Author Topic: ugl HGH ?  (Read 7890 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
ugl HGH ?
« on: March 05, 2014, 05:16:33 PM »
I assume its all made in china but what is legit?

Hygene, China?

Generic blue tops or yellow tops???

All a foreign language to me.
A

Simple Simon

Re: ugl HGH ?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 10:28:30 PM »

Hygene, China?

Mr Natty wants to know about GH?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 10:35:31 PM »
find a source board that does reviews.

its all a shot in the dark though really.

the only 100% sure fire way is to get it prescribed (not gonna happen btw)

or find an aids patient

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 09:43:06 AM »
europe is ez to get prescription,i could walk into a docs office today and walk out with gh same day.

the chinese stuff is crap,t dont come close to real gh.if theres even anything in it.

have it tested in a lab and see.very simple.

now, a natural who doesnt know the first thing about steroids asking for gh, this is quite the comedy.

n

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 11:23:28 AM »
europe is ez to get prescription,i could walk into a docs office today and walk out with gh same day.

the chinese stuff is crap,t dont come close to real gh.if theres even anything in it.

have it tested in a lab and see.very simple.

now, a natural who doesnt know the first thing about steroids asking for gh, this is quite the comedy.

yeah.

well gh is the "miracle" drug right?

20 pounds of pure mass in a week, last time I checked.

asking for a script here in the states is about as useful as say, shutting your dick in the door.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 11:30:03 AM »
Even if u got a script the cost at a pharmacy is insane

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 11:31:45 AM »
Even if u got a script the cost at a pharmacy is insane

I didnt even think of that, insurance wouldnt cover that, would it?

1000 bucks for a nordipen haha

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 11:49:31 AM »
Is hgh one of those things that will always be crazy expensive or do y'all ever see it eventually coming down in price, from a pharmaceutical standpoint?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 11:52:31 AM »
Is hgh one of those things that will always be crazy expensive or do y'all ever see it eventually coming down in price, from a pharmaceutical standpoint?

I dont see why it is any more expensive than HCG.

as long as it has the miracle stigma it will always be nuts

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 01:08:53 PM »

Probably stay expensive forever.  There's not much demand for it, since it doesn't get prescribed much and hence there's no "generic pharmaceutical grade" HGH.  All patented medications are crazy expensive...only once the patent expires and the generic versions are released do the medications become reasonably priced.

Wolfox, I'm gonna guess you're only trying to do "HRT" levels of gh....maybe 2-4 IUs?  Either way, the quality of chinese gh depends more on the source you get it from than the particular brand.  Generic blue tops from a great source will be better than whatever the latest -tropin GH in the fancy box and the fancy label.

So if you have a good source who puts out good AAS and he has GH, it's probably good too

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2014, 02:09:14 PM »
I dont see why it is any more expensive than HCG.

as long as it has the miracle stigma it will always be nuts
nah i see why its expensive.

check how its made.

and where.

however some manufacturers cross subsidize for the customers in poorer nations.

with script in egypt is very cheap.

here with script, 4ius are atleast 50usd,but used to be double that.but the price drop is more currency inflation than anthing.

wheres vids of china companies producing hgh,lol, would love to see that.

n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2014, 02:16:53 PM »
Probably stay expensive forever.  There's not much demand for it, since it doesn't get prescribed much and hence there's no "generic pharmaceutical grade" HGH.  All patented medications are crazy expensive...only once the patent expires and the generic versions are released do the medications become reasonably priced.

Wolfox, I'm gonna guess you're only trying to do "HRT" levels of gh....maybe 2-4 IUs?  Either way, the quality of chinese gh depends more on the source you get it from than the particular brand.  Generic blue tops from a great source will be better than whatever the latest -tropin GH in the fancy box and the fancy label.

So if you have a good source who puts out good AAS and he has GH, it's probably good too

Yeah I'm only interested in upper end HRT dosages for joint and tendon health...injury prevention.

I noticed n*** (geneza) carries generic hgh...they list the serum levels for blue and yellow tops and price it according to its potency. I guess I'll give them a try. Its actually not expensive so I guess I don't have much to lose.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2014, 02:21:19 PM »
But proudvirgin I will say there is a huge market and demand for it here in southern California. HRT is very popular here....and not just because of bbers or the big bbing/fitness culture here but mostly because of soccer moms and shit.
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 02:39:25 PM »
Yeah I'm only interested in upper end HRT dosages for joint and tendon health...injury prevention.

I noticed n*** (geneza) carries generic hgh...they list the serum levels for blue and yellow tops and price it according to its potency. I guess I'll give them a try. Its actually not expensive so I guess I don't have much to lose.

Cool....buy a kit, get a serum test, and if it comes up good, get a bunch of that stuff right away.  If it were me, I would just get Riptropins or Elitropins....they've been around forever and have a good reputation.

