 AM »
If you're that stupid to ask a question with a question when know the meaning of the original question, you're skating and WON'T answer it. "Please define what "is, is".

But this two pages of bullshit doesn't surprise me since left show complete dishonesty when it comes to being confronted.

"If you're that stupid to ask a question with a question when know the meaning of the original question,..."

Coach, is English your first language?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2014, 10:18:20 AM »

I'm in the same boat.

4 in a row!!

lol   :-X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2014, 10:23:22 AM »
"If you're that stupid to ask a question with a question when know the meaning of the original question,..."

Coach, is English your first language?

I type faster than I think sometimes. But thanks for pointing that out instead of staying on point.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2014, 10:24:28 AM »

So in retrospect, do you regret your pick?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2014, 10:27:57 AM »
You are a BIG part of the Bull Shit.

You asked a loaded question.  It's been explained to you nicely and exactly, yet you still are screwing around.

Ask it, or maybe we need to move this thread to the V-board because its useless here.  

PS:  why is it so hard to understand that if you "ask" a legit question, not a loaded one, it puts the ball in their court and then its on them to answer it?   Wait, you are Coach, nuff said.

It wasn't my intention in anyway for this be a loaded question. I just want to know what the mentality is of people when they support a candidate when the candidate has a poor history from his previous term.

The question was asked because no matter what Obama has done, lied, failed policy, etc. They seem to support him no matter the circumstances in light of everything that has been brought against him.

It would seem to that these people would vote for him again if a third term was allowed.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2014, 10:57:30 AM »
It wasn't my intention in anyway for this be a loaded question. I just want to know what the mentality is of people when they support a candidate when the candidate has a poor history from his previous term.

The question was asked because no matter what Obama has done, lied, failed policy, etc. They seem to support him no matter the circumstances in light of everything that has been brought against him.

It would seem to that these people would vote for him again if a third term was allowed.

That's why i was trying to get you to rephrase the question.  Notice that once you did, you started getting answers.

I am thinking they weren't answers that you expected.  It seems:

Lurker and SS4U:  Voted against GOP not For OB

Option D, Hates the healthcare bill, agrees with other stuff OB has done

RRKore, progressive don't like him, i am not a progessive

________________________ _

I am sure you can come up with some more follow up questions as you already did with Lurker

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2014, 11:44:40 AM »
So in retrospect, do you regret your pick?

NO.  And if the GOP runs another set of idiots on their tickets I will be voting against them as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2014, 11:49:20 AM »
NO.  And if the GOP runs another set of idiots on their tickets I will be voting against them as well.

Hence why this country is in the disastrous shape it is.  Good job. 

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2014, 11:57:07 AM »
I was hoping Obama would be more moderate than he is. The ACA is a disaster, his foreign policy is naive and inept and the attorney general he appointed, Holder, is a deslusional race baiting fool who doesn't try to hide his disdain for white people.  Not to mention is policy on immigration

I was out of the country in 2012 and didn't bother to vote.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2014, 12:19:36 PM »
Hence why this country is in the disastrous shape it is.  Good job. 

Yeah, cause the GOP can't field a good candidate......hell, a mediocre one even being that  they were running against OB and his first term

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2014, 12:22:25 PM »
Yeah, cause the GOP can't field a good candidate......hell, a mediocre one even being that  they were running against OB and his first term

How was not Romney a more responsible choice than Obama in 2012.   Give me anything considering the ruinous and disastrous first term of Obama

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2014, 12:43:15 PM »
I support OB because.....

I don't support OB because....

I do and don't support OB because.....

Both have answered the question.   :)
i was talking about coaches question... its a silly question

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2014, 12:45:08 PM »
How was not Romney a more responsible choice than Obama in 2012.   Give me anything considering the ruinous and disastrous first term of Obama

You and I both agree he was a better choice.  But he wasn't a better choice to win the election.  he was turd plain and simple and the left feasted on him and the people that needed to get swayed didn't voted for him.  

GOP needs to look in the mirror and stop whining about like sissy bitches.  They lost an election that should have been a landslide, stop pointing fingers an own up to it.