Author Topic: Rudy on Putin: "THAT'S what you call a leader..."  (Read 7486 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Rudy on Putin: "THAT'S what you call a leader..."
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2014, 09:58:52 AM »
Just, wow.   

GIULIANI: Putin decides what he wants to do and he does it in half a day, right? He decided he had to go to their parliament. He went to their parliament. He got permission in 15 minutes.

CAVUTO: Well, that was kind of like perfunctory.

GIULIANI: But he makes a decision and he executes it, quickly. Then everybody reacts. That’s what you call a leader. President Obama, he’s got to think about it. He’s got to go over it again. He’s got to talk to more people about it.

Republicans love dictators and quasi dictators

It's what they wish they could do  in this country

alabama ftw

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2014, 10:00:57 AM »
I can see criticizing obama, that's cool.

But to rain all these props & praise on Putin, right as we're on the edge of cold war 2?

Reminds me of the people posting "WINNING" with kadaffi... the dude was a terrorist that killed americans... but somehow people equated worshipping/praising him with dissing obama.  Hey, it's possible to diss hitler without kneepadding mussolini, folks.  I suppose if we enter WWIII, Rudy will continue his praise for such a "great leader" in Putin, even as the nukes fall on us, huh?   Unbelievable. 
Great post!

alabama ftw

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2014, 10:02:02 AM »
Republicans love dictators and quasi dictators

It's what they wish they could do  in this country
Why do idiots like coach love dictators or semi-dictators so much?

alabama ftw

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2014, 10:05:24 AM »
Georgia?
Did you expect coach to know that? ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2014, 10:07:09 AM »

probably because they are weak minded and crave domination by a overbearing male authority figure

partially the same reason why they are fundie's

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2014, 10:08:11 AM »
probably because they are weak minded and crave domination by a overbearing male authority figure

weak minded,need to be lead

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2014, 10:12:30 AM »

Isn't the view held by the left that the government should be involved in most areas of a persons life a bit patriarchal as well? Or is it matriarchal?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2014, 10:18:25 AM »
Isn't the view held by the left that the government should be involved in most areas of a persons life a bit patriarchal as well? Or is it matriarchal?

not even close but I know Repubs like to frame things that way

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2014, 10:20:04 AM »
not even close but I know Repubs like to frame things that way

I have to disagree.    And  I'm not a republican.  Never voted republican in my life.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2014, 10:23:01 AM »
Vince, I like you. But your knee padding Obama is pathetic. Giuliani is dead on. Putin didn't even think twice about pulling this bullshit when Bush was in. Are you kidding me??

You mean like Georgia in 2008?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2014, 10:27:17 AM »
You mean like Georgia in 2008?

palin didn't have a problem with putin in Georgia just as long as he stayed out of Alabama  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2014, 10:31:41 AM »
I have to disagree.    And  I'm not a republican.  Never voted republican in my life.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2014, 11:22:07 AM »
palin didn't have a problem with putin in Georgia just as long as he stayed out of Alabama  ;D

"I can see Atlanta from my house"

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2014, 05:29:01 PM »
Georgia?

If you'll recall, the U.S put the Georgians up to attacking a Russian province a few years ago.  The U.S went in, trained the Georgian Army, equipped them, and set them loose, and the Russians wiped them out in two or three hours.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2014, 03:13:26 AM »

They need someone to look up to. A role model. They have the intelligence and thoughts of an adolescent.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2014, 03:16:31 AM »

Nope its only if you head is buried in conservative propaganda you think that.

Free marriage, right to choose, drugs etc..

Its republicans WHO wants to interfere in peoples lives.

The only time repub wants government out of peoples lives is when they need an argument to help coorporations fill shit in your food and polute your Water and food.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2014, 03:55:02 AM »

Last time I checked, Putin was elected.  It's common practice on the part of the West to refer to Putin as a dictator to try invalidate his position in office.  I guess the elections in the West are completely free of any fraud?  Florida anyone?  If Putin is a dictator, what do you call "Mr. Executive Order", Barrack Obama?  The man who brought you the National Defense Authorization Act.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2014, 04:30:52 AM »
Last time I checked, Putin was elected.  It's common practice on the part of the West to refer to Putin as a dictator to try invalidate his position in office.  I guess the elections in the West are completely free of any fraud?  Florida anyone?  If Putin is a dictator, what do you call "Mr. Executive Order", Barrack Obama?  The man who brought you the National Defense Authorization Act.
And fucking priceless is McCain meeting with freaking actual Nazis in Ukraine, people who actually have met with and commemorate the old generation of German Nazis and those same "Neo" Nazis playing a major part in what just went down at our behest but Putin is the one we're comparing to Hitler lolololol....  Fucking Bigtime... LOLOLOLOL... WTF....?? ??

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2014, 05:49:57 AM »
Last time I checked, Putin was elected.  It's common practice on the part of the West to refer to Putin as a dictator to try invalidate his position in office.  I guess the elections in the West are completely free of any fraud?  Florida anyone?  If Putin is a dictator, what do you call "Mr. Executive Order", Barrack Obama?  The man who brought you the National Defense Authorization Act.

There is absolutely no comparison between the two. Putin has way more power then Obama and there isn't much anyone can do about it. He owns the media, him.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2014, 07:36:26 AM »
Obama is jealous of Putin I'm sure on that account.
L

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2014, 07:41:38 AM »
I'm not a fan of Obama and his administration but the Putin love on the right is dumbfounding.  If Obama were to behave in a similar manner he would be ridiculed for abuse of power.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2014, 07:49:18 AM »
Russia can only be ruled by a Putin like figure. Its in the mental make up to be led by a strongman. Americans like a decisive leader but nothing like a Putin. 

From Ralph Peters:

Look, the bottom line on this is Russia has a real leader. You may not like him, and I don't, but he is brilliant and ruthless, he has clear goals and he moves straight toward those goals. The West lacks a leader. Like it or not, the president of the United States is the de facto leader of the West, and our president just is - he's incapable and unwilling to lead.
The weakness is phenomenal. Now, you know, we are not weaker than we were in the Carter years. I was in that military, it was pathetic. Our military today is the best in the world, best in our history, although Obama wants to dismantle it. We're also immensely wealthier than the Carter years. The problem is, that as a president Obama is far weaker than Carter, and he's probably the worst president we've ever had.

He is a man who's incapable of making a hard decision. And by the way, one other key point, Vladimir Putin believes in Russia. He believes in Russia's destiny, its mission. Obama does not believe in American exceptionalism. He does not believe in this country.
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2014, 02:44:27 PM »
I'm not a fan of Obama and his administration but the Putin love on the right is dumbfounding.  If Obama were to behave in a similar manner he would be ridiculed for abuse of power.

We here in America love to play politics.

If Obama found a cure for cancer the Right would say its bad for the economy and he is putting oncologists out of work.

I'm sure about it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2014, 06:28:32 PM »
And fucking priceless is McCain meeting with freaking actual Nazis in Ukraine, people who actually have met with and commemorate the old generation of German Nazis and those same "Neo" Nazis playing a major part in what just went down at our behest but Putin is the one we're comparing to Hitler lolololol....  Fucking Bigtime... LOLOLOLOL... WTF....?? ??

A lot of getbiggers were screaming about obama aligning himself with bad guys in order to topple kadaffi.

They shuold be equally vocal about mccain aligning himself with nazi bad guys in order to help his ukranian buddies.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2014, 08:20:21 PM »