I thought about the HRT thing, but I wonder how long that'll be around for.  You do have to demonstrate some kind of gh/igf deficiency to get it prescribed, and I know that's not covered by insurance so it's really only the wealthy that can afford it.  I remember my mom got offered a script, and it would've been like $2200/month for like 2 IUs a day.

Plus with the lawsuits mounting for doctor's who prescribed TRT, I just don't think we'll see gh/test prescribed for much longer.  Who knows though

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 04:10:09 PM »
Cool....buy a kit, get a serum test, and if it comes up good, get a bunch of that stuff right away.  If it were me, I would just get Riptropins or Elitropins....they've been around forever and have a good reputation.

I thought about the HRT thing, but I wonder how long that'll be around for.  You do have to demonstrate some kind of gh/igf deficiency to get it prescribed, and I know that's not covered by insurance so it's really only the wealthy that can afford it.  I remember my mom got offered a script, and it would've been like $2200/month for like 2 IUs a day.

Plus with the lawsuits mounting for doctor's who prescribed TRT, I just don't think we'll see gh/test prescribed for much longer.  Who knows though

True. lately the last month I have seen this commercial that is targeting people who have used Testosteron for HRT wether it being one of the androgel versions or the injection they want anybody who has had bad side effects to come forward and get in on this lawsuit. I see the commercial everyday!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2014, 04:28:14 PM »
True. lately the last month I have seen this commercial that is targeting people who have used Testosteron for HRT wether it being one of the androgel versions or the injection they want anybody who has had bad side effects to come forward and get in on this lawsuit. I see the commercial everyday!

I started hearing an anti-HRT commercial on the radio a few weeks back as well.

Of course, at the same time they were trying to sell some bullshit supplement in place of it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2014, 05:19:48 PM »

Yup that's probably the exact same one I've been seeing.

I've always suspected that HRT didn't promote longevity, it's only for quality of life.....anytime you try and outsmart mother nature you usually end up paying for it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2014, 07:56:47 PM »
Yup that's probably the exact same one I've been seeing.

I've always suspected that HRT didn't promote longevity, it's only for quality of life.....anytime you try and outsmart mother nature you usually end up paying for it.

I can see people tripping balls when this magic oil that gave them their dick and confidence back, also makes their hair thin.

I really cant see any other sides that would be noticeable at legitimate trt doses.

BP maybe?

I bet most of the sides would be attributed to the AI's

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 05:23:29 AM »
Some chinese brands put blood pressure meds in their GH, zero growth. dombos shoot it, feel relaxed and sleep easier and think that's a feeling of "well being" so its legit GH

^FACT, based on lab tests of a dumbo I know in the UK
S

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 08:03:51 AM »

I can see people tripping balls when this magic oil that gave them their dick and confidence back, also makes their hair thin.

I really cant see any other sides that would be noticeable at legitimate trt doses.

BP maybe?

Significantly increased risk for stroke/myocardial infarction, according to a recent study. 

If your diet is spot on, you exercise regularly, have a healthy bodyweight, etc, then maybe you could minimize the risk.  But trt for your average American may not be a good idea.

TRT is a recent thing, and we don't know enough about it at this point to draw any strong conclusions

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 09:09:46 AM »

Hygene, China?

What's legit is RX grade GH( Humatrope, Serostim, Genotropin, Omnitrope, etc.).  The Chinese stuff is pure junk.  Save your money if you're not buying RX GH.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 12:11:33 PM »
Significantly increased risk for stroke/myocardial infarction, according to a recent study. 

If your diet is spot on, you exercise regularly, have a healthy bodyweight, etc, then maybe you could minimize the risk.  But trt for your average American may not be a good idea.

TRT is a recent thing, and we don't know enough about it at this point to draw any strong conclusions

I can see the average overweight american middle aged man having "low T" and getting on trt and it increasing his already elevated risk for heart issues.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 01:48:09 PM »
I can see the average overweight american middle aged man having "low T" and getting on trt and it increasing his already elevated risk for heart issues.

Yessir....the average american is overweight--maybe even obese at this point, doesn't exercise, eats a poor diet, etc, etc.  No wonder TRT would make their heart blow up

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2014, 03:37:13 PM »

BP maybe?

i can.

if these retards who go on trt, and do twice trt dose, if they carry on eating just like a normal person, i can definitely see problems coming long term.for those itd be better to not even start.

and gyo,i always hope these get the titts ;D
n

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2014, 09:02:58 PM »
Yessir....the average american is overweight--maybe even obese at this point, doesn't exercise, eats a poor diet, etc, etc.  No wonder TRT would make their heart blow up

Exactly!

Most men on TRT are unhealthy to begin with.

8)