Author Topic: Bitcoin Exchange CEO - Autumn Radtke - found dead  (Read 6193 times)

sancho ed

• Getbig III
Bitcoin Exchange CEO - Autumn Radtke - found dead
« on: March 05, 2014, 03:39:10 PM »
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/head-online-currency-exchange-found-dead-singapore-n45101

died under "mysterious circumstances" huh?

Autumn Radtke, the CEO of an upstart online currency exchange, died last week under mysterious circumstances at her home in Singapore.

Radtke, the U.S.-born head of First Meta, was found dead by local police Feb. 28, with the cause of death yet to be determined. In a statement on its website, First Meta said the company "was shocked and saddened by the tragic loss of our friend and CEO Autumn Radtke."

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, the company's director and nonexecutive chairman, Douglas Abrams, said the exact cause of Radtke's death was "still under investigation."

Prior to taking the reins at First Meta in 2012, the 28-year-old Radtke had once closely worked with technology giant Apple, to bring cloud-computing software to Johns Hopkins University, Los Alamos Labs and the Aerospace Corp., according to her biography. She then took up business development roles at tech start-ups Xfire and Geodelic Systems, according to information on her LinkedIn profile.

First Meta bills itself as a clearinghouse for the purchase and exchange of virtual currencies, including bitcoin.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: bitcoin ceo found dead
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 03:40:28 PM »
LOL

as dead as Bitcoin

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 03:45:56 PM »
LOL

as dead as Bitcoin
Goodrum's mining has hit a snag...

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 03:47:03 PM »
Goodrum's mining has hit a snag...

I'm sure you're all familiar with the bitcoin by now. But what you might not know is that there is a whole ecology of alternative cryptocurrencies being brought to market (initially just mined, then put on an exchange and traded for fiat) with their own special functions -- e.g., coins whose mining sends computational power to BOINC research projects (gridcoin).

As CEO of Vincent Goodcome Enterprises, I'm always looking for ways to innovate and expand my burnt appendages into new markets. Today I'd like to share my latest innovation:

Introducing, the goodcoin (GOC)

Technical specifications:
60 second block time
10 goodcoin's reward per block
60 second transaction confirmation time
scrypt-based, proof of work algorithm
Retarget every 4 hours

RPC/P2P Ports = 8505/8506

The goodcoin will be a revolutionary new cryptocurrency that will only gain value as its adoption rate increases. Initial miners will get free digital coupons to Caliber Fitness and Caliber Grocery upon successful mining of each block (in addition to the standard 10 goodcoin reward). Goodcoins make a great holiday gift as well because I'm sure they'll be useful for something sometime in the future (haven't figured that part of the business out quite yet).

More news to come!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 04:25:02 PM »
Snag of Peace

Goodrum of Coin

Vissy-esque Minin'

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 04:28:11 PM »
what was bitcoin exactly?

saw some threads about it but never looked into it

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 04:32:42 PM »
what was bitcoin exactly?

saw some threads about it but never looked into it

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 04:45:29 PM »
hahaha, I called this from the start.  total fucking scam.  Still wish I was in on it at $18 and sold at $1000

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2014, 04:48:59 PM »
She didn't stand a chance

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2014, 04:51:29 PM »

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 05:02:09 PM »
There's no such thing as a "Bitcoin CEO". Did any of you pick up some bitcoin after the crash of Gox about a week ago when it was ~450? Today it's $650. Don't know of too many investments that pay that big in such a short time. Bitcoin: the first decentralized world currency/currency of the internet, capable of putting a severe dent in the bottom line of banks, Paypal, money transfer services, lawyers, charity scammers and that's just scratching the surface of what the protocol is capable of doing. Non-inflationary and at the moment there are only ~12.5 full units in existence. Cheaper, faster, safer, easier than any other method of transaction. It has no boarders. Next to metals, its and excellent hedge against uncertain times we're entering. It's massively undervalued. I'm not sure what you're waiting for, buy it. This is you opportunity of a lifetime. Please see http://openstates.org/ca/bills/20132014/AB129/

"Lawful money: alternative currency." This bill will pass and the price of bitcoin will go up.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2014, 05:26:07 PM »
There's no such thing as a "Bitcoin CEO". Did any of you pick up some bitcoin after the crash of Gox about a week ago when it was ~450? Today it's $650. Don't know of too many investments that pay that big in such a short time. Bitcoin: the first decentralized world currency/currency of the internet, capable of putting a severe dent in the bottom line of banks, Paypal, money transfer services, lawyers, charity scammers and that's just scratching the surface of what the protocol is capable of doing. Non-inflationary and at the moment there are only ~12.5 full units in existence. Cheaper, faster, safer, easier than any other method of transaction. It has no boarders. Next to metals, its and excellent hedge against uncertain times we're entering. It's massively undervalued. I'm not sure what you're waiting for, buy it. This is you opportunity of a lifetime. Please see http://openstates.org/ca/bills/20132014/AB129/
"Lawful money: alternative currency." This bill will pass and the price of bitcoin will go up.

if bitcoin is legit and each coin has a unique ID, yet GOX claimed they were hacked and robbed, wouldn't they at least know the IDs of all the money stolen?  Doesn't the user community track use of all butcoins?  So couldn't they identify the stolen bitcoins?  Bet you that ain't going to happen with this scam

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 05:34:56 PM »

Soooo, you're like the 24K of bitcoin, huh?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2014, 05:41:30 PM »

Soooo, you're like the 24K of bitcoin, huh?

Easter is almost here....

I'm sure Galvanized Anus will be getting plenty of chocolate silver dollars to play "bitcoin" with

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2014, 06:15:38 PM »
HAHHAAHHAH This moron again.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2014, 08:35:20 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2014, 08:39:38 PM »
Forgive my ignorance, but what on earth is/was a bitcoin?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2014, 08:46:34 PM »
Forgive my ignorance, but what on earth is/was a bitcoin?

Coins you mine in Minecraft.

Ivan Drago

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2014, 08:49:59 PM »

I like your avatar, your mother's ass looks tasty there, 'Kwon'.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2014, 09:06:52 PM »

Thanks for your input.

Ivan Drago

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2014, 09:11:20 PM »
HAHHAAHHAH This moron again.

The True Apenis, that's awful rich coming from a shiteating, camelfucking fuckwit like yourself, you tiny tit.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bitcoin Exchange CEO - Autumn Radtke - found dead
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2014, 09:13:28 PM »

"suspected suicide"

And Autumn Ratke was the American CEO of a bitcoin exchange firm called "First Meta"

Ivan Drago

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2014, 09:15:24 PM »

"suspected suicide"

And Autumn Ratke was the American CEO of a bitcoin exchange firm called "First Meta"

Bullshit. Foul play comes to mind.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2014, 09:49:42 PM »
She got murdered for losing peoples money. Expect to hear the name mark karpeles on the dead list in the near furture as well. He was running mt gox.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2014, 11:18:42 PM »

creepers be creeping in that game.   they freak me out.  it's like there's gunpowder in their veins or something.

when are they going to invent a chrome block already?