Author Topic: I need some very serious legal advice  (Read 1227 times)

Thteven

• Getbig II
I need some very serious legal advice
« on: March 05, 2014, 11:36:21 AM »
 I had an unfortunate incident during a 'wine party' last night.

The drinks were flowing and the surround sound speakers were booming oldies but goodies. Lit candles set the mood. Me and four other 'friends' were enjoying ourselves immensely. When we heard moaning like a whale coming from the basement. We simply turned the volume up, ignored it and kept 'enjoying' ourselves. The moaning turned into banging on the walls. The banging caused some of my art work to fall off the wall, damaging the frames breaking the glass. That was the last straw.

My friends suggested I call 'the Sheriff'. I decided that was the best thing to do. I Call him. He said he would be right over. The moaning and banging continued. We try not to let it ruin our fun.

Doorbell. It's 'the Sheriff'. I let him in. Me and my friends all look at each other--smiling--impressed with what we see. 'The Sheriff' ask me where 'he' is. I tell him that 'he' is in the basement. I follow behind him. The smell of his black leather is intoxicating. He opens up the basement door. "alright, get out", he says with absolute authority in his voice. Silence. "I said get", he says once more. The 'man' down in the basement moves toward us. 'The Sheriff' hooks a chain on his collar, then puts another chain on his nipple ring. Drags him out towards the front door. "You know how these things are", I said. "Sure", 'The Sheriff' said. They both leave. Me and my 'friends' return to our party.

This has been my third gimp so far. I was wondering if I should press charges? He did break a lot of glass.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: I need some very serious legal advice
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 11:49:36 AM »
Another dumb ass gimmick.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 12:03:03 PM »
ban

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 12:06:10 PM »
DIDN'T know Richard simmons poster here..

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 12:36:07 PM »
We need Josh to chase this guy off getbig.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 12:56:48 PM »
One of getbigs best posters

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 01:01:13 PM »
Not even mildly entertaining!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 01:19:26 PM »
So many gimmicks arrive every day...is there a Mod in on this bullshit?  It's hurting Getbig...